[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Rly likeing the build. Got some problems vs t16 bosses tho were i can get one shotted. That migth just be i dont do the fight, but could you look at my tree/gear and see if there is anything i do wrong? Or that i could uppgrade?
"
Baked88 a écrit :
Rly likeing the build. Got some problems vs t16 bosses tho were i can get one shotted. That migth just be i dont do the fight, but could you look at my tree/gear and see if there is anything i do wrong? Or that i could uppgrade?

u should get higher roll on watcher's
+1 kaom roots
kaom's ways
enchant on helm
fortify on nebulochs
weakness on tombfists
that should be all
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Alternative for Leap Slam please? 'cuase this sucks big time... I'm pressing space but skill wont even react to it... it's so fucking frustrating!
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :
Alternative for Leap Slam please? 'cuase this sucks big time... I'm pressing space but skill wont even react to it... it's so fucking frustrating!

u might have to do the numlock trick.
if your cursor is away from the leap slam your character probably will try to walk or wont do anything.
and there is no other alternative for leap slam so our hands are tied :S
Great build. Just what I was looking for this league!
decided to corrupt my items for a nice league end, but...

I guess I'm gonna play some more lol.
Dernière édition par Pochmann, le 7 janv. 2019 11:27:27
I got my hands on this:

and I am using it for like 3 different characters now, might as well throw in another one.

However, I have never played a jugg or a molten strike build - any tips for leveling or where to find them?
"
Msciwoj a écrit :
I got my hands on this:

and I am using it for like 3 different characters now, might as well throw in another one.

However, I have never played a jugg or a molten strike build - any tips for leveling or where to find them?

i usually dont use just 1 type of levelling gear
you could use brightbeak with warchief totems
or warchief totems with facebreakers etc.
Been playing this for a few days, cleared everything so far with ease. Now im stuck on uber elder. Is it just me being bad or is there something wrong with my gear/tree?

Feel like leap slam is just too slow to dodge some of the things in the fight. Thoughts?
"
Demostheness a écrit :
Been playing this for a few days, cleared everything so far with ease. Now im stuck on uber elder. Is it just me being bad or is there something wrong with my gear/tree?

Feel like leap slam is just too slow to dodge some of the things in the fight. Thoughts?

You are losing alot of damage for not having the enchant on the helm. That makes the fight super easy. Other than that your gear is fine I killed uber elder twice now with this build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires