[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hmm, is this Build now still playable or not? Only in Berserker playable?
hi, i am a lvl 92 juggernaut and i am trying to get to the "melting everything" level...
Although still dying easily i can say in some maps, and still, haven't beaten uber atziri and shaper for the trophies.
So my question is, as long as the built is based on the number of balls coming from molten strike, why not use Greater Multiple Projectiles Support which gives you 4 additional projectiles, instead of using the Elemental Damage With Attacks or Ancestral Call.
Dernière édition par HYPER_piccolo, le 15 juin 2019 21:39:17
"
HYPER_piccolo a écrit :
hi, i am a lvl 92 juggernaut and i am trying to get to the "melting everything" level...
Although still dying easily i can say in some maps, and still, haven't beaten uber atziri and shaper for the trophies.
So my question is, as long as the built is based on the number of balls coming from molten strike, why not use Greater Multiple Projectiles Support which gives you 4 additional projectiles, instead of using the Elemental Damage With Attacks or Ancestral Call.

greater multiple projectiles makes ur dmg sink to the bottom and with 4 link pseudo 6 link its not a good option as we already got alot of nerf dmg in our skill from ancestral call/multistrike and the 3.7 dmg nerf
ok, thanks a lot!
made a video for Uber elder after the 3.7 patch:
https://youtu.be/InBUkVmoJi0
I'm playing this build for 3 days, I have 9k life and I like it, I wonder if it's normal that i crash often for using molten strike on many enemies on the screen?
And Is there a video fighting Uber Atziri with this build? Probably I need to learn more how to avoid his one shot :)
"
Fanatisme a écrit :
I'm playing this build for 3 days, I have 9k life and I like it, I wonder if it's normal that i crash often for using molten strike on many enemies on the screen?
And Is there a video fighting Uber Atziri with this build? Probably I need to learn more how to avoid his one shot :)

There's a lot of crash issues these days, hopefully it will be patched soon. For Atziri you can try a Stybnite flask (I never tried this) or a decoy totem (didn't work great for me honestly) if your dps is high enough. You just need her to miss with the circle and you can phase her very fast. Other than that, just pay attention - you can ignore most mechanics so just stare at your feet the entire time in that phase. (I used Whirling Blades for more responsive getaway.)
"
Fanatisme a écrit :

Came here to ask the same question. If anybody else with this build has tons of crash issues. Doesn't even seem to be connected to too many enemies on the screen, as i also sometimes crash when going into a group of 10.

This build is still a lot of fun, but the crashes are extremely annoying.
From Legion onwards, I crash at least once a day. I'm on SSF, so I only have Wildfire to give me more balls. This makes it seem like it's not necessary related to the amount of objects on the screen.

Is this build still playable as juggernaught or should i change to berserker?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires