[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :
Thanks i saw that in the guide but wasn't sure if it had been tested. So with Tribal Fury are you able to drop Ancestral call and just use elemental attack or is it still better to use AC for general clearing?

i dropped AC, but see what feels better for you.
Hi, I am really new to the game trying to learn while i following your guide. i have just one question i am using the Part one/two/three of the Passive Skill tree but i just saw in the end that u post it a pastebin to use on Path of Building but i am having a problem to use, can u explain to me what are the differences between the tree and the building? (it would be awesome show in the poeplanner). thanks a lot for the guide
Thx for the build mate. Invested abour 12ex and feels near unbreakable. Next step is Dying Sun for massive DPS boost.
Are there any maps this build cant do?

Also is this viable for all content in 3.9? I heard people say that Melee builds are not great in 3.9.
Dernière édition par wBishop86, le 20 déc. 2019 00:24:46
"
wBishop86 a écrit :
Are there any maps this build cant do?

Also is this viable for all content in 3.9? I heard people say that Melee builds are not great in 3.9.

Ele reflect is annoying. Any other is fine.
As long as MS is a great skill for bosskilling - there is no problem with new content (if you have some gear).
"
Demon_Slayeer a écrit :
Hi, I am really new to the game trying to learn while i following your guide. i have just one question i am using the Part one/two/three of the Passive Skill tree but i just saw in the end that u post it a pastebin to use on Path of Building but i am having a problem to use, can u explain to me what are the differences between the tree and the building? (it would be awesome show in the poeplanner). thanks a lot for the guide

There is no differences between POB and link.
"
Neograff1 a écrit :
Thx for the build mate. Invested abour 12ex and feels near unbreakable. Next step is Dying Sun for massive DPS boost.

hey hows it going seems like your using this build so wanted to ask some questions , how much of the current content can the build Tank? i imagino that sirus is a no , but im curiuos about the rest of the content or how far have you gone in generall , sorry for bothering you .
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
kevr91 a écrit :
Your PoB should really be updated. You have a jewel that gives you 7% attack speed, 7% maximum life and 50% increased damage. Where do you find this jewel in-game? I've never seen a jewel like this. It adds 100k dps to your Molten balls (from 200k to 300k).

The build does not actually have as much DPS as your PoB shows.

..Furthermore, I'd go as far as to say that this build just does not make endgame easy. In order to kill elder/uber elder with this, you need pretty much all of your endgame gear, otherwise it just doesn't do the damage and the fight takes way too long. You need _many_ ex to afford your endgame build.

Not sure why I selected this as a league starter; oh nevermind, yes I do, because Molten Strike is a fun skill to use. But it's really not at the top of any list in terms of viability.

"
kevr91 a écrit :
Update: I understand when you made this build MS wasn't as nerfed as it is now. However, giving some information in the build's thread about it's current state in the build guide and using real items in PoB would suffice.

you clearly didnt read the whole guide.

"
Jb6BigDog a écrit :
Hiya playing this in standard so have just got access to anointing, is there anything i can do to improve my character with this?

Tribal Fury.

Could you possibly point me to where you talk about that? I've obviously missed something, but I can't find it...

Which section is it in?
Dernière édition par kevr91, le 21 déc. 2019 06:25:59
"
kevr91 a écrit :

Could you possibly point me to where you talk about that? I've obviously missed something, but I can't find it...

Which section is it in?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tribal_Fury
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
kevr91 a écrit :

Which section is it in?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tribal_Fury

Was referring to the PoB jewel.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires