[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
ohnpeat a écrit :
I've had a good time running this build in Synthesis softcore but in any season you depend on a few lucky drops to keep your currency flowing and I've just not had that this season - I'm now skint and so that's the end of that, really.

I reckon I've spend 300chaos on gear - almost half of that on a Kaom's Chest. I got to just under 8K health and I could take most punches (tho a nastily modded T10 boss one-shotted me last night which proves you need to keep your brain on!) - DPS was decent if you chose the right gems for the job too.

Sadly, progress requires I buy multi-Exalt items and I have 20chaos so that's not happened - hell, I couldn't even afford the maps needed to get a Shaper key

For the first time I don't fancy doing a 2nd build for the season because this build did what I wanted of it, it's just the economy is profoundly broken (skewed by too much randomness and too many people who play this game as a job) and that's not the build's fault really...

Hey ho

I can't agree with this last statement.

I have a job and a family so I play casually. Within the first month of this league I managed to raise my Cospri CoC Ice Nova assassin to lvl96 and now, within last week, this build to lvl89 so far. I pumped apr. 10-15 ex into the first one and maybe 5-7 ex into this build. Yet I sit on apr. 15-20 ex of Currency, not counting every single orb, just ex and chaoses mainly. I admit that 2/3 of this money came from smart trading (I found 5ex, apr. 5 divines and 5 annulments so far and sold maybe 5ex worth of items I found), but still, it is all affordable even as a casual player.
Dernière édition par DarkAvenger2279, le 25 avr. 2019 06:31:03
Hi from Italy! This is my real first league since I only played the last couple of weeks of Betrayal prior to 3.6 but I can't play many hours per day (sadly XD).

I am a seasoned PC gamer though, I've played various games with mechanics heavy boss fights in the past so killing red Elder and Shaper was almost easy. Now I wanna try Uber Elder on my own (did it with the help of a nice guy who offers free UE kill), but I'd like to improve my gear a bit first. Sometimes I feel like it takes a bit too much to clear a T16 UGS but maybe it's in the nature of a melee build like this :).

I guess I should change one of my rings, I should get a strenght based helmet, I should get rid of the ele res from my jewels and cap them with better boots or something... Oh well, any advice appreciated!
Spoiler

A BIG thank you anyway! The guide is easy to follow and complete. I usually play ranged characters but this jugg changed my mind.

Dernière édition par samhoara, le 25 avr. 2019 21:02:09
Isn´t it a bit bad having CWDT at lvl 20? or you compensate that with having higher % duration on immortal call?
What do you all think about the new storm's gift gloves? better than tombfist or keep tombfist?

Can anyone tell me if 54000 total dps is right with these items
also some of this gear is being used do to resistance issues
at what point you can start killing elder/shaper i mean gear wise?
Hi, which jewels use?
What do you think about this build guys?

"
V400KG a écrit :
at what point you can start killing elder/shaper i mean gear wise?

whenever you feel comfortable.
people here killed shaper\elder with a tabula and crappy swords.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires