[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"
peluke a écrit :
I have a problem, I am struggling to have life, I have almost 2900 HP, if someone could see my character and recommend something, the name is Frosthy, I made some changes like Assassin's Mark and Essense Worm while my Enlighten is lvl1, I still use the tabula just because I still can not put 6 sockets in my Belly and 5 sockets feels weak, I'm wearing the perseverance belt to have Onslaught while I have not yet unlocked the Uber Lab and lastly my potions are bad. All items don't have or have bad Labs enchantments, but are so smooth to melt monsters and face tank bosses, Vaal Summon Skeletons does a great job to distract them.

The most obvious thing is, your boots are the only item with flat life roll.

I am at around 3100 hp with level 61 and I am already concerned about my survivability .-)
Hey you said you could get this build to 6k, how is it possible? Theres almost no life nodes and at level 92 im sitting at a flat 5k, check out my pob please.
https://pastebin.com/g9PQAgXc Also let me know what other ways to improve it if possible
hey Sidefx, I've been playing your build for several seasons and enjoyed the build! I can also confirm that by far this is the strongest, it's actually become so strong that you say we can't run ele maps, but we actually can or atleast I can with my build thus far, the life leech simply outweights the dmg output.

The reason for this post is, although I love the fast clear speed and actually quite good boss killing due to new vaal totems, I got 2 problems which i'm not quite knowledged about yet.

1. We used to use Touch of Anquish instead of The wasp next. Are we supposed to transition into this when we get the currency? Or completely ignore this and go for a crafted rare claw?

2. Which nodes would you recommend for more survivability? I think clear speed even in t16 is fast enough or so fast that we can actually take a few more life nodes and without degress in our map clear speed. I feel this is even more necessary in this league due to betrayal mobs oneshotting, specifically Tora and It that fled in my experience.

Thanks for the updated guide yet another season
Any opinions on using the pandemonius or halcyon instead of rare ones? If resis let you :D
Pantheons ?
Currently playing Hardcore Betrayal using this build. Really enjoying it so far.
Currently level 70. As for the tree, I will most likely go towards the scion life rectangle to acquire more hp nodes, possibly dropping whichever dps clusters give the least amount of dps.
I think ToA would be good since we are going full cold conversion, so any phys leech would be somewhat useless. The life gain on hit will be big in maps combined with the insane atk speed. Having the chance to freeze also is another solid layer of defense. ToA would mean you dont have to use blood rage, unless you want the atk speed.
I assume totems would leech life for themselves and not you, which again makes phys leech more useless
"
Tidarius a écrit :
hey Sidefx, I've been playing your build for several seasons and enjoyed the build! I can also confirm that by far this is the strongest, it's actually become so strong that you say we can't run ele maps, but we actually can or atleast I can with my build thus far, the life leech simply outweights the dmg output.

The reason for this post is, although I love the fast clear speed and actually quite good boss killing due to new vaal totems, I got 2 problems which i'm not quite knowledged about yet.

1. We used to use Touch of Anquish instead of The wasp next. Are we supposed to transition into this when we get the currency? Or completely ignore this and go for a crafted rare claw?

2. Which nodes would you recommend for more survivability? I think clear speed even in t16 is fast enough or so fast that we can actually take a few more life nodes and without degress in our map clear speed. I feel this is even more necessary in this league due to betrayal mobs oneshotting, specifically Tora and It that fled in my experience.

Thanks for the updated guide yet another season

1. you would upgrade to a high Physical claw over Wasp - but it would have to be a very good claw

2. The option is this and has always been this you can get more Hp, just drop damage esp if you feel urs is high enough. You can do that within some gear changes or going different nodes over others. I always like to make my builds not as a "like this guide" but more of a "Here are the paths you COULD take" It over all makes people a better player when they can make the decisions to approve other then being told.
Hey! my build in PoB is saying that i have 10% of the dps that you do. i 5linked my belly of the beast, but have a tabula for damage if i really need it. however i cant push myself much past 150k. swapping my rings over into your build increases your dps.

i've been having issues getting the stats needed for my gear, and using a Heup of all fixes it for me. most of my gear is pretty close to what yours is, but im still just unable to push out much in terms of dps. any help would be great!

i dont know how to link my character/gear but the name is wearspantsnototems on my profile. please help :)
"
Samson55430 a écrit :
Hey! my build in PoB is saying that i have 10% of the dps that you do. i 5linked my belly of the beast, but have a tabula for damage if i really need it. however i cant push myself much past 150k. swapping my rings over into your build increases your dps.

i've been having issues getting the stats needed for my gear, and using a Heup of all fixes it for me. most of my gear is pretty close to what yours is, but im still just unable to push out much in terms of dps. any help would be great!

i dont know how to link my character/gear but the name is wearspantsnototems on my profile. please help :)

CAn't help.
Hi, thank you for this guide. Can you give me any advice? Now I have many problem (tank problem) even with 10 act. Plus, I can use only two auras (hatred cost 50% of my mana, haste too).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires