[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Mekrat a écrit :
I have a question too now ;-)

My gear and tree are nearly in every Point the same like yours. I just use fortify in my WB gem 4link. Like shown before I got lucky with my double vaal for my grelwood (atk Speed and fortify on hit) so I could switch this gem to what ever benefit.... any ideas?

so you can probably drop fortify from the 4L and make a 4L CWDT immortal call with increased duration.

i wouldnt bother with curses.
Update to my previous post:

Just killed Uber elder with a Thief's Torment setup. I won't lie, it was very messy, i had to burn through 4 sets of maps and killed him on the 4th with one portal remaining but i'll take it since i started playing this game a little over a month ago.

I'd like to thank Hybrid for the awesome guide (big fan of sword and board here) that carried me through all content in the game. I just miss Uber Atziri, but her time will come soon too.

Just killed Uber elder with a Thief's Torment setup. I won't lie, it was very messy, i had to burn through 4 sets of maps and killed him on the 4th with one portal remaining but i'll take it since i started playing this game a little over a month ago.

I'd like to thank Hybrid for the awesome guide (big fan of sword and board here) that carried me through all content in the game. I just miss Uber Atziri, but her time will come soon too.

PS: deaths came from bad mechanics management not from lack of damage or anything else. I actually melted the bosses without even boots enchant or helmet enchant. Most difficult phases where the 2 in the middle for me (from 75% to 25% of both). I burned through last phase (25 to 0) just tunnelling hard on them (shaper then elder).

There it is, i failed the edit. Fuck me.
Dernière édition par SHOCKWAVE91, le 10 janv. 2019 09:51:36
"
SHOCKWAVE91 a écrit :

PS: deaths came from bad mechanics management not from lack of damage or anything else. I actually melted the bosses without even boots enchant or helmet enchant. Most difficult phases where the 2 in the middle for me (from 75% to 25% of both). I burned through last phase (25 to 0) just tunnelling hard on them (shaper then elder).

There it is, i failed the edit. Fuck me.

^^

you can do it deathless if you practice enough.
killing uber elder after a month of playing is a good achievement!

+2 jewels (for now) with +1 mana and one with +2 mana, attack speed,more mana..no life and no dexterity or intelligence..

Hi,

1st let me say thx to hybrid for making this awesome build :)

So... This is my setup, wont take about prices (dont want to sound like im bragging or something), but it was expensive,heh...

My HP pool is at around 8,6k (missing 1 node on tree,inteligence problems..)

Molten Strike damage ingame is at 16.8k without and 17.5 (i think) with Anger.

My resistances are capped at 75% (in brackets more then 100% each) except chaos which is at -60% :|

I do have some issues,so..i would need some help,heh :/

T11-12 maps are easy, damage is good, survivability good.

I did only 1 map higher then T12 (still have small pool of maps), T15 Tower one..and i died few times,heh.. not one shoted, but i lost all of my health very quickly (didnt check map mods, or particular enemy mods..), could be chaos damage maybe....

Im completely missing 2 things from this guide which i followed closely: (sure..there is always room for improvement)

Watcher's Eye

and minor god capture for poison resistance.

My 2 questions are:

1. Are those two things that important (watcher's eye and poison resistance)

2. Did i made huge errors when i picked my gear? Asking this because i dont see much room for improvement for some relatively small amount of currency..which means that chaos resistance will stay at -60,heh...

Thx in advance for your reply!

Dernière édition par Saint_and_Sinner, le 10 janv. 2019 12:18:31
"
ver1tas1 a écrit :
Hey there! I'm new to PoE. I just reached level 47 following your guide.

Question: What do you recommend as main/off-hand before we get to Grelwood/Lioneye combo?

P.S. -- I went through 30 pages or so looking for this answer - just wanted to let you know I wasn't being lazy :D

x2, far quicker levelling as dual wield.
Spoiler
"
Saint_and_Sinner a écrit :
"
Saint_and_Sinner a écrit :

+2 jewels (for now) with +1 mana and one with +2 mana, attack speed,more mana..no life and no dexterity or intelligence..

Hi,

1st let me say thx to hybrid for making this awesome build :)

So... This is my setup, wont take about prices (dont want to sound like im bragging or something), but it was expensive,heh...

My HP pool is at around 8,6k (missing 1 node on tree,inteligence problems..)

Molten Strike damage ingame is at 16.8k without and 17.5 (i think) with Anger.

My resistances are capped at 75% (in brackets more then 100% each) except chaos which is at -60% :|

I do have some issues,so..i would need some help,heh :/

T11-12 maps are easy, damage is good, survivability good.

I did only 1 map higher then T12 (still have small pool of maps), T15 Tower one..and i died few times,heh.. not one shoted, but i lost all of my health very quickly (didnt check map mods, or particular enemy mods..), could be chaos damage maybe....

Im completely missing 2 things from this guide which i followed closely: (sure..there is always room for improvement)

Watcher's Eye

and minor god capture for poison resistance.

My 2 questions are:

1. Are those two things that important (watcher's eye and poison resistance)

2. Did i made huge errors when i picked my gear? Asking this because i dont see much room for improvement for some relatively small amount of currency..which means that chaos resistance will stay at -60,heh...

Thx in advance for your reply!

yes, the watchers and the pantheon are very important for being unkillable at high tier maps.
tho you shouldnt have problems if you are playing smart with your positioning.

otherwise your gear is fine from the quick look i gave it.
whats your POB dps? (check the FAQ)
hey man i really need your help.

I have been playing with your build since i got bored with thicc jugg builds.

Can you check out my gear or jewel to see whats wrong?

I get 2-3 hits ko by T16 rare corrupt bosses and there is no way i can afk at T16 maps.. They will kill me eventually in seconds
"
WILDTRAK a écrit :

I get 2-3 hits ko by T16 rare corrupt bosses and there is no way i can afk at T16 maps.. They will kill me eventually in seconds

lol man are you trolling?
you got GG gear there.

in the T16 fights, are you attacking? :)
doesnt sound right that you are dying with this setup.

whats your life rating?

i survived VD balls in triple damage mod maps.
"
WILDTRAK a écrit :

On the first view everything should be fine. There are only one or two points.

Your fire resist is not the highest uncapped... so wise oak dont give you extra fire penetration. The second point would be your lgoh rings. One have only 16 and the second one 18. Not sure how important that is.

Witch bosses are the worst you are fighting? And witch mods do they have?

I have 10k life and really can face tank everything expect the phoenix aoe and the uber elder slam or the uber atziri fire circles (I can tank one)

Maybe some others can find something. My account is public if you want to import the 3.5 version....

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires