[3.6] Hybrid's take on Jugg Molten Strike - Hold right click to TANK anything | MELT the Atlas |

"
hybridboy a écrit :
"
junghobartolome a écrit :
Hi,

I have about 20ex to spend and was planning on doing this build. Will that much currency be enough to get this build going?

would be plenty enough, and then some.

Thanks. I havent actually checked POB yet since I'm retarded and don't have much knowledge on how to use it but in terms of Watcher's eye, should I go for Vitality leech and Anger extra fire dmg then drop HoA? Will my dps drop if ever I do drop HoA?
"
"
hybridboy a écrit :
"
Hi,

I have about 20ex to spend and was planning on doing this build. Will that much currency be enough to get this build going?

would be plenty enough, and then some.

Thanks. I havent actually checked POB yet since I'm retarded and don't have much knowledge on how to use it but in terms of Watcher's eye, should I go for Vitality leech and Anger extra fire dmg then drop HoA? Will my dps drop if ever I do drop HoA?

dont try to copy my current setup, its almost impossible due to the requirement of a specific triple mod watchers eye.

you have another POB to follow.
use anger+HOA with the anger leech mod.
"
hybridboy a écrit :

dont try to copy my current setup, its almost impossible due to the requirement of a specific triple mod watchers eye.

I'm not actually trying to follow your exact setup. I was just wondering if I get a different Watcher's eye with Vitality leech and Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger then drop HoA. Will this setup have higher dps than the Anger leech + HoA setup? Sorry, I really can't access POB right now since I'm at work lol.
Dernière édition par junghobartolome, le 9 janv. 2019 10:04:31
"
"
hybridboy a écrit :

I'm not actually trying to follow your exact setup. I was just wondering if I get a different Watcher's eye with Vitality leech and Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger then drop HoA. Will this setup have higher dps than the Anger leech + HoA setup? Sorry, I really can't access POB right now since I'm at work lol.

well, it should be, as HOA is 15% gain as fire.
Any ideas to get thru Uber lab with this? I died twice in second phase. I HAD bleed flasks but something took me from 6500>0 in 1/10 second.
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
Any ideas to get thru Uber lab with this? I died twice in second phase. I HAD bleed flasks but something took me from 6500>0 in 1/10 second.

Just change your rings to more then 15 logh and you should be fine...

As you can see I still have to upgrade a lot of my gear. I seen some comments about how this build needed 10exalts or people where struggling. Honestly with this crappy gear I'll be able to run red maps just fine. Helmet and weapon where the most expensive to get so far. I have a bit over 6k health with this setup, and still have a couple of life nodes to get. I ran Uber Lab perfectly fine, syndicate dies real quick. I can typically just stand there and tank. I can't wait to see what it's like once I get some better gear for sure. Definitely upgrading the belt first, then possibly the rings after that. This build is perfectly fine. If someone thinks it's to expensive, just remember that you can always tweak it a bit how you like and it should do just great until you can get recommended items. I'll be running this build until the end of the league, and hoping to get 36 challenges done.
Dernière édition par Acideyez, le 9 janv. 2019 11:49:44
Are all helmets that expensive? Anything else under 100 chaos? Also is it worth buying rare rings with 2hp on hit now or just stick with thiefs?
"
AzaaX a écrit :
Are all helmets that expensive? Anything else under 100 chaos? Also is it worth buying rare rings with 2hp on hit now or just stick with thiefs?

where the f did you guys see +2!?
"
AzaaX a écrit :

You can kill shaper while using thief's torment, so no need to look for rings yet. And remember to look for elder rings with life gain on hit (You need way more than 2hp per hit).

6L helm:
http://poe.trade/search/inakoononoarat

Rings (with more than 15 LGOH)
http://poe.trade/search/uhonikamananoy

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires