[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

True story. I was working with tabula, thiefs, goldrim and shitty weapons till like 80lvl and everything was working good. Guy Has a problem cuz he is new to game and blaming everything around
"
V400KG a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
should be noted budget about 10-20exa for this build, it is no way shape or form a budget minded build. I think I'm dumping Jugg forever after TRYING to spec for this. Not worth it IMHO.

On another note, how do keep EO up? Without Increased CC in helm it's VERY sporadic. Old way was OOS, what's your method?

you can make this build work with really tight budget, it just that for unlocking the true power you need to invest a little bit.
but certainly not 20ex.

you only need the sword, elder helmet, kaoms and ring\rings.

sure that the items went up in prices since i posted this build due to it getting more popular and the fact that it didnt get REKT by the nerf.
but gearing it isnt a big deal and very simple.

also there are no "build enabling" items.
for example, you can use any chest piece until you can get a kaoms.
or use thiefs torment till you get a good pair of rare rings.

for EO, i just hold right-click :)

yeah but what to do with swords? first days there will be no swords or no helmet like that. and when it will be there it will cost like 999 ex.
Those swords also are like 1-3ex each.

as i said before, swords wont be available in the first days, but you can work with something else meanwhile.
the helmets are usually cheap at the start of the league.

you can always upgrade to something better later.

"
Kedvin a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Kedvin a écrit :
dying in part ten over and over is cool.....why even use thiefs torment the ring is shit? followed your build but i can't even get to act 10 without having to poetrade for fucking leveling items cause this shit isn't working out. hate this game sometimes nothing good drops just have to play poe economy trade simulator.

sounds like you are doing things wrong.
if you cant tell why we are using this ring you should go over the guide again.
you are missing a big point of this build.

you only need goldrim and the ring.
even 6L isnt that important.
i played with a 4L in delve league till like lvl ~75.

GL

EDIT:
looked at your profile, seems like you are new to the game.
first, swap "elemental damage with attacks" with "ancestral call", would be much easier to map.
next, use a sword with high attack speed, those maces you got are garbage for this build.
finally, do the lab to get your ascen points, its really important.

in POE, the leveling portion might be rough at the start of the league, especially when you are not an experienced player.

i can only tell you to give it some time, as you can see most of the people are very pleased with this build.
it will come together eventually :)

[Removed by support] you have zero idea what your talking about and want to make cute remarks about how im new to the game and spew nonsense that a goldrim and a thiefs torment will carry me to endgame lmfao obviously that isn't working or else i wouldn't be bitching about dying over and over in act 9. if something that was actually useful with good rolls dropped on the ground this probably wouldn't even be an issue but no this games RNG is made to punish you and force you to play poetrade. Thanks for your "advice" but just save the keystrokes if your going to be an ass about it. [Removed by support]

lol seems like you got bigger issues than just dying in act9.
you can hate the game all you want, my build works and there are tons of people to prove it.
if you are the only one having that issue, maybe the problem is you and not the game\build? :)

GL

Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 9 janv. 2019 04:38:53
lots of vitriol here; yes, this is NOT an easy build to succeed with, but you MUST cap res, you MUST have +2HP per hit on BOTH RINGS (I didn't believe the difference this made) and you MUST MUST have a GRANITE FLASK with +90%+ armor on flask (makes you almost unkillable to regen HP). This is NOT a gret beginner build and it's hella expensive to get into red maps. Anyone saying it's not is just lying to you. You should do these basics, get a solid setup, get merc lab done (ignore uber for now), FARM CURR and syn in LOW LEVEL act8 areas. Pushing is not productive, just stick to T6 MAX until you CAN get GFG chest, hat, and other support. You should just use 6L TAB until you can get better 5-6L rare chest. This IS the most frustrating build UNTIL I GOT THE REZ AND +2 RINGS. TRY THAT, give up some DPS if needed, I DID.

IF you want an EZ build for MUCH cheaper, go Storm Brand Templar (Hiero), and it's more fun IMHO https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2286207
Dernière édition par d3viant6, le 9 janv. 2019 05:13:48
wanted to say i love the build and its been fun to play with. My dps on my PoB seems so low, im pretty new to PoB. is there anything i can do

https://pastebin.com/jrEE5ctJ
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
lots of vitriol here; yes, this is NOT an easy build to succeed with, but you MUST cap res, you MUST have +2HP per hit on BOTH RINGS (I didn't believe the difference this made) and you MUST MUST have a GRANITE FLASK with +90%+ armor on flask (makes you almost unkillable to regen HP). This is NOT a gret beginner build and it's hella expensive to get into red maps. Anyone saying it's not is just lying to you. You should do these basics, get a solid setup, get merc lab done (ignore uber for now), FARM CURR and syn in LOW LEVEL act8 areas. Pushing is not productive, just stick to T6 MAX until you CAN get GFG chest, hat, and other support. You should just use 6L TAB until you can get better 5-6L rare chest. This IS the most frustrating build UNTIL I GOT THE REZ AND +2 RINGS. TRY THAT, give up some DPS if needed, I DID.

why the f would people lie and say the build is great if its not?
you are making no sense..

it IS easy to make..
if capping res and uber lab arent trivial and obvious things for you, then you need to get a better understanding of the game, not to blame the build.

if someone posting a build where he isnt res capped nor using all the points of the ascendancy then he doesnt know what he is doing or its a meme build.

also, mentioning a 6L rare chest and a +2 (!?) rings just proves you dont have the understanding of the game\build.
you supposed to use a the helmet as a 6L and the rings should have much more than +2 LGOH, i checked your profile and you have +2 rings! i thought its just a typo, but no.. you actually using a pair of +2 rings -_-
your rare jewels have crit multi\chance mods on them, are you for real?

so please, before you are going all out and blaming someone\something, make sure you did everything right.

GL
^^ buy a boatload of GCP's and dump the TT ring for 2x elemental on attack, IMHO. Christ you have a Xoph's?? MF'er is like 4exa @_@

"
d3viant6 a écrit :

IF you want an EZ build for MUCH cheaper, go Storm Brand Templar (Hiero), and it's more fun IMHO https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2286207

This is not what I have experienced. Yes minmaxing this build is expensive, but to get it going is not difficult at all. I was running t11-12 maps without Grelwood, rings, and the amulet. Hell, I don't even have the Lioneye shield atm, because my shield has 120% total res and I'm too lazy to buy jewels to balance them.

I bought the Elder helmet (only Conc effect and Immolate) for like 50c, and it was 3-4 days into the league), Kaoms for 2.3ex (coz I want the 39% incr. Fire Dmg roll), Watcher's Eye for another 2.3ex. Those are the only hard-to-get items that get the build going. Besides, making money is way easier this league. Do fossil farming and syndicate blocking for 1-2 days and you will get 5ex at least.

This is how I think gear progress should go: high APS sword/claw -> Elder Helmet -> Kaoms -> Watcher's Eye -> Grelwood -> Xoph's or Dying Sun. Don't bother with the Lioneye shield just yet if you can't balance the res at that moment. My shield only has 110 hp, but about +120% total res, and I don't plan on getting a new one anytime soon. Dying Sun is also not necessary for anything under t16 maps.
Hi

First of all I love this build, super fun, so far I managed to kill shaper, elder, red elder, I will continue with ueber atziri and ueber elder :)

My main issue is maybe a non issue, in POB my DPS seems very low (58k balls dps) in comparison to what I see from this post.(407k balls dps)
- I have xophs
- I have the same passive tree
- I have a "6 link" helm
- I have tombfist
- I have dual elder rings/kaoms/grelwood

This is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/zze1qznV

What I dont have yet
- "7 link" helm with additional balls
- watchers eye

I use the same spells as in the post.

Am I missing something?
Or is there like a POB configuration that I am doing wrong?

I also feel that I have reached a limit here, getting a 7link or a watchers eye with 2 anger mods is sooooo expensive, like several time all I spend so far.
What else could I improve?

Any feedback would be welcome.

Regards
"
qaiden a écrit :
Hi

First of all I love this build, super fun, so far I managed to kill shaper, elder, red elder, I will continue with ueber atziri and ueber elder :)

My main issue is maybe a non issue, in POB my DPS seems very low (58k balls dps) in comparison to what I see from this post.(407k balls dps)
- I have xophs
- I have the same passive tree
- I have a "6 link" helm
- I have tombfist
- I have dual elder rings/kaoms/grelwood

This is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/zze1qznV

What I dont have yet
- "7 link" helm with additional balls
- watchers eye

I use the same spells as in the post.

Am I missing something?
Or is there like a POB configuration that I am doing wrong?

I also feel that I have reached a limit here, getting a 7link or a watchers eye with 2 anger mods is sooooo expensive, like several time all I spend so far.
What else could I improve?

Any feedback would be welcome.

Regards

check the FAQ.
Best way to craft the helm?
ILV 83 Elder base, preferably royal burgonet?
Then I can just essence of horror spam it and hope to hit conc, immolate?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires