[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Anyone have time to check out my character and give couple of tips which items I should replace first to make early mapping a bit easier?

I'd probably have to replace everything. My problem is it's difficult to tell which item is an upgrade because some of the Uniques look really good to me even though they probably aren't (the shield is a good example).

I'd like to replace the Goldrim helmet at least but most of my 1/3 of my resistances come from that item..

Are any of the endgame Uniques so cheap I should look and buy them?
any tips for fighting red tier elder and let the shaper survive?
elder is no problem at all but shaper is always dieing, even when i instant leap to the portaladds. using ancestral call for sure.

i heared that Decoy totem and frost wall could work.

the frost wall is placed between shaper and adds i think.
the decoy totem direcly into the add monster?
As long as you keep the thief's torment for the crazy mana gained per hit, you can add a herald of purity and link all the heralds and anger with an enlighten 4. You have enough mana and it works GREAT!
"
urbanguru42 a écrit :
out of curiosity, how much did the core items like grelwood, the helmet, and kaoms heart cost at the start of the league? I started playing the build a couple of days ago.

Kaoms and Grelwood have been 1Ex for a good while. However i find you can often pick the helmets up cheap, often people don't recognise when they have a good helm and sell cheap.
Check my character profile on this account, its the only Jugg I have. I have been trying something for the past 2 days and I think it works better IMO.

we take the lower path on the bottom of the talents. We go to the 0.4% life and mana leech nodes.

it works well with the watchers eye leech.

let me know your opinion. I think its an improvement but thats just the way i like to play. it has allowed me to get more damage on the rings and jewels.

Improvements:

1: don't need +2 mana on hit jewel

2: don't need 2x elder mod +20 health on hit rings.

3: mana sustain is stronger, never ever have a problem with this setup for mana, single target mana sustain is incredible. with the single +2 mana jewel some times mana was cramped and slow on small packs and single target.

4: free's up rings and jewels for more damage mods and health etc.

5: gain +10 more dexterity going this route.

CONS:

1: slightly less attack speed and accuracy
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Enterich a écrit :
elder is no problem at all but shaper is always dieing, even when i instant leap to the portaladds. using ancestral call for sure.

Had same problem with dead Shaper. Im using Frost wall and Shaper survive.

Btw. I have already over 230k per ball i POB. I have a lot of improvements to do, but its feels already like i dont have to change anything.
Dernière édition par ugiugi, le 10 janv. 2019 02:35:22
"
ugiugi a écrit :
"
Enterich a écrit :

Btw. I have already over 230k per ball i POB. I have a lot of improvements to do, but its feels already like i dont have to change anything.

same for me ^^

helmet has 1 ms projectile , 2 is to expensive. 280k dps per magmaball , and still using thiefs torment.
Actualy raising my chaos resistance ( im at -29% , goal is -10 - -15% ).

Im unsure if i should drop my thiefs torment for rare rings.Will gain 100 life and some damage but on the other hand i loose ALOT life per hit , and 50% curse reduction which is great for higher maps.
Also the lack of mana per hit feels realy bad. Using thiefs torment in terms of mana is a good QoL improvment. Could also use increased damage on the jewels instead of 2x 2mana on hit.

Dex isnt the problem, luckily divined my rare boots to 50 dex :).
"
dragothica a écrit :
Anyone have time to check out my character and give couple of tips which items I should replace first to make early mapping a bit easier?

I'd probably have to replace everything. My problem is it's difficult to tell which item is an upgrade because some of the Uniques look really good to me even though they probably aren't (the shield is a good example).

I'd like to replace the Goldrim helmet at least but most of my 1/3 of my resistances come from that item..

- Try to find a fast hitting claw instead of this crappy hammer (wasp nest is good for leveling and really cheap)

- Swap in at least a murderous eye jewel into your tombfist so you can benefit from the intimidate debuff. (ideal would be jewel with life and fire damage to attacks or attack speed)

- Try to find better boots / chests with life and resists so that you can swith goldrim until you can buy a koams heart

- helmet is one of the core items in this build... you want a "6linked" helmet with conc and immolate to benefit from it so the point above and this one here are connected...

- upgrade your amulett.. try to find some life/resist ...

- try to upgrade your flask.. you should not need life/mana with your high sustain of life/mana with thiefs thormet..try to get onslaught, increased damage and a wise oak (fire resist must be the highest to benefit)
"
Virel_360 a écrit :
Check my character profile on this account, its the only Jugg I have. I have been trying something for the past 2 days and I think it works better IMO.

we take the lower path on the bottom of the talents. We go to the 0.4% life and mana leech nodes.

it works well with the watchers eye leech.

let me know your opinion. I think its an improvement but thats just the way i like to play. it has allowed me to get more damage on the rings and jewels.

Improvements:

1: don't need +2 mana on hit jewel

2: don't need 2x elder mod +20 health on hit rings.

3: mana sustain is stronger, never ever have a problem with this setup for mana, single target mana sustain is incredible. with the single +2 mana jewel some times mana was cramped and slow on small packs and single target.

4: free's up rings and jewels for more damage mods and health etc.

5: gain +10 more dexterity going this route.

CONS:

1: slightly less attack speed and accuracy

not using the LGOH mod on the elder rings is missing the point of the build.
going for the mana leech node is wasting points.

the LGOH mod is very useful on no regen\leech maps and on immunity phases on bosses.

we gain life leech from the watchers eye, no need to waste points on the tree.

"
ugiugi a écrit :

"
Enterich a écrit :

same for me ^^

helmet has 1 ms projectile , 2 is to expensive. 280k dps per magmaball , and still using thiefs torment.
Actualy raising my chaos resistance ( im at -29% , goal is -10 - -15% ).

Im unsure if i should drop my thiefs torment for rare rings.Will gain 100 life and some damage but on the other hand i loose ALOT life per hit , and 50% curse reduction which is great for higher maps.
Also the lack of mana per hit feels realy bad. Using thiefs torment in terms of mana is a good QoL improvment. Could also use increased damage on the jewels instead of 2x 2mana on hit.

Dex isnt the problem, luckily divined my rare boots to 50 dex :).

you both have enough dps.

"
dragothica a écrit :

my suggestion would be to NOT upgrade one piece at a time.
plan your resists with the EXCEL i made.
for example, dont plan on getting res from your armor and helmet.
for the amulet, plan only on the fire res.
decide beforehand if you are going to use the thiefs for endgame or two elder rings.
leave the jewels for other mods and get res on them only for corrections and\or as a last resort.
I have a question too now ;-)

My gear and tree are nearly in every Point the same like yours. I just use fortify in my WB gem 4link. Like shown before I got lucky with my double vaal for my grelwood (atk Speed and fortify on hit) so I could switch this gem to what ever benefit.... any ideas?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires