[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Got it. Thank you for your pointers. I am stacking on chaos orbs to try to get better gears with max life and the thief ring.
Does physical convert to fire works when you have avatar of fire or this is just usless?

Spoiler
Do you see any big changes coming towards this build yet? or are you waiting til all the info is out?
"
Dragothjim a écrit :
Does physical convert to fire works when you have avatar of fire or this is just usless?

Spoiler

MS is already converting 60%.
AoF is another 50%.
so that mod will do nothing.

"
Chuntsy a écrit :
Do you see any big changes coming towards this build yet? or are you waiting til all the info is out?

we dont know yet.
for now i only know that there will be a div card for Xoph's Blood.
Why do think that flammability is the dps curse? Projectile weakness seems to give more damage than flammability on PoB.

I was thinking about using wave of conviction + proj weakness on my cwdt setup but got confused when you say flammability is the dps curse. Is the PoB calculating something wrong?
Dernière édition par UchihaShisu, le 27 mai 2019 17:26:45
How good is the helmet enchantment 40% increased MS compare to extra balls? Is the extra balls way way better or slightly? Anyone got like a rough numbers?
"
UchihaShisu a écrit :
Why do think that flammability is the dps curse? Projectile weakness seems to give more damage than flammability on PoB.

I was thinking about using wave of conviction + proj weakness on my cwdt setup but got confused when you say flammability is the dps curse. Is the PoB calculating something wrong?

i have said it before, proj weakness is more dps, but you have to deal with the annoying knock back effect.
since we arent really a ranged build, this could mess up your positioning and make the fight longer and more dangerous.

also, flammability buffs the melee dmg too, which can get to 200-300k dps without any GG gear so thats a nice bonus.

"
Bootters a écrit :
How good is the helmet enchantment 40% increased MS compare to extra balls? Is the extra balls way way better or slightly? Anyone got like a rough numbers?

the add proj is much better.

using POB the dps increase is ~7% with the 40% enchant.
for the proj enchant, each proj increases the dps by ~11%.
on top of that you get better coverage with your balls so more actual damage and better sustain with the life and mana GOH.

also, the biggest advantage of the enchant is that its unconditional, you always shoot the additional balls.
unlike dying sun which only applies the buff in the flask duration or the grelwood shank that requires you to get hit (which isnt hard or dangerous but still).
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 28 mai 2019 04:27:46
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
UchihaShisu a écrit :

i have said it before, proj weakness is more dps, but you have to deal with the annoying knock back effect.
since we arent really a ranged build, this could mess up your positioning and make the fight longer and more dangerous.

also, flammability buffs the melee dmg too, which can get to 200-300k dps without any GG gear so thats a nice bonus.

"
Bootters a écrit :

the add proj is much better.

using POB the dps increase is ~7% with the 40% enchant.
for the proj enchant, each proj increases the dps by ~11%.
on top of that you get better coverage with your balls so more actual damage and better sustain with the life and mana GOH.

also, the biggest advantage of the enchant is that its unconditional, you always shoot the additional balls.
unlike dying sun which only applies the buff in the flask duration or the grelwood shank that requires you to get hit (which isnt hard or dangerous but still).

Thank you!

One more question if you don't mind. I am trying to min max, do you know which stats will increase the damage the most? Add physical damage? Add Fire damage? Attack Speed? etc
what do you think about the changes on defensive skills like immortal call in 3.7 and the new one ?
What do you think about using Brightbeak while lvling ?
Also, is there any difference between Attack speed and Attacks per second or its the same? coz I was using some daggers with 1.4 speed and my Attacks per second was below 2 , now with brightbeak and some other weapon I have attacks per second almost 3 , which in my understanding is better than 1.5.Sorry if this sounds stupid, I am not that familiar with the game, just thinking
Dernière édition par AlexAndonov, le 30 mai 2019 14:34:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires