[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
xerailas a écrit :
what do you think about the changes on defensive skills like immortal call in 3.7 and the new one ?

will have to test those when the patch goes out.
but it wont change the build, people will still use it as it does give a decent amount of mitigation.

"
AlexAndonov a écrit :
What do you think about using Brightbeak while lvling ?
Also, is there any difference between Attack speed and Attacks per second or its the same? coz I was using some daggers with 1.4 speed and my Attacks per second was below 2 , now with brightbeak and some other weapon I have attacks per second almost 3 , which in my understanding is better than 1.5.Sorry if this sounds stupid, I am not that familiar with the game, just thinking

use whatever you want for leveling.

as for the attack speed:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Attack_speed#Related_base_stats

the number you see on the weapon is the base attack speed, i.e 1.4 .
"% increased attack speed" rolls modify that base attack speed.

so for example, if you have a sword with 1.5 attack speed and total of 100% increased attack speed from tree\items, your total attack speed will be 3.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 30 mai 2019 15:09:41
I am asking about attacks per second..we want this number to be higher right ? I put 2 brightbeaks and no everything dies in a second . I know that the daggers I was using were bad, but still..
"
Immortal Call is now instant and grants less Physical and Elemental damage taken for its duration. It can consume up to 5 endurance charges, gaining increased duration and additional less Physical Damage Taken. At level 20, this can mitigate 35% of Physical damage taken and 34% of Elemental damage taken. Consuming Endurance Charges adds an additional 10% less Physical Damage taken for each charge consumed. Unlike Molten Shell and Steelskin, the skill has no maximum damage absorbed which makes it a much more effective answer to the deadliest of physical hits. However, it requires more planning and timing to make the most of its effect and no longer grants complete immunity to physical damage.

Overall, these changes give you the opportunity to survive dangerous attacks while still standing your ground. They also reward responsive, skillful play. We are eager to see what kind of character builds you'll be creating in Path of Exile: Legion! If you're waiting for more information to decide your build, you'll be interested to know that on June 5 (US time), we plan to reveal all of the new and changed skill gems at level 20 with 20% quality.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2509916/page/1

well, looks like they took the immortal out of immortal call. not sure if its worth keeping for this build?

Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 30 mai 2019 18:46:34
"how 14 balls?
base skill is 3
another 4 comes from the threshold jewels (+2 balls per jewel)
2 balls from the sword Grelwood Shank
2 more from the Dying Sun flask
and last 3 comes from the helmet enchant

EDIT: after the 3.5 patch you can have max of 11 balls with this setup.
only one wildfire jewel can be used and the helmet enchant is +2 balls instead of 3."

Which is the second jewel that gives +2 magma orbs balls?
"
AlexAndonov a écrit :
"how 14 balls?
base skill is 3
another 4 comes from the threshold jewels (+2 balls per jewel)
2 balls from the sword Grelwood Shank
2 more from the Dying Sun flask
and last 3 comes from the helmet enchant

EDIT: after the 3.5 patch you can have max of 11 balls with this setup.
only one wildfire jewel can be used and the helmet enchant is +2 balls instead of 3."

Which is the second jewel that gives +2 magma orbs balls?

the answer is right there in your quote..
jewel
Well I have 1 and it says its limited to 1, so this is 2 balls, not 4 correct ?
I got a couple of flasks with increased crit chance:

If I use a diamond flask with these two, do you think it's worth swapping Elemental Overload with some crit passives, like Disemboweling? And maybe getting some crit gear? Considering a great attack speed, could the dps be higher?
"
tedbear2009 a écrit :
I got a couple of flasks with increased crit chance:

If I use a diamond flask with these two, do you think it's worth swapping Elemental Overload with some crit passives, like Disemboweling? And maybe getting some crit gear? Considering a great attack speed, could the dps be higher?

no, its not a crit build, one node wont change that and you will get less dps.
also losing a flask slot for diamond flask which means even less dps.
Such a great build! Thanks a million dude. Killed uber elder this season like 5 times. The main question would be: i really love to carry two guns i mean dual wield, what would be the upgrade priority for a second weapon ( i don't talk about vaal versions of a gun). correct me if im wrong but i feel like i was gettin dps only from one gun, and extra balls and attack speed from another but not the damage boost. What would be a wise choice for offhand weapon upgrade? Thanks is advance mate!
"
arome1 a écrit :
Such a great build! Thanks a million dude. Killed uber elder this season like 5 times. The main question would be: i really love to carry two guns i mean dual wield, what would be the upgrade priority for a second weapon ( i don't talk about vaal versions of a gun). correct me if im wrong but i feel like i was gettin dps only from one gun, and extra balls and attack speed from another but not the damage boost. What would be a wise choice for offhand weapon upgrade? Thanks is advance mate!

you do get dps boost from another swords since you get more attack speed and more balls.
check POB.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires