[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi,

Thanks for the build and all information you share friend. Appriciated.
I apologize to you ask your time but there is something i fail to understand.

I got all same gear nearly as you do and choose same skill line but my dps shows extremly low like yours is 5 times more it seems.

Can you please check my mistake friend? please i really put alot of hours to figure out but can not able to.

https://pastebin.com/raw/JrKQB4n1

this is my char link for path of building.

Thanks
take care and be well.

"
kevr91 a écrit :

Was referring to the PoB jewel.

i added it a long time ago, something about multistrike wasnt adding the correct amount of dps.

"
maximillean a écrit :
Hi,

Thanks for the build and all information you share friend. Appriciated.
I apologize to you ask your time but there is something i fail to understand.

I got all same gear nearly as you do and choose same skill line but my dps shows extremly low like yours is 5 times more it seems.

Can you please check my mistake friend? please i really put alot of hours to figure out but can not able to.

https://pastebin.com/raw/JrKQB4n1

this is my char link for path of building.

Thanks
take care and be well.

have you checked the FAQ?
I did i will read again if i miss something thanks for reponse friend.
I find the solution.
I copy your poe and then import my char into it and overwrite then it shows correct values.

thanks
"
realVIP a écrit :
"
Neograff1 a écrit :
Thx for the build mate. Invested abour 12ex and feels near unbreakable. Next step is Dying Sun for massive DPS boost.

hey hows it going seems like your using this build so wanted to ask some questions , how much of the current content can the build Tank? i imagino that sirus is a no , but im curiuos about the rest of the content or how far have you gone in generall , sorry for bothering you .

Pretty much all content is fine. Sometimes poison/chaos metamorphs can be annoying.
Dernière édition par Neograff1, le 22 déc. 2019 03:01:23
"
Neograff1 a écrit :

Pretty much all content is fine. Sometimes poison/chaos metamorphs can be annoying.

use the pantheon.
"
realVIP a écrit :

i imagino that sirus is a no

i play a similar molten strike build in standard and sirus was no problem for me until now, except the fight was buggy (instance crash etc.) my gear in standard is very good, but i think in league with good gear sirus will be killable too.
x
Dernière édition par Zareek, le 22 déc. 2019 17:08:53
Hello there, I just want to say thank you to hybridboi.
I didn't play for 3 or 4 leagues and I came back when metamorph already started.

I've never played with a jugg so I decided to try this build and I do not regret !
If not the best, it's the more enjoyable I've ever played.
As the original post said, you melt everything and you feel nearly invincible.

I have a question though !

I managed to found a decent helmet with immo 20, conc effect 16, max. life & lps.
When I did uber lab, I got 40% increased ms damage enchant.
Which is the best between this one and additional projectiles ?
I guess this is the one with additional projectiles but I want to be sure.

As I enjoy so much this build, I'll probably only play this character this season and push the build to hit limit ;)

Thank you !
2 projectile > 40% ms damage

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires