[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Well.. As Im using Radeon GPU, today's morning I've made a graphic's profile for PoE in Radeon settings and I dont know is it helped but.. I'm playing almost all day and no crash today.
Great build, i'm enjoying playing this so far.

1 question, in your excel trade link list you've got 2 helm types listed.

1: "Immolate+Conc + hp" and 2: "MS ENCHANT: any (choose base wisely!)"

How do you combine the two?

Is there a way to extract the enchant and apply it to the helm with Immolate+Conc?

Also wouldn't Fortify be good to link with Molton strike for even more tankiness?

Thanks
Dernière édition par baumgi, le 23 juin 2019 19:07:45
from op
"
in 3.6 tombfists got nerfed and no longer provide attack speed.
if you are playing STD, that wont affect you since you can get a legacy pair.

I'm new but I see these on poe.trade with attack speed In legion just real expensive, whats up with that?
Thanks for the guide! I'm at level 75 and am enjoying it so far!

Quick question, sorry if you've responded to this already, but have you changed your Pantheon choices since the changes to Immortal Call neuter the interaction w/ Blood Rage and Arakali?
"
baumgi a écrit :
Great build, i'm enjoying playing this so far.

1 question, in your excel trade link list you've got 2 helm types listed.

1: "Immolate+Conc + hp" and 2: "MS ENCHANT: any (choose base wisely!)"

How do you combine the two?

Is there a way to extract the enchant and apply it to the helm with Immolate+Conc?

Also wouldn't Fortify be good to link with Molton strike for even more tankiness?

Thanks

you cant combine.
you need to craft it, this is a little but more advanced.

"
RAVENLOCKLESS a écrit :
from op
"
in 3.6 tombfists got nerfed and no longer provide attack speed.
if you are playing STD, that wont affect you since you can get a legacy pair.

I'm new but I see these on poe.trade with attack speed In legion just real expensive, whats up with that?

you probably see gloves with corrupted attack speed implicit.
legacy has explicit attack speed mod.

"
realzoso a écrit :
Thanks for the guide! I'm at level 75 and am enjoying it so far!

Quick question, sorry if you've responded to this already, but have you changed your Pantheon choices since the changes to Immortal Call neuter the interaction w/ Blood Rage and Arakali?

nope, arkaali is still the most useful.
Hey hybrid at last after some days managed to get all the BIS items and i am steamrolling maps gg ez.What can i do to push my dmg a bit higher for legion especially ? any good sugestions?

about to get a bit better jewels right now + anger leech watcher's / poachers/life hit for survive (even if i dont feel like having trouble with survive)
Dernière édition par Dragothjim, le 24 juin 2019 08:01:11
Great build but not for PS4. Unfortunately when using molten strike with most of the required gear and jewels, fps drops dramatically and you will see slide show rather than smooth game. This is a big limitation for ps4 users. Not all build will work smooth.
On the other hand I checked tectonic slam and it works fine without fps drops.
PoB shows that Multistrike actually lowers the dps. Its hard to believe that.
You could add The Brass Dome to the budget gear.
Spoiler

Jugg's doubled body armour passive alongside with The Brass Dome can make you mitigate up to 90% of physical damage taken. I have almost 50k armour while using it.
Its a really good step armour before you can get Kaom's Heart, plus it looks cool on your character.
Dernière édition par juniorademir, le 24 juin 2019 11:59:22
"
lalahoho a écrit :
PoB shows that Multistrike actually lowers the dps. Its hard to believe that.

multistrike is broken right now in POB.
it doesnt apply the 2nd and 3rd hit dmg bonus.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires