[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Update: I understand when you made this build MS wasn't as nerfed as it is now. However, giving some information in the build's thread about it's current state in the build guide and using real items in PoB would suffice.
Hey, i skilled into life and mana leech but none the less im oom all the time (with a sixed linked molten strike) what am i missing?
"
TripOrTreat a écrit :
Hey, i skilled into life and mana leech but none the less im oom all the time (with a sixed linked molten strike) what am i missing?

You're missing a jewel with +2 mana gained on hit
Ahh thx, now it works
Hiya playing this in standard so have just got access to anointing, is there anything i can do to improve my character with this?
"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :
Hiya playing this in standard so have just got access to anointing, is there anything i can do to improve my character with this?

Was just thinking about the same. I took Bladedancer as a cheap option for some more attack speed/damage, but there are surely better fire-based alternatives out there.
So, it's not viable for start league anymore?
"
coringus a écrit :
So, it's not viable for start league anymore?

So far so good for me, i've only unlocked T4-6 maps so far though.

Story was a breeze for the most part, eventually you will start to feel squishy and need to pick up thiefs torment or some life steal rings to fix it.

im running these maps pretty fast and easy, but getting to the point with gear where my upgrades will be expensive so will see what happens. Also about at the end of the passive tree guide and will have more points to spend so need to figure out how I want to allocate going forward.
"
kevr91 a écrit :
Your PoB should really be updated. You have a jewel that gives you 7% attack speed, 7% maximum life and 50% increased damage. Where do you find this jewel in-game? I've never seen a jewel like this. It adds 100k dps to your Molten balls (from 200k to 300k).

The build does not actually have as much DPS as your PoB shows.

..Furthermore, I'd go as far as to say that this build just does not make endgame easy. In order to kill elder/uber elder with this, you need pretty much all of your endgame gear, otherwise it just doesn't do the damage and the fight takes way too long. You need _many_ ex to afford your endgame build.

Not sure why I selected this as a league starter; oh nevermind, yes I do, because Molten Strike is a fun skill to use. But it's really not at the top of any list in terms of viability.

"
kevr91 a écrit :
Update: I understand when you made this build MS wasn't as nerfed as it is now. However, giving some information in the build's thread about it's current state in the build guide and using real items in PoB would suffice.

you clearly didnt read the whole guide.

"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :

Tribal Fury.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 18 déc. 2019 11:22:50
Thanks i saw that in the guide but wasn't sure if it had been tested. So with Tribal Fury are you able to drop Ancestral call and just use elemental attack or is it still better to use AC for general clearing?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires