[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Could someone look at my character and tell me if i need to remake the toon or can i make my current one into this build?

I need a guide as i'm new and learning like this seems good!

The current guide im following seems unsupported now.

I'm playing hc.

Thanks!
"
Endeffekt a écrit :
Could someone look at my character and tell me if i need to remake the toon or can i make my current one into this build?

I need a guide as i'm new and learning like this seems good!

The current guide im following seems unsupported now.

I'm playing hc.

Thanks!

yea its totally changeable
im currently lvlling up to 100 but i can answer pms ingame
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Is your new 3.5 tree/setup the recommended version for uber elder? I mainly want to farm uelder and do some delving.
Thanks for the guide :)
"
OGrabbit a écrit :
Is your new 3.5 tree/setup the recommended version for uber elder? I mainly want to farm uelder and do some delving.

i ll be updating whole items for 3.5. just levelled 100 and will keep u posted about changed i made.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
OGrabbit a écrit :

i ll be updating whole items for 3.5. just levelled 100 and will keep u posted about changed i made.

You level to 100 on uber elder and gardians maps)
Why you use Kaom boots? and you have diferent gem setamp from your guid so what gems we should use ( in guide you say need use any 4 link : cwdt lvl 1-ball lightning- gmp-cull or blind you use Combustion.
Other 4 links: at least englihten 3 with vitality-arctic armour and enfeeble blasphemy in another setup -you didnt use curse and arctic armor)

And how you sustain your mana? in molten strike build need to use jewel - 2 mana per hit, but i dont see this jewel in your items...
Dernière édition par Heding, le 22 déc. 2018 17:00:33
@MrsDeath_ Can you take a look on my character and tell me what I could do to improve it ? Except getting 20/20 gems. Sitting now on 80% all res.
Good Guide :)
Dernière édition par Alfred2000, le 22 déc. 2018 21:22:23
"
Heding a écrit :
Why you use Kaom boots? and you have diferent gem setamp from your guid so what gems we should use ( in guide you say need use any 4 link : cwdt lvl 1-ball lightning- gmp-cull or blind you use Combustion.
Other 4 links: at least englihten 3 with vitality-arctic armour and enfeeble blasphemy in another setup -you didnt use curse and arctic armor)

And how you sustain your mana? in molten strike build need to use jewel - 2 mana per hit, but i dont see this jewel in your items...

3.5 update is final. its the best version atm.
use that version's links. easiest way is using poe ninja

"
Zevisto a écrit :
@MrsDeath_ Can you take a look on my character and tell me what I could do to improve it ? Except getting 20/20 gems. Sitting now on 80% all res.

maybe ele weakness on hit gloves. but maybe. and elemental attack dmg on belt.

oh and try to buy nebulochs with 240+ dps and 39% extra dmg.
i think your current nebulochs lack dmg
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 23 déc. 2018 01:34:39
I'm curious about the mana sustain as well. I can only run Vitality & Herald of Ash right now, can't add Purity. I'm only 74 atm, will it just comes with more levels/mana?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires