[3.8] Hybrid's take on Jugg Molten Strike - Hold right click to TANK anything | MELT the Atlas |

Press F
"
babicko a écrit :
not sure what to think of the new MS. 130% dmg effectiveness (vs old 160%), 50% less dmg at all levels (vs 30% at lvl20), has to hit an enemy to make projectiles, but adds flat 75-113 fire dmg at lvl 20. Any thoughts? Also, no built in AS multiplier as with the other skills

"
Peyre a écrit :
I can't believe it. Only yesterday i decided to try this build out in Standard, since I had a LVL 70 Jugg sitting around with complete passive tree reset. Spend some time to gear up and played some maps, which was fun. My plan is to eventually reach LVL 100 in Standard so i figured going for a tanky build and not dying would obviously be very good.

And now i'm reading on Reddit that MS will be absolute shit in 3.7...? Did i just waste 1 EX (yes, it was only in Standard, but still) and will there be some way to substitute MS without chaning up too much? Is this build dead? I'm pretty sad right now.

i dont think if you can call it dead just yet ^^

idk how the dps would change, i honestly dont worry about that too much.
but i will have to test the new "behavior" of the skill.

i think they intentionally nerfed MS so other melee skills would be viable.
same reason they nerfed casters in 3.7 (warlords mark, ES..)
Please tell me that MS is still viable. I've had your guide reserved for so long and I really wanted to play it this league :(

Please update the guide before the league so I can see what the changes did to the character and its playstyle. Thanks!
"
Redemption1068 a écrit :
Please tell me that MS is still viable. I've had your guide reserved for so long and I really wanted to play it this league :(

Please update the guide before the league so I can see what the changes did to the character and its playstyle. Thanks!

it will work about the same.
few changes to how we get leech.
idk how the damage would be yet.

i made an update section.
MS Jugg is pretty much dead now in the core way it was, lots of attack speed, balls and life gain on hit.
They nerfed Multistrike attack speed to almost half, so half the balls produced leads to half life gain on hit it was before. Not to mention nerfed ball damage by half also...
Berserker might still be viable for MS but Jugg MS is just a fade picture. Zerk MS with all that speed and dmg bonuses might take the cake.
Too bad that i just bought legacy MS +3 helmet in Standard. xD
3.8 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder -all attack poison skills- /view-thread/2639074
3.8 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.8 Dragon's Breath Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.8 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 5 juin 2019 05:44:52
If you want I can buy your helmet MS+3 for few ex ;)

I just succeed to kill Uber Elder deathless with this GREATTTT build !
but i'm sad on this fu...ing nerf :(
Like for blizzard... why nerf when you can up other skills/items... to balance !

Thanks hybrid for updating the build !
Do you plan to test with another ascendant like zerk ?
"
Cyb_bat a écrit :
If you want I can buy your helmet MS+3 for few ex ;)

I just succeed to kill Uber Elder deathless with this GREATTTT build !
but i'm sad on this fu...ing nerf :(
Like for blizzard... why nerf when you can up other skills/items... to balance !

Thanks hybrid for updating the build !
Do you plan to test with another ascendant like zerk ?

other ascendancies dont provide the tankiness and QoL that jugg does.
i will have to test things when the patch comes out.

Lol, figures that I spent a fair amount of currency gearing up a MS Jugg in the last 2 weeks and it got walloped with the industrial nerf hammer.
From what i see untill now i am sad :( wanted to play this amazing build on 3.7 tried it on flashback and literaly was just walking melting everything without even die at all spent like 2.5-3 ex and literaly as your guide tells left click everything into ashes

I hope that with the buffed tree and maybe some alternative ways we can still enjoy this amazing build happy to test it on his very high potential before the nerf

Keep up the good work m8
i loved this build im at 99 and within spitting distance of 100 but now with all the nerfs im beyond pissed and almost ready to just say fuck this game and move on because i already know if i try something else thats fun to play theyll probably just nerf that into the ground too before i ever get anywhere with it

but i just have to shout out to hybridboy very solid and enjoyable build and youve been very active and helpful in this thread. nothing but respect to you man
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 5 juin 2019 12:37:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires