[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Zeypha a écrit :
Best way to craft the helm?
ILV 83 Elder base, preferably royal burgonet?
Then I can just essence of horror spam it and hope to hit conc, immolate?

Enchanted fossil it to get the +2 proj, and the rest yeah. But it's expensive.

I also did tests in POB and found out that Incr. Ele Dmg, Incr. Ele Dmg w/ Att Skills, Incr. Fire Dmg, and Incr. Dmg are the same for our build, since we are only dealing fire damage. So Incr. Ele Dmg w/ Att Skills should be the best, since it gives the highest number. Its up to +50% for lv86 Belts I think.
"
check the FAQ.

Great, that helped a lot. (didnt see that there was a FAQ at the end)

Now I am at 160k which make much more sense.

Based on the comparison of the details I can see that
- the +30% (7 link) of the helmet adds a lot of damage
- the 3 abyssal jewels with +x-y fire damage also add a lot of damage
=> will see if I can get better jewels here, the helmet is just too expensive

Thanks
Dernière édition par qaiden, le 9 janv. 2019 07:45:25
"
qaiden a écrit :
"
check the FAQ.

Great, that helped a lot. (didnt see that there was a FAQ at the end)

Now I am at 160k which make much more sense.

Based on the comparison of the details I can see that
- the +30% (7 link) of the helmet adds a lot of damage
- the 3 abyssal jewels with +x-y fire damage also add a lot of damage
=> will see if I can get better jewels here, the helmet is just too expensive

Thanks

i killed uber elder with like 150-170k POB dps, its enough to do all content.

i went and min\maxed the build cuz i wanted to get to the full potential.
the truth is that there are always better items out there, you just need to figure out whats your limit investment wise.

the 7L and the enchant arent needed as i said before, just a really big boost to damage.
since we scale fire damage, flat added fire gives pretty nice juice to damage.
Hi,

I have about 20ex to spend and was planning on doing this build. Will that much currency be enough to get this build going?
"
Hi,

I have about 20ex to spend and was planning on doing this build. Will that much currency be enough to get this build going?

would be plenty enough, and then some.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Hi,

Thanks. I havent actually checked POB yet since I'm retarded and don't have much knowledge on how to use it but in terms of Watcher's eye, should I go for Vitality leech and Anger extra fire dmg then drop HoA? Will my dps drop if ever I do drop HoA?
"
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Hi,

Thanks. I havent actually checked POB yet since I'm retarded and don't have much knowledge on how to use it but in terms of Watcher's eye, should I go for Vitality leech and Anger extra fire dmg then drop HoA? Will my dps drop if ever I do drop HoA?

dont try to copy my current setup, its almost impossible due to the requirement of a specific triple mod watchers eye.

you have another POB to follow.
use anger+HOA with the anger leech mod.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

dont try to copy my current setup, its almost impossible due to the requirement of a specific triple mod watchers eye.

I'm not actually trying to follow your exact setup. I was just wondering if I get a different Watcher's eye with Vitality leech and Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger then drop HoA. Will this setup have higher dps than the Anger leech + HoA setup? Sorry, I really can't access POB right now since I'm at work lol.
Dernière édition par _Kalec_, le 9 janv. 2019 10:04:31
"
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

I'm not actually trying to follow your exact setup. I was just wondering if I get a different Watcher's eye with Vitality leech and Gain % of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger then drop HoA. Will this setup have higher dps than the Anger leech + HoA setup? Sorry, I really can't access POB right now since I'm at work lol.

well, it should be, as HOA is 15% gain as fire.
Any ideas to get thru Uber lab with this? I died twice in second phase. I HAD bleed flasks but something took me from 6500>0 in 1/10 second.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires