[3.6] Hybrid's take on Jugg Molten Strike - Hold right click to TANK anything | MELT the Atlas |

"
kurtis6077 a écrit :
"
Yep , Changed interface to always attack w/o moving and it's better now

Not sure why, maybe the lack of evasion or maybe I'm doing content that is too hard for the level/gear I have now( lvl 84 + 8k health doing delve 225/t14 maps) but this build take a lot of hard hits and the life pool is all over the place. You have to play very actively and concentrate to keep him alive. One moment he's tanking some boss w/o problems and the next he dies to some trash mob.

Will try to get him to lvl 90 and close to 9k health to see if things get better

Correct me if iam wrong, but it seems your Immortal Call wont procc at all, because its 72. Dont know if it will make such a huge difference to you.

Just ignore if you already know it :).

Good catch, I actually did not notice that

Was happy to get that 21 IC from beast crafting a few day ago and forgot about the setup
Maybe this will fix this build for me now

Thanks!

Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 19 avr. 2019 13:29:00
Two questions:

1) Why Atzri flask does not work for us? It is not in the guide and it does not add any DPS in POB. But even it does not add extra chaos to phys before conversion to fire it should at least add extra chaos on the basis of our fire (=elemental) damage. If both added it would be awesome, up to 40% more chaos damage. If only elemental then at least 15% more chaos damage.

2) Are you using Wave of Conviction? I attached it to my CWDT setup and it seems great. I sends a wave towards monsters every now and then and they melt even faster. It's -25% to fire res., so 2.5 more than penetration from XopH's Blood. I am not using Tombfists so I have some extra gem slots available.
When I use whirling blades sometimes it double casts and sends me back the way I came. It's super annoying and dangerous when I'm trying to get away from hazards. How do I get it to stop doing that?
"
DarkAvenger2279 a écrit :
Two questions:

1) Why Atzri flask does not work for us? It is not in the guide and it does not add any DPS in POB. But even it does not add extra chaos to phys before conversion to fire it should at least add extra chaos on the basis of our fire (=elemental) damage. If both added it would be awesome, up to 40% more chaos damage. If only elemental then at least 15% more chaos damage.

2) Are you using Wave of Conviction? I attached it to my CWDT setup and it seems great. I sends a wave towards monsters every now and then and they melt even faster. It's -25% to fire res., so 2.5 more than penetration from XopH's Blood. I am not using Tombfists so I have some extra gem slots available.

1. Avatar of Fire
2. FAQ

"
AgentChunk a écrit :
When I use whirling blades sometimes it double casts and sends me back the way I came. It's super annoying and dangerous when I'm trying to get away from hazards. How do I get it to stop doing that?

thats rubber banding, you cant do anything about it, its network depended.
try to play on the lowest ping server.
"
AgentChunk a écrit :

I replaced faster attack with fortify and it happens less often
Tried to start taking on end game content and got 1 shot 3 times by the first guardian I tried- the Minotaur

Similar experience with phoenix(just not 1 shot)

I have 9.6 health and replace ancestral call w elemental damage support for these bosses

Face tanking melee build is probably not a good play style for me...
"
snowmittens a écrit :
Tried to start taking on end game content and got 1 shot 3 times by the first guardian I tried- the Minotaur

I have 9.6 health and replace ancestral call w elemental damage support for these bosses

Your setup seems allright... Similar to mine anyway. And with this you can easily kill any guardian deathless, or even shaper if you dodge correctly.

If you get os by the minautor, it's wether because he's overboosted by the map mods (and you didn't dodge big attacks) or because for some reason you stop hitting him while tanking his AoE...

And when it come to phoenix, yeah he'll basically one shot anyone when he's on low health, just dodge everything at this point.
how do you guys reach 122 dex? i´m pretty new and i cant find the reason i only has 94 dex but all other got enought to use grelwood
"
HeavionTV a écrit :
how do you guys reach 122 dex? i´m pretty new and i cant find the reason i only has 94 dex but all other got enought to use grelwood

Take the 30 dex node until you get good gear with dex.
"
snowmittens a écrit :

Phoenix can be scary, don't tank his big attacks - run around and kill adds to heal if the damage gets out of hand, your fire res will be low.

If you have scary mods on mino - don't stand in the aoe, dodge his dig. You shouldn't die in one hit, but you can die if you get hit by rocks at the same time as a big attack.

In general you might want to play more carefully and feel out how much damage you can reasonably take on bosses. Even if you're tanky you still should learn the fights...
Dernière édition par Whurthic, le 21 avr. 2019 10:02:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires