[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Yes, after the latest patch and after playing maps the game crashes to desktop for me every 5 to 10 minutes - I sometimes get an hour out of it if I'm lucky.
I might just be blind and not have payed enough attention, but how come you go for life leech in the tree? It’s based on physical damage, but Avatar of Fire says “Deal No Non-Fire Damage”. So wouldn’t you just leech 0?

Here you go :)
"
alumoocow a écrit :
Yes, after the latest patch and after playing maps the game crashes to desktop for me every 5 to 10 minutes - I sometimes get an hour out of it if I'm lucky.

Been playing with my brother, a molten strike jugg with molten shell cwdt. I crash almost immediately if I'm in the same zone with him. Crashed 6 times today, in fact. Never happened before. He doesn't even have the threshold jewel that gives extra projectiles. Hope they fix this soon.
For me isn't really playable specially doing uber lab because I lose the fragment if I crash. Unfortunally i spent many exalts and I can't play it with these crashes :-/
Hey guys, i'm pretty new here and i've been following the guide for a week or so, I was trying to upgrade my items but as I mentioned, i'm not that experienced at the game, so this question may look really dumb
what about chaos resistance? isn't it important or am I missing something? Should I only bother about the 3 regular ones? ty :)
"
starkinho a écrit :
Hey guys, i'm pretty new here and i've been following the guide for a week or so, I was trying to upgrade my items but as I mentioned, i'm not that experienced at the game, so this question may look really dumb
what about chaos resistance? isn't it important or am I missing something? Should I only bother about the 3 regular ones? ty :)

For chaos res, in fact, you don't really care because the game is made in order to be balanced on -60% chaos res and +75% elemental res. This is why you'll see everywhere everyone saying that you have to cap your ele res but never talk about chaos res.
And as the chaos res is balanced at -60%, it would be waste of suffix on your gear that you would need for better stats (especially for this build since you don't have much rare gear).
"
Anayoridango a écrit :
"
starkinho a écrit :

For chaos res, in fact, you don't really care because the game is made in order to be balanced on -60% chaos res and +75% elemental res. This is why you'll see everywhere everyone saying that you have to cap your ele res but never talk about chaos res.
And as the chaos res is balanced at -60%, it would be waste of suffix on your gear that you would need for better stats (especially for this build since you don't have much rare gear).

thats partially true.
with some builds running around with -60% chaos res could get you YOINKED so hard.

with 9-10k life and the regen we got, chaos damage isnt really dangerous for us.
Hi Guys
you have run this build on the legion
it's good for end game ?
thnks
i'm trying to reach endgame, but it's hard because of game crashes ^^
Dernière édition par Yatori90, le 23 juin 2019 11:48:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires