[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Tried to start taking on end game content and got 1 shot 3 times by the first guardian I tried- the Minotaur

Similar experience with phoenix(just not 1 shot)

I have 9.6 health and replace ancestral call w elemental damage support for these bosses

Face tanking melee build is probably not a good play style for me...
"
snowmittens a écrit :
Tried to start taking on end game content and got 1 shot 3 times by the first guardian I tried- the Minotaur

I have 9.6 health and replace ancestral call w elemental damage support for these bosses

Your setup seems allright... Similar to mine anyway. And with this you can easily kill any guardian deathless, or even shaper if you dodge correctly.

If you get os by the minautor, it's wether because he's overboosted by the map mods (and you didn't dodge big attacks) or because for some reason you stop hitting him while tanking his AoE...

And when it come to phoenix, yeah he'll basically one shot anyone when he's on low health, just dodge everything at this point.
how do you guys reach 122 dex? i´m pretty new and i cant find the reason i only has 94 dex but all other got enought to use grelwood
"
HeavionTV a écrit :
how do you guys reach 122 dex? i´m pretty new and i cant find the reason i only has 94 dex but all other got enought to use grelwood

Take the 30 dex node until you get good gear with dex.
"
snowmittens a écrit :

Phoenix can be scary, don't tank his big attacks - run around and kill adds to heal if the damage gets out of hand, your fire res will be low.

If you have scary mods on mino - don't stand in the aoe, dodge his dig. You shouldn't die in one hit, but you can die if you get hit by rocks at the same time as a big attack.

In general you might want to play more carefully and feel out how much damage you can reasonably take on bosses. Even if you're tanky you still should learn the fights...
Dernière édition par Whurthic, le 21 avr. 2019 10:02:13
if we unequip lochtonial how do we gain endurance charges?
Just hit 89 with this build on SHC. I've done it a bit differently.

I'm running fortify on my WB (not using tombfists - Rather have the armor + resist options on my gloves and use more sockets.)

Using a high armor 6 link chest (trying to find the higher armor craft, so I can get even more) - this also allows me to get a really nice helm with high armor (currently sitting at 20k armor)

And also picked up MGoH in the tree.

Here's my current tree and gear - i've been able to do every boss so far and it feels really tanky and strong - sitting at 60 unlocked on the atlas (only done 2 red maps so far, can't loot anymore lol)

"

7.5k HP
20k armor
30k tooltip with buffs rolling

things I still need:
Dying Sun
20/20 gems
helm enchant

Going to hit 90 then work on challenges.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
HeavionTV a écrit :
if we unequip lochtonial how do we gain endurance charges?

jugg ascendancy.
Any tips to improve my DPS on my current setup? ANy skill tree tweaks?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thorhalli/characters?characterName=Thorhali
I've had a very difficult time finding the Watcher's eye your running. What would you suggest as other mods. I've found a couple that are good but are Anger based.

Increased Life Recovery from Flasks while affected by Vitality
Fire Damage leeched as Life while affected by Anger
Increased Life Recovery while affected by Vilality

Thank you for the build guide and all the help with questions.

Dernière édition par Perdition619, le 24 avr. 2019 14:31:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires