[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

A little update about my previous post!

As I said before, this is my first league and I managed to kill Red Elder and Shaper on my own following this build.
I was asking advice about what to upgrade in order to face Uber Elder but got no response (it's fine, I understand people have other stuff to do!!!).

So I went ahead and got myself a pair of 9% attack speed corrupted Tombfists and a 20% Grelwood and boy that extra 11% attack speed makes everything feel so smoother!

Well, I decided to try the fight and I made it! It wasn't clean, it lasted at least 6 minutes and I died 3 times (2 back to back deaaths).. But still, this proves that with a solid build even a PoE novice can accomplish nice wins!

This is the video (it's hidden, I'm not plugging myself XD): https://youtu.be/j4RL-oUK9lw

For the fight I swapped the Sulphur flask for an extra life flask, I used Ele Damage with Attacks instead of Ancestral Call and Fortify instead of Blood Magic. Also Soul of Yugul to mitigate all that cold damage.

And this is my gear (you can see the jewel on my skill tree):
Spoiler

Now I'd like to invest some more but on what? Helmet enchant still too expensive for me (doing some lab runs but no luck), maybe I should go for a better Watcher's Eye? Better boots?

Thanks again hybridboy for the build!
Hi all,
I have a question (probably dumb).
I have notice that in most of the stuff showed never include a piece with chaos res.
Why ?!
I tought that we had to maximize res (elem of course) but is there a reason why we offset this resist.
Maybe i have missed something on the build or on the class...
Its only my second caracter (i used to play shadow)
Thanks for your imput
One more question.
I haven’t the Xoph amulet and put a rare one.
What is the better enchant on it for dps :
23% of increase elemental damage or
Add xx to xx fire damage ?
"
samhoara a écrit :
A little update about my previous post!

As I said before, this is my first league and I managed to kill Red Elder and Shaper on my own following this build.
I was asking advice about what to upgrade in order to face Uber Elder but got no response (it's fine, I understand people have other stuff to do!!!).

So I went ahead and got myself a pair of 9% attack speed corrupted Tombfists and a 20% Grelwood and boy that extra 11% attack speed makes everything feel so smoother!

Well, I decided to try the fight and I made it! It wasn't clean, it lasted at least 6 minutes and I died 3 times (2 back to back deaaths).. But still, this proves that with a solid build even a PoE novice can accomplish nice wins!

This is the video (it's hidden, I'm not plugging myself XD): https://youtu.be/j4RL-oUK9lw

For the fight I swapped the Sulphur flask for an extra life flask, I used Ele Damage with Attacks instead of Ancestral Call and Fortify instead of Blood Magic. Also Soul of Yugul to mitigate all that cold damage.

And this is my gear (you can see the jewel on my skill tree):
Spoiler

Now I'd like to invest some more but on what? Helmet enchant still too expensive for me (doing some lab runs but no luck), maybe I should go for a better Watcher's Eye? Better boots?

Thanks again hybridboy for the build!

your gear is fine.
anything from here on out will be expensive to upgrade.
none of your jewels has life on it.
but getting all of the jewels with life+attack speed with additional good mod is hard sometimes.

uber elder fights are about skill more than anything really.
its just that this build makes it so much easier.

you need to use your skills like blood rage and the totem to maximize your damage output and to utilize those LGOH rings.

"
Binjoe a écrit :
Hi all,
I have a question (probably dumb).
I have notice that in most of the stuff showed never include a piece with chaos res.
Why ?!
I tought that we had to maximize res (elem of course) but is there a reason why we offset this resist.
Maybe i have missed something on the build or on the class...
Its only my second caracter (i used to play shadow)
Thanks for your imput

you have 9k life, chaos wont kill you.
Hmm... I kinda ran out of ideas what do I upgrade now :D (I could go for 110 life boots and higher arm but I would have to lab for enchant >.>)

Spoiler

Still looking for grelwood with AS implicit, no helmet cause im trying to craft on my own Immolate/Conc 30%more dmg with Horror essences [not going too well :c]
how do you do to not be in need of mana without flask? And with what can I replace Xoph's blood? don't have the money
Dernière édition par Castiel343, le 1 mai 2019 05:58:29
"
Castiel343 a écrit :
how do you do to not be in need of mana without flask? And with what can I replace Xoph's blood? don't have the money

Just use a rare amulet:

min 50 int and 50dex on it <-- pretty easy to find on onyx amulets

Ideal rare amulet would be

50+ int

50+ dex

% ele dmg to attacks

# fire dmg to attacks

high life

On my budget version of this I found it pretty mandatory to slot two gems with +2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks. Try to find cheap ones with either ias / ias while wearing a shield, % melee phys dmg, etc. Ones with % life are always gonna cost alot.
Hi, can anyone tell me why it wont let me cast the Lightning Golem in the boots CWDT setup? I have more then enough mana. Do the order of the colours matter on the boots? I thought that was not important when they are all linked, so maybe that's it but I'm getting low on mats and don't want to waste a ton if its something simple. I've only been playing about 2 months and havent come across this sort of setup and can't seem to find an answer for it.

TIA for any help :)
"
Slogexile a écrit :
Hi, can anyone tell me why it wont let me cast the Lightning Golem in the boots CWDT setup? I have more then enough mana. Do the order of the colours matter on the boots? I thought that was not important when they are all linked, so maybe that's it but I'm getting low on mats and don't want to waste a ton if its something simple. I've only been playing about 2 months and havent come across this sort of setup and can't seem to find an answer for it.

TIA for any help :)

You cant cast skills connected to CWDT unless Its level is too high to be supported by CWDT
So, it will autocast when i get hit?

I'm thinking I was so used to casting it and the fact I could cast the totem, I thought something was setup wrong. Thanks

Edit:
Ok, I totally don't get what is going on with this. I am getting random charges from the gloves I'm wearing and the CWDT doesnt seem to go off at all. It shows all the attached gems to CWDT as castable and not shaded over sorta taking away the whole point of the CWDT gem.

I realize this must be old hat for a lot of you out there but I don't get what is going wrong.

Edit: Ok, I think I understand what I did wrong here, I over leveled my gems I was using with it. On another build I had this setup and was told not to level the Immortal Call past 3, yet another build they seemed to say it could keep being leveled. I'm guessing passives must have made a difference or something? I didnt notice the line in CWDT where it tells you the level requirement of the gem. Makes more sense now, I'll have to start with some new gems and stop them leveling before they go to high.
Dernière édition par Slogexile, le 1 mai 2019 12:32:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires