[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
d3viant6 a écrit :
Any ideas to get thru Uber lab with this? I died twice in second phase. I HAD bleed flasks but something took me from 6500>0 in 1/10 second.

Just change your rings to more then 15 logh and you should be fine...

As you can see I still have to upgrade a lot of my gear. I seen some comments about how this build needed 10exalts or people where struggling. Honestly with this crappy gear I'll be able to run red maps just fine. Helmet and weapon where the most expensive to get so far. I have a bit over 6k health with this setup, and still have a couple of life nodes to get. I ran Uber Lab perfectly fine, syndicate dies real quick. I can typically just stand there and tank. I can't wait to see what it's like once I get some better gear for sure. Definitely upgrading the belt first, then possibly the rings after that. This build is perfectly fine. If someone thinks it's to expensive, just remember that you can always tweak it a bit how you like and it should do just great until you can get recommended items. I'll be running this build until the end of the league, and hoping to get 36 challenges done.
Dernière édition par Acideyez, le 9 janv. 2019 11:49:44
Are all helmets that expensive? Anything else under 100 chaos? Also is it worth buying rare rings with 2hp on hit now or just stick with thiefs?
"
AzaaX a écrit :
Are all helmets that expensive? Anything else under 100 chaos? Also is it worth buying rare rings with 2hp on hit now or just stick with thiefs?

where the f did you guys see +2!?
"
AzaaX a écrit :

You can kill shaper while using thief's torment, so no need to look for rings yet. And remember to look for elder rings with life gain on hit (You need way more than 2hp per hit).

6L helm:
http://poe.trade/search/inakoononoarat

Rings (with more than 15 LGOH)
http://poe.trade/search/uhonikamananoy
"
AzaaX a écrit :

I have a thief's setup, i melt every map and mod on the atlas (with the exception of elemental reflect, you just have to change helmet and you will be fine as wrote in the guide), elder and shaper were basically faceroll and uber will be too, i just need to find the time and will to start farming maps to lure him at the center.
I thought about going double ring, but that would force me to change some jewels (to get mana on hit) and i don't feel like it tbh.
Thief's setup is way cheaper and does not block you from doing any type of content in the game.

This is my first season on PoE and i'm having a blast with this build.

PS: yes, elder helmets with 2 gems, life and res are expensive.
Hey there! I'm new to PoE. I just reached level 47 following your guide.

Question: What do you recommend as main/off-hand before we get to Grelwood/Lioneye combo?

P.S. -- I went through 30 pages or so looking for this answer - just wanted to let you know I wasn't being lazy :D
Dernière édition par ver1tas1, le 9 janv. 2019 13:59:08
"
ver1tas1 a écrit :

Question: What do you recommend as main/off-hand before we get to Grelwood/Lioneye combo?

P.S. -- I went through 30 pages or so looking for this answer - just wanted to let you know I wasn't being lazy :D

Get a weapon with high attack speed as main hand, shield with life+res as off-hand.

I have a Corsair Sword with 1.93 aps that I can give you if you want. The lvl requirement is 58 though, but it will carry you through yellow maps.
"
ver1tas1 a écrit :

I just turned 47 as well and bought this. my dps shot up ATLEAST 2x.

I believe it was 2c.

EDIT: I did have to take a big DEX node to be able to use it though.
Dernière édition par Dkm23, le 9 janv. 2019 15:35:27
out of curiosity, how much did the core items like grelwood, the helmet, and kaoms heart cost at the start of the league? I started playing the build a couple of days ago.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires