[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey Hybrid do you have an up to dated PoB or build if people still wanna play this build in for 3.7?

What should we do about the changes to Multistrike and Ancestral call? Do we still use it? Thoughts on Fortify?

Thx man
"
Bootters a écrit :
Hey Hybrid do you have an up to dated PoB or build if people still wanna play this build in for 3.7?

What should we do about the changes to Multistrike and Ancestral call? Do we still use it? Thoughts on Fortify?

Thx man

did you even bother reading the guide?

Thanks for the advices, I had a similar problem back to 3.0, i was playing Whispering ice berserker and there was a moment in a certain situation cause the client to crash and it was solved after few weeks.
There's a known and widely (somewhat) reported crash right now. Google FMOD/Desktop/ItemFilterEffect.bank for more information or just other people complaining about it (including myself)

I imagine it'll be fixed soon.

Also - this build is extremely playable still. I can't guarantee they'll work for everyone but I made a few small little tweaks to the passive tree that seem to be working wonders for me. Feel free to look at mine if you're at that lvl 93 stage that's tough to get past - imo very optimized tree for that level - requires not using the leech nodes and continuing to use watcher's eye for leech - i absolutely needed those couple of points
"...Now requires that you hit an enemy in order to produce projectiles..."

thats just incredibly wrong!

Its an AOE + Projectile Skill TOO!...why u need to be RIGHT NEXT to the enemie to even trigger AOE AND PROJECTILES.

And if ure not near the enemie u just consume mana without your balls flying arround. tahts a big problem if ure min maxing the build

its just nerfed the wrong way, common...

skill makes no fun
skill feels dead

and thats the point that its not fun aynmore, because it feels just nerfed wrong.

u cant just take a mens balls like this

What jewls are you using in the skill tree? I might be bllind and missing it, but I cant seem to see what you use.
Hello, I am currently going through mapping somewhat fine but wondering if there are any errors I have made or improvements on the skill tree or current gear? any help would be very much appreciated!
My Build - https://pastebin.com/UjRYKSjd
is tombfist still a good option for this build since it doesn't have attack speed anymore? Aren't rare gloves with 15% attack speed and 2% increased life among with some other usefull stats better now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata
Is dual grelwood an option?
Guys, since Legion started, anyone here playing this build now have problems with game crashing? I'm asking, because probably Molten Strike makes "Path of Exile stopped working" game crashes

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires