[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
Chumop a écrit :
i want to switch over to this build, but i think i'm still iffy about the hp. i know it's probably just my fear of switching builds mid-league in HC.

is the regen from end charges enough to offset the degen from dual nebs?

do you think it's the safest MS jugg build for HC?

[edit: i'm not as concerned with reaching very high depth levels as i am with just clearing all of the content (as of right now), since i haven't actually experienced all of the content yet. i haven't played standard so i don't really know what to expect in all encounters.]

do you think this build is more capable of doing that than other ms jugg builds? currency is not a barrier atm

hmm i dk how good it will survive in hc but you should be fine.
yea regen is enough to cancel degen from nebulochs and you need to get endurances not to die because of hc. endurance cry should fix it.
my hp is 7.5k atm.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I think Tectonic Slam could be a really solid help for clearing non ultra difficult content, would just need a couple gem swaps, with Inc Aoe over Ele Focus, and maybe a damage gem over the dead link that would be AC.

This setup by itself could pretty easily facetank most of the Atlas with swapping Conc in on boss fights, and could be a really solid setup if any players (like myself) don't yet have all the currency for helm enchants and Dying Sun etc.

Tectonic Slam
Multistrike
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Melee Physical
Fire Pen
Inc AOE/Conc Effect

With this setup you can pull down about 800k shaper DPS, which is more than enough when just farming up currency to transition into MS.
Dernière édition par Xanthochroid, le 30 déc. 2018 07:05:45
What should I be prioritizing first? +1 charge Boots or +2 projectile helm? I'm just leveling my jugg now and have about everything except the helm and boots.
"
B_rock a écrit :
What should I be prioritizing first? +1 charge Boots or +2 projectile helm? I'm just leveling my jugg now and have about everything except the helm and boots.

i think boots is a luxury. you can get it at last. just use a normal kaom's.
helm is pretty important for maxing dmg.
any suggestion about the next improvement of my jugg? its all so expensive...
(profile is set to public, char: raging_juggernaut)
"
Freya98 a écrit :

a regular tombfist would give u immense amount of dps.
dont be shy taking jewel slots. u need them for resists.
and u dont need the duelist life nodes. they are pretty small compared to what u get at templar.
u have only 2 updates to be done
+1 endurance kaoms and tomfist mb with ele weakness
I had a lot of fun with this build it can clear the atlas and smash guardians and shaper with ease but i am starting to struggle in delve depth 600 with mods like monsters deal 100% extra damage as *** damage when there is 2 of these mods together i just get wrecked.
"
2pinki2 a écrit :
I had a lot of fun with this build it can clear the atlas and smash guardians and shaper with ease but i am starting to struggle in delve depth 600 with mods like monsters deal 100% extra damage as *** damage when there is 2 of these mods together i just get wrecked.

u can get fortify on melee hit nebuloch
equal all your resistances
remove silver and sulphur flask put in lightning and cold less dmg taken flasks.
that should keep u up till 1k+
after that you can add arctic armour and enfeeble to the auras.
mb an ele weakness tombfist would do good clearing the trash mobs.
and you should keep an eye on mods cuz after 600 things get serious
after 1k u cant do extra + pen mods. thats how it works.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
2pinki2 a écrit :

u can get fortify on melee hit nebuloch
equal all your resistances
remove silver and sulphur flask put in lightning and cold less dmg taken flasks.
that should keep u up till 1k+
after that you can add arctic armour and enfeeble to the auras.
mb an ele weakness tombfist would do good clearing the trash mobs.
and you should keep an eye on mods cuz after 600 things get serious
after 1k u cant do extra + pen mods. thats how it works.

Thanks for the swift reply i will look at those corrupted weapons now. which flasks should i get because i couldnt find any with less elemental damage taken? do you know the exact name of the mod.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :

a regular tombfist would give u immense amount of dps.
dont be shy taking jewel slots. u need them for resists.
and u dont need the duelist life nodes. they are pretty small compared to what u get at templar.
u have only 2 updates to be done
+1 endurance kaoms and tomfist mb with ele weakness

yes its better, but im using armageddon brand + combustion against bosses or on areas where i stand still to get the -19% fire res. id have to drop it with tombfist and -19% fire res is about the same dps as 10% more dmg from intimidate. well i get 20% more chaos res if i use ur pathing, but i actually lose 200 life.

i agree that a corrupted tombfist or a 2 socket tombfist and very expensive jewels would be better.

probably ill go for the +1 end charge kaoms next, but if i gather enough currency ill go for tombfist as well and maybe a belt with ele dmg to attacks. im actually pretty close to triple balancing my resists, but id have to divine xophs several times and thats too expensive atm
Dernière édition par Freya98, le 30 déc. 2018 17:01:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires