[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Dragothjim a écrit :
Hey hybrid at last after some days managed to get all the BIS items and i am steamrolling maps gg ez.What can i do to push my dmg a bit higher for legion especially ? any good sugestions?

about to get a bit better jewels right now + anger leech watcher's / poachers/life hit for survive (even if i dont feel like having trouble with survive)

I just bought an helmet with 20/20 + 30% Elemental Damage.. this is an extreme dmg boost over my old helmet with just 18/16. I'm gonna try to get a corrupted kaom's with increased dmg next, but i don't think, this is gonna push me as much as the helmet did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHePO2s4Qe0&ab_channel=hakunamatata
"
Dragothjim a écrit :
Hey hybrid at last after some days managed to get all the BIS items and i am steamrolling maps gg ez.What can i do to push my dmg a bit higher for legion especially ? any good sugestions?

about to get a bit better jewels right now + anger leech watcher's / poachers/life hit for survive (even if i dont feel like having trouble with survive)

I don't have enough curr to test it, but I think that corrupt "Curse with Elemental Weakness on hit" on your gloves could be a high dps boost. But again, I don't really, this is just a supposition ^^
Hey guys, I'm currently at level 66 but i'm still using The Formless Flame as a helmet, any unique helmets suggestion or should I just go for a good rare one?
If you were to chose between a helmet with additional MS projectiles or immolate/concentrated effect support, which one would be the better choice?
"
Peyre a écrit :
If you were to chose between a helmet with additional MS projectiles or immolate/concentrated effect support, which one would be the better choice?

Immolate/Concentrated effect basically give you a MS 6-link while MS enchant just give you same result than a Dying Sun. So, in my opinion, you should prioritize a 6-link before the enchant.
I guess this is a good replacement for dual tombfist.
Spoiler
"
Rohan13 a écrit :
Spoiler

dps and life wise? still worse than dual tombs.
intimidation is just so good and dual sockets grants alot of flat damage and life.

but the dex and res are very nice.
it come close tho :)
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 25 juin 2019 13:02:48
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Rohan13 a écrit :
Spoiler

dps and life wise? still worse than dual tombs.
intimidation is just so good and dual sockets grants alot of flat damage and life.

but the dex and res are very nice.
it come close tho :)

Yes, life wise 6%hp + 40hp per socket is too good.
Also, 90% avoid elemental ailments is still a thing.

I bought this , like 7 EX ...i hope i did a good deal thinking that is special for this build. I need an opinion thank you.
Dernière édition par kalibrra82, le 26 juin 2019 05:55:30
"
kalibrra82 a écrit :

I bought this , like 7 EX ...i hope i did a good deal thinking that is special for this build. I need an opinion thank you.

Very good but getting in it +2 Molten strike projectiles will be hard.
I think it is better to buy the helmt with the enchant already and then craft it as you like.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Dernière édition par Spacecom, le 26 juin 2019 07:13:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires