[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
vampwar a écrit :

Second, where do we gain fortify? It seems to be nowhere on any piece of gear or links on your poeninja thing. Do I try to get a corrupted version with fortify on hit of both weapons? Is it worth sacrificing the 40% accuraty on the prismatic eclipse?

Fortify is linked to Leap Slam on his main hand weapon.
"
Alfred2000 a écrit :
Alfred2000 wrote:
Just want to confirm, the CWDT + GMP + Ball Lightning combo can benefit from the Life Gain on Hit effect of the Wathcer's Eye, right? I think the initial projectiles can have life gain on hit, but I don't know whether the lightning bolts generated from the projectiles can have life gain on hit as well. Could someone kindly explain the mechanics to me. Thanks.

yea ball lightning is our main life on hit source. its pretty good.
i am pretty sure all projectiles do give life gain on hit.
its just 1 monster can be hit by only 1 projectile. so increasing the projectile amount will give us more area thus giving more life gain on hit.

Thanks for the above response. I was wondering whether it would be better to have CWDT linked with say Firestorm + Bladefall instead of Ball Lightning + GMP. Would that give more "hits" and thus more life gain?

i tried most of the spells and ball lightning hits once ever 150 ms.
so its pretty hard to top that.

and cwdt takes turns hitting enemies when you link 2 spells so its uneffective.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Can u post PoB code pls?
"
Balkonskyi a écrit :
Can u post PoB code pls?

sry i dont use 3rd pt programs.
For everyone asking for PoB here is the link:

https://pastebin.com/JHSLC7AZ

Btw in poe ninja there is an option to get the link. I went ahead and adjusted the config a big for more accurate dps per ball vs shaper. There is probably a box or two I missed but it should be pretty close.
Could you give a a leveling tree or two? Im not sure if i should be trying to get ele overload early for the flat dps boost or get endurance changes / jewel sockets etc - at about level 65 now just curious thanks
"
Viris a écrit :
Could you give a a leveling tree or two? Im not sure if i should be trying to get ele overload early for the flat dps boost or get endurance changes / jewel sockets etc - at about level 65 now just curious thanks

i rly dont follow something spesific in early lvls.
i do warchief totems but that doesnt work sometimes so whatever rocks your boat you can use it.
when it comes to last points, just take out last dmg nodes last or life depends on your choice.

now that i think. my first choice would be some dmg nodes but after you get the nebulochs be sure to get all endurances. dont forget you ll get degen from nebulochs so loreweave is important.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 26 déc. 2018 03:52:20
thx for your response, i understand for your pc :)

can you tell me your Ascendancy order?

"
Sho0oryuken a écrit :
thx for your response, i understand for your pc :)

can you tell me your Ascendancy order?

unflintching - unrelenting - unbreakable - undeniable
It's a great build imo, and I guess I'm viewing it in that light coming from a Grelwood/15% reserve shield MS'er that I hit 97 with in Delve.

While the grelwood I believe is a bit easier at the mid game since it has a lot of give on sockets and resists from rares in comparison to this one, this one will scale better where it eventually counts.

I figure what makes some struggle with this build is again that not only do you need all the uniques, but you need to actually invest in very focused jewels/eyes for resists in order to bring it all together. That, and I think some see the lower HP gear grade to gear grade between the two builds and forget to account for capping chaos resist closed a huge weakness of the Grelwood build.

Initially I saw this and was going to go grelwood and transition into this but I said hell with it and went all in. It's a great build it's appreciated for sharing it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires