[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Excellent build, just did Uber Elder deathless for the first time. Thanks for the effort in your build guide.
Hmm if you use 3 points to get the avatar of fire node and change the Xoph's for a Yoke.. Wouldnt that increase the damage alot?
"
kaldaskeren a écrit :
Hmm if you use 3 points to get the avatar of fire node and change the Xoph's for a Yoke.. Wouldnt that increase the damage alot?

this worked for Elemental Hit which has high base shock chance

with molten strike in non-crit build you wont shock much
"
kaldaskeren a écrit :

no, you will lose damage.
you are forgetting about all of the mods that xophs blood has:
inc str
fire pen
cover enemies in ash
AND you get AoF for free, so you can invest those 3 points elsewhere.

you also lode life so i dont really see the point.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 3 juin 2019 15:22:05
I wonder with new multistrike coming out, this build still works or not?
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 4 juin 2019 03:23:34
"
beta81 a écrit :

wait whats going on with multistrike? i cant seem to find anything here what are they changing?

oh wait i see it now

Multistrike
This support now provides a lower attack speed multiplier, just over half that of the existing support gem. The previous iteration provided far too large an attack speed multiplier for a single gem, causing problems with performance, effects, animations and balance. The skill repeats now have a damage multiplier, dealing double damage on the third repeat.

You can now interrupt a multistrike attack between repeats, letting you avoid a dangerous boss ability or end an ongoing attack sequence when all enemies have already been dealt with. Overall, this makes Multistriking attacks much more responsive.

whats your take on this hybrid?
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 4 juin 2019 03:29:53
"
idrankyourbeer a écrit :
"
beta81 a écrit :

wait whats going on with multistrike? i cant seem to find anything here what are they changing?

oh wait i see it now

Multistrike
This support now provides a lower attack speed multiplier, just over half that of the existing support gem. The previous iteration provided far too large an attack speed multiplier for a single gem, causing problems with performance, effects, animations and balance. The skill repeats now have a damage multiplier, dealing double damage on the third repeat.

You can now interrupt a multistrike attack between repeats, letting you avoid a dangerous boss ability or end an ongoing attack sequence when all enemies have already been dealt with. Overall, this makes Multistriking attacks much more responsive.

whats your take on this hybrid?

i dont like this change.
they mad it more like ruthless, which is pointless IMO.

but we will have to wait for the actual patch notes and skill tree.

skills have attack speed multipliers on the gem itself so we might be ok.
also, maybe there will be other ways to get attack speed.

its too early to tell.
"
beta81 a écrit :

ofc it will lol.
one gem change wont kill the build.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 4 juin 2019 11:32:27
Just fired up POE again after a couple years picked this build to start Synthesis League (now standard) and I have a few questions. Currently at level 63 or 64. Don't have a single item from this build yet, but have followed the the skill tree to a tee because learning the cause and effect of this games' systems will take some time and familiarity. In the meantime I just want to build something that I know won't suck like last time.

1. Is part 2 and part 3 of the skill tree updated in OP? When reading I noticed there was an error, but were the smaller subsections updated?

2. Are you guys trading for the items then re-rolling them? Can they be bought with real money? Do you search for trades with links already correct? Does 40c = 40 Chaos Orbs? Can those be bought with real cash or is it grind to find craftables?

3. Can there be a gear priority explanation aka a hierarchy of some kind with some explanations? For example:

Go for X first then Y. Once you get those, start on jewel X, then move on to Gloves, and get that nailed down. Get gear Z last, etc. etc. We can already imply I will be using the best I have - or at least what I think is the best.

So far because I'm not level 80 or so, I haven't spent too much time fiddling with my build and thus have zero leech and all upper middle items. I just want to know in what order I should tackle the gear as it pertains to how important they are to the build relative to the others to hit the primary meta. Primary items first. Wiggle room last.

Thanks much. All replies welcome.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires