[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
roryjai a écrit :
Hi everyone. My second season going really well due to this build! I'm posting a question here as I don't see very many answers though Google. I'm having some issues with Mana.

On bosses or single target mobs I cannot sustain. I have the +2 Mana everytime I attack jewel with herald of ash and anger reserved. My Mana pool is 126 with everything on. I have tried using an amulet with .7% damage leeched as Mana back and still had issues. I was wondering if someone could take a peak and my profile and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance!

Try using rallying cry. Espicially if u have mana regeneration on rings. I have about 60 mana regen with active cry and one mana on hit gem. Feels ok.
Hi, Im trying to follow your post in new league now.

just change helmet and chest to the other things(loreweave etc)
but on ur pob, ur life leech /on hit rate is almost aroung 2300,
but mine is only 100. ( https://pastebin.com/Ti8dQjvV => my molten jugg)

whats wrong with me? did i something to wrong?
it very easy to die in delve, mapping, memory etc on me.

tell me how to upgrade "life leech/on hit" for survive

thx :)
After finishing with my main toon and making some curr I've decided to give this build another try

Got the amulet and the flasks all set up

would appreciate thoughts on the following:

Since I forget to cast AP 95% of the time I've decided to set up a second low level CWDT with rallying cry and warlock mark

Also a big issue for me is targeting, I used to use the Q key for MS but many times the targeting was off and didn't fire getting my toon killed
Now I use RMB which is better but not 100 reliable. You have to be pretty precise or you dead very fast

Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 17 avr. 2019 07:29:13
"
sangroks2 a écrit :
Hi, Im trying to follow your post in new league now.

just change helmet and chest to the other things(loreweave etc)
but on ur pob, ur life leech /on hit rate is almost aroung 2300,
but mine is only 100. ( https://pastebin.com/Ti8dQjvV => my molten jugg)

whats wrong with me? did i something to wrong?
it very easy to die in delve, mapping, memory etc on me.

tell me how to upgrade "life leech/on hit" for survive

thx :)

you dont have any leech, you need the watchers eye with anger leech mod.
thats what happens when you prioritize dps over defense :(

"
snowmittens a écrit :
After finishing with my main toon and making some curr I've decided to give this build another try

Since I forget to cast AP 95% of the time I've decided to set up a second low level CWDT with rallying cry and warlock mark

Also a big issue for me is targeting, I used to use the Q key for MS but many times the targeting was off and didn't fire getting my toon killed
Now I use RMB which is better but now 100 reliable. You have to be pretty precise or you dead very fast

i only use the totem on bosses, you get used to it after a few maps.

i dont really know what do you mean with the targeting, but did you set it up to always attack in place?

with ancestral call and multistrike targeting is actually easy, i dont really aim specifically to any target.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 16 avr. 2019 16:55:32
Hi, nice build! Actually i've got this Watcher's + Rings for life leech:

Spoiler

should i move to fire damage leech Watcher?

this one give me 47% fire damage, which isn't bad, dunnow if is better to have more fire damage and less fire leech or less fire damage and more life leech. I mean, if i deal 47% less fire damage, wouldn't result in a lesser life leech anyway?

thx for guide and reply :)
"
snowmittens a écrit :

Now I use RMB which is better but now 100 reliable. You have to be pretty precise or you dead very fast

On standard settings you can hold shift to attack in place.
Yep , Changed interface to always attack w/o moving and it's better now

Not sure why, maybe the lack of evasion or maybe I'm doing content that is too hard for the level/gear I have now( lvl 84 + 8k health doing delve 225/t14 maps) but this build take a lot of hard hits and the life pool is all over the place. You have to play very actively and concentrate to keep him alive. One moment he's tanking some boss w/o problems and the next he dies to some trash mob.

Will try to get him to lvl 90 and close to 9k health to see if things get better
hello

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about the hall of grandmasters with regards to this build. I am currently struggling with the seemingly never ending source of shield on some of the characters and was wondering if there was a way to deal with it.
Answers to this question on page 216. I did it solo with this build and the 2 gems I cited
"
Borrilo a écrit :
hello

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about the hall of grandmasters with regards to this build. I am currently struggling with the seemingly never ending source of shield on some of the characters and was wondering if there was a way to deal with it.

frost bomb and balefire with the relevant support gems.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires