[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

hummm yeah this is weird i remember more legacy otpions when I tried something very quite similar in 3.7. My bad, seems it's "only" the enchant and a tiny aoe on dying sun. I may not try again though due to the sword and helm less likely to be found in the future...
Currently playing t13 maps, but getting oneshot by bosses.
No really bad map mods, 7.8k life.
First League I'm playing seriously.
Send help <3
Thank You for this build. Here are some thoughts after trying it out.

I'm the type that likes to play melee and this was up my alley, took fortify nodes near lava lash instead of the 3 attack speed nodes.

Got most of the items recommended by the build, (except 3 - enchanted molten strike and tombfists, watcher's eye), started when league had 1 month left

Managed to get a lv4 Enlighten, so used auras - Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash, Anger
Fortify-leapslam-faster attacks (couldn't get fortify on hit after 20ish vaals)

For maps other than ele reflect, it was a breeze, dps felt low with shield, so I went 2 grelwoods, no problems even with t16 (with a bit of dodging).

For lab, VERY easy to run, used to die alot due to traps on my dreamfeather gladiator but not on this, 6-8mins/run (just for enchants).

Only managed to get uberelder to 50%/25% in league (died mostly to the decay)

Just cleared uberelder for the 1st time after getting some dps upgrades in standard
- nightmare bascinet (3 molten strike) + loreweaves max resist 80%

P.S For some reason enchanted molten strike doesn't add any dps for me in POB, used the same helm (1 with and 1 without)
"
KPACorps a écrit :
Thank You for this build. Here are some thoughts after trying it out.

I'm the type that likes to play melee and this was up my alley, took fortify nodes near lava lash instead of the 3 attack speed nodes.

Got most of the items recommended by the build, (except 3 - enchanted molten strike and tombfists, watcher's eye), started when league had 1 month left

Managed to get a lv4 Enlighten, so used auras - Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash, Anger
Fortify-leapslam-faster attacks (couldn't get fortify on hit after 20ish vaals)

For maps other than ele reflect, it was a breeze, dps felt low with shield, so I went 2 grelwoods, no problems even with t16 (with a bit of dodging).

For lab, VERY easy to run, used to die alot due to traps on my dreamfeather gladiator but not on this, 6-8mins/run (just for enchants).

Only managed to get uberelder to 50%/25% in league (died mostly to the decay)

Just cleared uberelder for the 1st time after getting some dps upgrades in standard
- nightmare bascinet (3 molten strike) + loreweaves max resist 80%

P.S For some reason enchanted molten strike doesn't add any dps for me in POB, used the same helm (1 with and 1 without)

POB shows dps per ball.
Thoughts on the patch notes?
We taking this into 3.9 strong or wha?
Yeah, I was wondering as well if I can start 3.9 this as well...

A little background: This has been my league tsarter for the last 4 or 5 leagues or so. I always start with a lab farmer to fund a HH for my mapper on a second account.
The lab farmer was also used for bossing, since my only league goal is to get to 36/40 as soon as possible and lots of the challenges usually are to kill some league bosses or do some hardmode map bosses.
This has worked very well for the past leagues.

HOWEVER, it all went downhill in Blight league. The speed and even more the damage of MS was nowhere near good enough for the blight mechanic.

I was ready to bin this as my usual league starter, however considering that Metamorph is a boss league I am thinking about coming back...

Things that keep me hesitating though:

- Damage still lackluster (even though MS "buff", the Point Blank nerf is basically meaning even less damage)
- Availability of core items (no Breach mode -> less Xophs, Elder helmets and Elder rings (?), less Elder guardians -> less Grelwoods)

So what do you guys think - still a vialble option for lab and bossing even in 3.9?

Tolstoy
In the AMA on Reddit they just announced that MS will get an additional projectile with 3.9. This was not in the patch notes as it was an "oversight".
agreed. Just checked my Blight char and with Grelwoods active, i have 9 projectiles. One more Projectile equals roughly 11% more damage, which is probably not enough to offset the damage loss of Point Blank (even with MS damage buffed slightly). Its probably enough for UberLab, though...

Problem is still how to get the mandatory gear in Metamorph though...
Are you sure about an additional projectile ?

Hell yeah, found my answer

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/e9c82m/ama_we_are_grinding_gear_games_and_were_launching/fai4sp5/
Dernière édition par Hyogos, le 12 déc. 2019 06:32:13
first of all this build looks great but could you play the whole build aswell as a berserker? what do you gain / lose from it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires