[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :
got +1 end charge kaoms, 2 white sockets on lore, 28% weapon quality, triple balanced my res when using topaz and sapphire flask and will have 80 chaos res with lvl 96 :)
but still not using tombfist

thats 10% more dmg loss.
you need em to maximize your dmg.

not so ez to incorporate them^^
i have to take more jewel slots and get good jewels with all res. the jewels that i have atm are not worth it to change the tree. i need better jewels and a corrupted tombfist or a 2 socket tombfist, then i can change that last thing.
i still want enough res to have 80 all res when theres ele weakness in a lvl83 area^^
"
Freya98 a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :
got +1 end charge kaoms, 2 white sockets on lore, 28% weapon quality, triple balanced my res when using topaz and sapphire flask and will have 80 chaos res with lvl 96 :)
but still not using tombfist

thats 10% more dmg loss.
you need em to maximize your dmg.

not so ez to incorporate them^^
i have to take more jewel slots and get good jewels with all res. the jewels that i have atm are not worth it to change the tree. i need better jewels and a corrupted tombfist or a 2 socket tombfist, then i can change that last thing.
i still want enough res to have 80 all res when theres ele weakness in a lvl83 area^^

you dont need that much of res.
just get at least 80 to all. when you get endurance charges your ress flies to the roof. just use an endurance cry if you see a dangerous map.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
yes i meant 80 all res with all end charges up if theres ele weakness. hard to achieve that with tombfist
Dernière édition par Freya98, le 9 janv. 2019 11:19:03
How are you procing Ele Weakness for fire? I can only proc it that they have resist against fire?
"
Freya98 a écrit :
yes i meant 80 all res with all end charges up if theres ele weakness. hard to achieve that with tombfist

but you should have higher than that with all the endurance charges up. dont focus that much dmg on tree you need more jewel slots.

"
warcry16 a écrit :
How are you procing Ele Weakness for fire? I can only proc it that they have resist against fire?

im sry i did not get that.
Dernière édition par MrsDeath_, le 9 janv. 2019 11:50:02
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :

but you should have higher than that with all the endurance charges up. dont focus that much dmg on tree you need more jewel slots.

"
warcry16 a écrit :

im sry i did not get that.

EDIT:

nvm im stupid the map had fire resistance XD all good. forget what I asked :D

Edit2: It was the stupid flame golem that gives them resist to fire when you use it on the gloves xd
Dernière édition par warcry16, le 9 janv. 2019 12:08:32
Spoiler

Very nice build, i've killed my 1st uber elder at 6th portal (2 silly deaths and shaking hands). Second try - only 1 death. I don't know how it is on budget, cause i had enough currency to make it in 1 click (about ~40-45ex). Last step is to buy +1 endurance charge Kaom's roots. Then only mix-max with corruptions of rest items.
Dernière édition par Xigari, le 9 janv. 2019 14:29:29
ok i did it!
i incorporated tombfist in my build, got more jewel sockets, changed the passive tree.

result: more dmg, but i lost enfeeble on cwdt
im using a normal tombfist atm but i wanna go for a corrupted one. would u recommend ele weakness over enfeeble on hit?

btw what about using arc + chain instead of ball lightning + gmp for spreading the combustion? is it a matter of taste or is ball lightning + gmp just better?
Dernière édition par Freya98, le 9 janv. 2019 16:51:14
"
Freya98 a écrit :
ok i did it!
i incorporated tombfist in my build, got more jewel sockets, changed the passive tree.

im using a normal tombfist atm but i wanna go for a corrupted one. would u recommend ele weakness over enfeeble on hit?

btw what about using arc + chain instead of ball lightning + gmp for spreading the combustion? is it a matter of taste or is ball lightning + gmp just better?

using enfeeble or ele weakness is your choice. if u want more def. go for enfeeble if u need more dmg ele weakness

ball lightning hits around 7 times per ball per monster per second so its pretty effective and there is no spell can top that. so ball + gmp is the best.
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
"
Freya98 a écrit :
ok i did it!

using enfeeble or ele weakness is your choice. if u want more def. go for enfeeble if u need more dmg ele weakness

ball lightning hits around 7 times per ball per monster per second so its pretty effective and there is no spell can top that. so ball + gmp is the best.

ok ty. just 1 more thing: pob shows me significantly more shaper dps with end charge on melee stun than with fire pen when combustion is up. without combustion the dmg of fire pen is only slightly higher. should i go for end charge on melee stun?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires