[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Do you think this build is tankier or the CI jugg?
I'm having issues with mana sustain on no mana regen maps. Do I need to get another mana gain on hit jewel or should I just run a mana flask for those maps?
"
AgentChunk a écrit :
I'm having issues with mana sustain on no mana regen maps. Do I need to get another mana gain on hit jewel or should I just run a mana flask for those maps?

FAQ
Would appreciate advice on what to upgrade next-assuming either gloves or neck, but neck will require that I get rings also. Have about a 7ex budget at the moment. Regarding gloves, is a single abyssal socket tombfist actually worthwhile over a good pair of rare gloves, or only double socket?
"
Yep , Changed interface to always attack w/o moving and it's better now

Not sure why, maybe the lack of evasion or maybe I'm doing content that is too hard for the level/gear I have now( lvl 84 + 8k health doing delve 225/t14 maps) but this build take a lot of hard hits and the life pool is all over the place. You have to play very actively and concentrate to keep him alive. One moment he's tanking some boss w/o problems and the next he dies to some trash mob.

Will try to get him to lvl 90 and close to 9k health to see if things get better

Correct me if iam wrong, but it seems your Immortal Call wont procc at all, because its 72. Dont know if it will make such a huge difference to you.

Just ignore if you already know it :).
Dernière édition par kurtis6077, le 19 avr. 2019 13:14:19
"
kurtis6077 a écrit :
"
Yep , Changed interface to always attack w/o moving and it's better now

Not sure why, maybe the lack of evasion or maybe I'm doing content that is too hard for the level/gear I have now( lvl 84 + 8k health doing delve 225/t14 maps) but this build take a lot of hard hits and the life pool is all over the place. You have to play very actively and concentrate to keep him alive. One moment he's tanking some boss w/o problems and the next he dies to some trash mob.

Will try to get him to lvl 90 and close to 9k health to see if things get better

Correct me if iam wrong, but it seems your Immortal Call wont procc at all, because its 72. Dont know if it will make such a huge difference to you.

Just ignore if you already know it :).

Good catch, I actually did not notice that

Was happy to get that 21 IC from beast crafting a few day ago and forgot about the setup
Maybe this will fix this build for me now

Thanks!

Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 19 avr. 2019 13:29:00
Two questions:

1) Why Atzri flask does not work for us? It is not in the guide and it does not add any DPS in POB. But even it does not add extra chaos to phys before conversion to fire it should at least add extra chaos on the basis of our fire (=elemental) damage. If both added it would be awesome, up to 40% more chaos damage. If only elemental then at least 15% more chaos damage.

2) Are you using Wave of Conviction? I attached it to my CWDT setup and it seems great. I sends a wave towards monsters every now and then and they melt even faster. It's -25% to fire res., so 2.5 more than penetration from XopH's Blood. I am not using Tombfists so I have some extra gem slots available.
When I use whirling blades sometimes it double casts and sends me back the way I came. It's super annoying and dangerous when I'm trying to get away from hazards. How do I get it to stop doing that?
"
DarkAvenger2279 a écrit :
Two questions:

1) Why Atzri flask does not work for us? It is not in the guide and it does not add any DPS in POB. But even it does not add extra chaos to phys before conversion to fire it should at least add extra chaos on the basis of our fire (=elemental) damage. If both added it would be awesome, up to 40% more chaos damage. If only elemental then at least 15% more chaos damage.

2) Are you using Wave of Conviction? I attached it to my CWDT setup and it seems great. I sends a wave towards monsters every now and then and they melt even faster. It's -25% to fire res., so 2.5 more than penetration from XopH's Blood. I am not using Tombfists so I have some extra gem slots available.

1. Avatar of Fire
2. FAQ

"
AgentChunk a écrit :
When I use whirling blades sometimes it double casts and sends me back the way I came. It's super annoying and dangerous when I'm trying to get away from hazards. How do I get it to stop doing that?

thats rubber banding, you cant do anything about it, its network depended.
try to play on the lowest ping server.
"
AgentChunk a écrit :

I replaced faster attack with fortify and it happens less often

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires