[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"
Fathervic a écrit :
Thanks for the new guide....but 5k hp is way way too low! - I followed this guide kinda. But made small adjustments. Biggest difference i made is not using fight for survival and getting a "normal" amu! - My current hp is 6.1k but im working on more!

Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886363

My gear:

I get LOADS of dps and way more hp and mitigation. Hope this can help out a bit :)

You do realize that every item I made the PoB with was random gear in my stash, almost all items could easily add 25-30 more life, also what lv are you? because as i'm sure you are aware lv's do matter. In the videos I am lv 85. You can easily hit 6k+ hp with this build.. also abyss jewels i currently have only 1 has a flat hp. Those are huge amount of over all hp when on every jewel. But either way enjoy your build.
"
LowBudget780 a écrit :
Build is not bad but closer to like 1 million DPS once you check "Is the enemy a boss" and turn off stuff like Frenzy charges in PoB.

Standard boss is 1.6m
shaper is 1.46m

Why would you turn off frenzy charges? Most bosses have adds. adds give frenzy from blood rage. Also this dps is with my not near min maxed gear. Can push WAY more out of it. There is no funny stuff going on in PoB
"
You do realize that every item I made the PoB with was random gear in my stash, almost all items could easily add 25-30 more life, also what lv are you? because as i'm sure you are aware lv's do matter. In the videos I am lv 85. You can easily hit 6k+ hp with this build.. also abyss jewels i currently have only 1 has a flat hp. Those are huge amount of over all hp when on every jewel. But either way enjoy your build.

Oh I am very sorry - I didnt realize that! - I'm lvl 92.
"
Fathervic a écrit :
"

Oh I am very sorry - I didnt realize that! - I'm lvl 92.

Yea, sorry to jump down your neck about it. haha I have been the "goto" person for frostblades for over a year now. I got this ;)
"
Yea, sorry to jump down your neck about it. haha I have been the "goto" person for frostblades for over a year now. I got this ;)

No no. It's me who were too quick to meddle in :D - I'll continue to follow your guide! - Since i absolutly love FB-builds

Love the builds as always, Keep it up brother, I'll be trying this during the league.
"
devin21321 a écrit :
Love the builds as always, Keep it up brother, I'll be trying this during the league.

Well, I will be live all day today over at Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde see you there!
Definitely going to try this. Never tried playing with Frost Blades.
Dernière édition par Filation, le 7 déc. 2018 22:51:25
"
Filation a écrit :
Definitely going to try this. Never tried playing with Frost Blades.

It's a great skill and TONS of fun!
Looks fun, any way to make as league starter?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires