[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
feuerwelle a écrit :
You are using the jewel thats gives u immunity to ignite while affected purity of fire.but we arent using that skill.how we get that bonus?

oh its not that important. i use that jewel just for the life gain on hit bonus.
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :
Hey MrsDeath... what about Hall of Grandmasters? Is it doable? Any tips? Thank you!

never tried it with this build. i ll give it a try and report back to you ^^

hogm results: yea build is immortal in hogm too.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 6 janv. 2019 10:50:38
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
feuerwelle a écrit :
You are using the jewel thats gives u immunity to ignite while affected purity of fire.but we arent using that skill.how we get that bonus?

oh its not that important. i use that jewel just for the life gain on hit bonus.
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :
Hey MrsDeath... what about Hall of Grandmasters? Is it doable? Any tips? Thank you!

how did u kill the block immunes?
Did Uber Elder second time with this build, deathless. Super op build , thanks again :D

"
Freya98 a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
feuerwelle a écrit :

"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :

how did u kill the block immunes?

i switched to my arc trapper.
the thing with the block gms is u either burn them with scorching ray or
burst them.
so yea u might need help with block guys.

"
warcry16 a écrit :
Did Uber Elder second time with this build, deathless. Super op build , thanks again :D

i am glad you ve enjoyed it ^^
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 6 janv. 2019 13:30:24
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
feuerwelle a écrit :

"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :

nice! this really is unkillable build like you said it... massive props for it!
hmmm im stuck in halls of twisted with that Demigod char... im not doing any dmg to him... how did you kill him?
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :
hmmm im stuck in halls of twisted with that Demigod char... im not doing any dmg to him... how did you kill him?

yea block characters are a problem
as i wrote before you need either scorching ray-rf setup or high burst dmg with one hit.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :

as i wrote before you need either scorching ray-rf setup or high burst dmg with one hit.

what did you take for those kind of chars? and how did you link for example scorching ray and righteous fire? only those or?
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
drumcorp1986 a écrit :

what did you take for those kind of chars? and how did you link for example scorching ray and righteous fire? only those or?

i simply switched characters
Rly likeing the build. Got some problems vs t16 bosses tho were i can get one shotted. That migth just be i dont do the fight, but could you look at my tree/gear and see if there is anything i do wrong? Or that i could uppgrade?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires