[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

i am a SSF player and was wondering if this build can be done SSF or not!?
"
GamerNerdRage81 a écrit :
i am a SSF player and was wondering if this build can be done SSF or not!?

i dont play SSF, but it should be possible.
you can target farm most of the items.
not sure what to think of the new MS. 130% dmg effectiveness (vs old 160%), 50% less dmg at all levels (vs 30% at lvl20), has to hit an enemy to make projectiles, but adds flat 75-113 fire dmg at lvl 20. Any thoughts? Also, no built in AS multiplier as with the other skills
I can't believe it. Only yesterday i decided to try this build out in Standard, since I had a LVL 70 Jugg sitting around with complete passive tree reset. Spend some time to gear up and played some maps, which was fun. My plan is to eventually reach LVL 100 in Standard so i figured going for a tanky build and not dying would obviously be very good.

And now i'm reading on Reddit that MS will be absolute shit in 3.7...? Did i just waste 1 EX (yes, it was only in Standard, but still) and will there be some way to substitute MS without chaning up too much? Is this build dead? I'm pretty sad right now.
Dernière édition par Peyre, le 5 juin 2019 02:30:40
Meh.... 3.7 killed my LeaguestarterBuild .. R.I.P
Press F
"
babicko a écrit :
not sure what to think of the new MS. 130% dmg effectiveness (vs old 160%), 50% less dmg at all levels (vs 30% at lvl20), has to hit an enemy to make projectiles, but adds flat 75-113 fire dmg at lvl 20. Any thoughts? Also, no built in AS multiplier as with the other skills

"
Peyre a écrit :
I can't believe it. Only yesterday i decided to try this build out in Standard, since I had a LVL 70 Jugg sitting around with complete passive tree reset. Spend some time to gear up and played some maps, which was fun. My plan is to eventually reach LVL 100 in Standard so i figured going for a tanky build and not dying would obviously be very good.

And now i'm reading on Reddit that MS will be absolute shit in 3.7...? Did i just waste 1 EX (yes, it was only in Standard, but still) and will there be some way to substitute MS without chaning up too much? Is this build dead? I'm pretty sad right now.

i dont think if you can call it dead just yet ^^

idk how the dps would change, i honestly dont worry about that too much.
but i will have to test the new "behavior" of the skill.

i think they intentionally nerfed MS so other melee skills would be viable.
same reason they nerfed casters in 3.7 (warlords mark, ES..)
Please tell me that MS is still viable. I've had your guide reserved for so long and I really wanted to play it this league :(

Please update the guide before the league so I can see what the changes did to the character and its playstyle. Thanks!
"
Redemption1068 a écrit :
Please tell me that MS is still viable. I've had your guide reserved for so long and I really wanted to play it this league :(

Please update the guide before the league so I can see what the changes did to the character and its playstyle. Thanks!

it will work about the same.
few changes to how we get leech.
idk how the damage would be yet.

i made an update section.
MS Jugg is pretty much dead now in the core way it was, lots of attack speed, balls and life gain on hit.
They nerfed Multistrike attack speed to almost half, so half the balls produced leads to half life gain on hit it was before. Not to mention nerfed ball damage by half also...
Berserker might still be viable for MS but Jugg MS is just a fade picture. Zerk MS with all that speed and dmg bonuses might take the cake.
Too bad that i just bought legacy MS +3 helmet in Standard. xD
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 5 juin 2019 05:44:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires