[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Shizzniz a écrit :

Looking at PoB there isn't much of a dps loss. Also I like to scale attack speed for the life on hit and the 4 link for WoC, golem and immortal call with CWDT. The over leach is just a nice bonus to have for some extra life regen during boss phases when you are not hitting stuff.

for me its a 75k dps loss.
remember to remove the intimitdtion debuff in POB's configuration.
also less attack speed and life.

since we have alot of regen and a big life pool, the over leech just isnt worth it imo.

Intimidation is not checked. Did you count in WoC?
Dernière édition par Shizzniz, le 13 avr. 2020 22:50:16
"
repsycho a écrit :
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U

Nice take! I just watched your video and wondered how you have so much mana while linking both auras with Empower? Thanks!

Empower was not on my auras in the video. Im trying it out now and my mana seems okay with poachers mark and the mana on hit jewel
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Shizzniz a écrit :

Looking at PoB there isn't much of a dps loss. Also I like to scale attack speed for the life on hit and the 4 link for WoC, golem and immortal call with CWDT. The over leach is just a nice bonus to have for some extra life regen during boss phases when you are not hitting stuff.

for me its a 75k dps loss.
remember to remove the intimitdtion debuff in POB's configuration.
also less attack speed and life.

since we have alot of regen and a big life pool, the over leech just isnt worth it imo.

Intimidation is not checked. Did you count in WoC?
Surely I shouldn't be at the top of dps on ninja then?

the dps ranking on poe ninja isnt accurate, i wouldnt count on that.
(not including things like point blank, frenzies, WoC and other minor stuff)

WoC has nothing to do with the dps diff on my build since i never used it.
what i meant is, with my tombfists i have X amout of dps, and with the over leech gloves i have X-75k dps.
(cant recall the number ^^)

with tombfists i checked intimidation and with the other gloves i removed it and toggled "are you leeching".

just did the same thing for your POB, its about 65k dps difference.
but you already have enough dps so i wouldnt worry abut that.

it just that most people arent min\maxed so for them the tombfists are just easy way to get damage.

Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 13 avr. 2019 14:48:45
In my case, damage is okay, but in most fights with bosses or with harder mobs, I can't leech/gain HP on hit/regen enough to stay alive. I'm using pretty much the same items as shown in tutorial, except of unique amulet and 2 rings (I'm using rare amulet and Thief's Torment). I even have fire damage leeched as life prismatic jewel. Any ideas why?
7.2k HP
15k Armour
Yes, i have captured Queen of the great tangle
Dernière édition par HedzikKrecik, le 13 avr. 2019 16:01:43
A few things about this build:

1. While the Kaom's and shield create a huge life boost (2500-3000 ish life over just a good life armor) the resulting defenses are gibbed e.g. 8000 armor and 25% block are just not going to be enough in later maps (these numbers are from the author's maxed out build). In a rare map with a vulnerability curse the quill monsters would eat this character, let alone any big boss hits.
And please don't reply that this character has endurance charges and fortify -they are both conditional and cannot be relied upon.

2. Life on hit ins't significant against bosses without adds. It helps to make up for the lack of armor against mobs, but otherwise I'm not sure why the big investment. It certainly won't save this character from big boss hits.

3. Grelshank only contributes balls when you are hit. So now you are down to 9 balls when you start DPSing - assuming you can afford or have enough charges left to use the dying sun flask (-2 more balls if you can't).

4. I think the big weakness of this build is strong ranged attackers and big boss hits, due to molten strike's limited range and area of attack.

Dernière édition par Skywalkerfx, le 14 avr. 2019 05:38:34
"
Skywalkerfx a écrit :

1. While the Kaom's and shield create a huge life boost (2500-3000 ish life over just a good life armor) the resulting defenses are gibbed e.g. 8000 armor and 25% block are just not going to be enough in later maps (these numbers are from the author's maxed out build). In a rare map with a vulnerability curse the quill monsters would eat this character, let alone any big boss hits.
And please don't reply that this character has endurance charges and fortify -they are both conditional and cannot be relied upon.

2. Life on hit ins't significant against bosses without adds. It helps to make up for the lack of armor against mobs, but otherwise I'm not sure why the big investment. It certainly won't save this character from big boss hits.

3. Grelshank only contributes balls when you are hit. So now you are down to 9 balls when you start DPSing - assuming you can afford or have enough charges left to use the dying sun flask (-2 more balls if you can't).

4. I think the big weakness of this build is strong ranged attackers and big boss hits, due to molten strike's limited range and area of attack.

Umm, did you play this or watch any videos? Where are you getting this from? You can easily do any t16 map regardless of mods except ele reflect. You have enough ehp to tank almost every big boss hit and your sustain with lgoh means that you'll pop right up to 100% basically instantly after. Quills are no problem with immortal call and CWDT.
Hello,like that build,only uber elder is left to kill. But i think i lack damage a bit. Thinking of changing kaom and elder helmet to something different: 1)loreweave+poacher 2 abys socket with enchant 2) lorewave+standart helmet with hp res and enchant 3) helmet with 30 ele damage (a bit expensive) 4) change shield to second greelwood shank. With these setups i will still have 8k hp and increased damage. Is something of these options worth it? Or should i keep old equipment? Feeling a bit weak in terms of dmg.
"
Skywalkerfx a écrit :

umm.. huh? try the build first?.. before coming here and bashing the guide.
i didnt die to anything without actually trying to.

1. i ran triple dmg mod maps and vulnerability maps no problem.
sure, you cant reliably tank the shaper's slam, but you dont need to since its easy to dodge, as for any other big slam in the game.
also there are few builds that can actually do that, and those have other problems.

2. LGOH is huge, you just dont know what you are talking about.
looks like you are just a POB guy that only checks builds on paper.

3. you are always getting hit, thats the way you play melee, especially this build.
you want to get hit for endurance charges, more balls and to cover enemies in ash.
i dont think there are any boss that wont die in the duration of one flask (except shaper\elder\Uelder), let alone 2 charges.
and even then, you still have enough balls to do dmg.

4. well, first of all, its melee, any melee build have that "weakness".
but even a pack of juiced up chaos damage projectile guys didnt kill me.

Any idea about which bandit I should help or just kill them all?
Any flask idea instead of the karui (life) flask? it seems kinda useless tbh since we regen instant anyway

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires