[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
KingCompton a écrit :
"
BigBoozacs a écrit :
"
KingCompton a écrit :
What do I do if I am running out of Mana?

If you are using Thief's Torment, mana should not be a problem while you are fighting. If you are using dual rings, make sure you have a jewel socket on your passive tree that gives +2 mana on hit with attacks. For me personally, I run two jewels on my passive tree that have +2 mana on hit with attacks because only 1 felt a bit wonky. But if you are using thief's torment mana should never be a problem.

I am using duel rings. I also have +2 mana on hit with attacks x2 jewels... So I dunno.

dont hold the attack button for too long.
usually its enough to just tap it once and dash away.

you need to get used to it, because the projectiles are delayed.
they take some time to hit the target so it might feel like you are weak\slow.
but you are probably attacking like once or twice too many times and then there are no monsters to hit and gain mana from.
Ahhhhhh okay, makes sense. I was just holding right click till they are all dead lol! I'll be more preservative. Thanks. Good guide btw :)
"
KingCompton a écrit :
Ahhhhhh okay, makes sense. I was just holding right click till they are all dead lol! I'll be more preservative. Thanks. Good guide btw :)

Yeah I was gunna say earlier that you gotta be more conservative with the right clicks when fighting mobs once you hop off thief's torment, but I figured you knew that lol
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
d3viant6 a écrit :
should be noted budget about 10-20exa for this build, it is no way shape or form a budget minded build. I think I'm dumping Jugg forever after TRYING to spec for this. Not worth it IMHO.

On another note, how do keep EO up? Without Increased CC in helm it's VERY sporadic. Old way was OOS, what's your method?

you can make this build work with really tight budget, it just that for unlocking the true power you need to invest a little bit.
but certainly not 20ex.

you only need the sword, elder helmet, kaoms and ring\rings.

sure that the items went up in prices since i posted this build due to it getting more popular and the fact that it didnt get REKT by the nerf.
but gearing it isnt a big deal and very simple.

also there are no "build enabling" items.
for example, you can use any chest piece until you can get a kaoms.
or use thiefs torment till you get a good pair of rare rings.

for EO, i just hold right-click :)

yeah but what to do with swords? first days there will be no swords or no helmet like that. and when it will be there it will cost like 999 ex.
Those swords also are like 1-3ex each.
How do I proc Elemental overload more frequently ? is there anything better to do than orb of storms ? maybe a cwdt setup ? need some help to proc on bosses reliably
"
Decadent_Omar a écrit :
How do I proc Elemental overload more frequently ? is there anything better to do than orb of storms ? maybe a cwdt setup ? need some help to proc on bosses reliably

lots and lots of attack speed, lots and lots of molten balls.

both of those combined means that even with a base 5% (but more realistic 6-8%) critical strike chance you will almost always have Elemental Overload buff.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
hi can anyone help me with my build i have path of building up pm me =o.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Kedvin a écrit :
dying in part ten over and over is cool.....why even use thiefs torment the ring is shit? followed your build but i can't even get to act 10 without having to poetrade for fucking leveling items cause this shit isn't working out. hate this game sometimes nothing good drops just have to play poe economy trade simulator.

sounds like you are doing things wrong.
if you cant tell why we are using this ring you should go over the guide again.
you are missing a big point of this build.

you only need goldrim and the ring.
even 6L isnt that important.
i played with a 4L in delve league till like lvl ~75.

GL

EDIT:
looked at your profile, seems like you are new to the game.
first, swap "elemental damage with attacks" with "ancestral call", would be much easier to map.
next, use a sword with high attack speed, those maces you got are garbage for this build.
finally, do the lab to get your ascen points, its really important.

in POE, the leveling portion might be rough at the start of the league, especially when you are not an experienced player.

i can only tell you to give it some time, as you can see most of the people are very pleased with this build.
it will come together eventually :)

[Removed by support] you have zero idea what your talking about and want to make cute remarks about how im new to the game and spew nonsense that a goldrim and a thiefs torment will carry me to endgame lmfao obviously that isn't working or else i wouldn't be bitching about dying over and over in act 9. if something that was actually useful with good rolls dropped on the ground this probably wouldn't even be an issue but no this games RNG is made to punish you and force you to play poetrade. Thanks for your "advice" but just save the keystrokes if your going to be an ass about it. [Removed by support]
Dernière édition par Luca_GGG, le 9 janv. 2019 00:00:48
Hey, I was just wondering how on POB, my dps, from your formula, is about
51,000 dps * 5.74 att/s * 9 magma balls * 75% that hit enemies = ~1,975,995 actual dps

While your numbers are around
417,000 dps * 7.35 att/s * 11 magma balls * 75% that hit enemies = ~25,285,837.5 actual dps

First of all, I understand that I don't have the BIS xoph amulet, im underleveled compared to you, and I dont have the helm enchant at the moment, but I can't figure out how the dps that POB initially shows (51k compared to 417k) is so unbelievably different.
I would just like to understand what I am doing wrong to get these kinds of numbers. I'm not sure if POB is wrong, as I can clear maps fairly well with this build actually and the tankiness is super op along with the melting of bosses (although I'm still on ~t13 maps).
I am working on getting the enchant and leveling, but the xoph amulet is hard to fit in with low resistances and dexterity if I put it in.
My character's name is sluggish if you would like to check out the details as well.
"
Kedvin a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Kedvin a écrit :
dying in part ten over and over is cool.....why even use thiefs torment the ring is shit? followed your build but i can't even get to act 10 without having to poetrade for fucking leveling items cause this shit isn't working out. hate this game sometimes nothing good drops just have to play poe economy trade simulator.

sounds like you are doing things wrong.
if you cant tell why we are using this ring you should go over the guide again.
you are missing a big point of this build.

you only need goldrim and the ring.
even 6L isnt that important.
i played with a 4L in delve league till like lvl ~75.

GL

EDIT:
looked at your profile, seems like you are new to the game.
first, swap "elemental damage with attacks" with "ancestral call", would be much easier to map.
next, use a sword with high attack speed, those maces you got are garbage for this build.
finally, do the lab to get your ascen points, its really important.

in POE, the leveling portion might be rough at the start of the league, especially when you are not an experienced player.

i can only tell you to give it some time, as you can see most of the people are very pleased with this build.
it will come together eventually :)

[Removed by support] you have zero idea what your talking about and want to make cute remarks about how im new to the game and spew nonsense that a goldrim and a thiefs torment will carry me to endgame lmfao obviously that isn't working or else i wouldn't be bitching about dying over and over in act 9. if something that was actually useful with good rolls dropped on the ground this probably wouldn't even be an issue but no this games RNG is made to punish you and force you to play poetrade. Thanks for your "advice" but just save the keystrokes if your going to be an ass about it. [Removed by support]

Goldrim, tabula, loch gloves, thief's torment got me all the way to maps with minimal deaths. Not sure what you are talking about.
Dernière édition par midnight2903, le 9 janv. 2019 00:45:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires