[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi, which use jewel?
Got 9k life, capped resistances and Uber Atziri still one shots me with every ability KappaPride
"
DuuszekBSK a écrit :
Got 9k life, capped resistances and Uber Atziri still one shots me with every ability KappaPride

Are you avoiding her reflect phases?
"
snowmittens a écrit :
Tried to start taking on end game content and got 1 shot 3 times by the first guardian I tried- the Minotaur

Similar experience with phoenix(just not 1 shot)

I have 9.6 health and replace ancestral call w elemental damage support for these bosses

Face tanking melee build is probably not a good play style for me...

Your gear is better than mine and i can facetank minotaur while standing in the debris falling from the ceiling. Only guardian i have an issue with is phoenix because i'm too lazy to swap out gems.
Hello there)

Guys, i have a question.

I can use this

Spoiler

or

Spoiler

which option would be better?
Thanks you

"
Fumaffu a écrit :
Hello there)

Guys, i have a question.

I can use this

Spoiler

or

Spoiler

which option would be better?
Thanks you

Sorry for duplicate post
I just wanted to ask one more question, I have an eye to add physical damage in the form of fire, do I need to change it for health reasons?
"
Fumaffu a écrit :
Sorry for duplicate post
I just wanted to ask one more question, I have an eye to add physical damage in the form of fire, do I need to change it for health reasons?

the jewel is fine for damage.
but for endgame the leech variation is recommended.
Props to this build. After a long time away from this game, this was a straight forward and easy build to rip through the content.

As OP stated, not all the end gear is required. Only real investment was Koam's, the Helm and one of the Jewel.

I ran Punishment with Warlord's mark which was very helpful with life/mana leech, currently sitting on 8.4k life and killed 2 guardians with no problems at all.

Any recommendations for other skills that can also work instead of molten fire for this build? :)
"
NymeriaStark a écrit :
Props to this build. After a long time away from this game, this was a straight forward and easy build to rip through the content.

As OP stated, not all the end gear is required. Only real investment was Koam's, the Helm and one of the Jewel.

I ran Punishment with Warlord's mark which was very helpful with life/mana leech, currently sitting on 8.4k life and killed 2 guardians with no problems at all.

Any recommendations for other skills that can also work instead of molten fire for this build? :)

this is not a "put a skill gem here" type of build.
the skill tree and items are tailored around molten strike.
there are no other skills that have the same combination of tags, hence one or more of your scaling method will be wasted.

molten strike tags are:
Attack, Projectile, AoE, Melee, Fire

for example:
tectonic slam is missing the projectile tag.
frost blades is missing the AOE and fire tags, and wont really benefit much from projectile scaling.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 29 avr. 2019 12:30:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires