[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :
I got 72, invested 4ex 30c all res capped, 6.8k life kaoms, grelwood lionseye well equipped... and then 1shotted by trash nohting special no dmg mods no rogueex no synd etc... frustrating and i rly cant explain it... guess there is a lvl difference you should have for mapping ? i am pretty unexperienced but i wasnt able to facetank :-) so hc season is over for me but maybe someone has some details how to check it out whats a juggs weakspot... ? or are there some hidden values a newbie should know about ?

I'm on mobile so I can't tell if the forum is being wonky, but it looks like your profile is private. If you make it public we could take a look and help.

thank you very much but i was so frustrated i already deleted the jugg i dont wanna play standard league... i know i shouldn't... but... very emotional moments hehe

thx for your reply! i had 75 allres, 6,8k hp and 61% phys red juggernaut 6/8 ascendancy points (lab was almost too easy) maybe the coming disrespect while playing a tanky jugg for 99% of the time made me unconcentrated and i know i just failed but there those WTF moments :-)

"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :
I got 72, invested 4ex 30c all res capped, 6.8k life kaoms, grelwood lionseye well equipped... and then 1shotted by trash nohting special no dmg mods no rogueex no synd etc... frustrating and i rly cant explain it... guess there is a lvl difference you should have for mapping ? i am pretty unexperienced but i wasnt able to facetank :-) so hc season is over for me but maybe someone has some details how to check it out whats a juggs weakspot... ? or are there some hidden values a newbie should know about ?

I'm on mobile so I can't tell if the forum is being wonky, but it looks like your profile is private. If you make it public we could take a look and help.

thank you very much but i was so frustrated i already deleted the jugg i dont wanna play standard league... i know i shouldn't... but... very emotional moments hehe

thx for your reply! i had 75 allres, 6,8k hp and 61% phys red juggernaut 6/8 ascendancy points (lab was almost too easy) maybe the coming disrespect while playing a tanky jugg for 99% of the time made me unconcentrated and i know i just failed but there those WTF moments :-)

Clearly you were doing something wrong i've done all content of the game with a little more hp than u and never got 1shoted by anything that's not uber elder
welcome to path of trading!
"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :

Are you absolutely sure there was no Ele Reflect mod in the map? Usually the mod is at the bottom of the list of mods for me, but one time, I died twice on the same map, and trying to figure out what's killing me, I saw an Ele reflect mod at the TOP of the mod list.
Or perhaps you ran into a Ele reflect rare or pack?
"
Yarik85 a écrit :
"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :

Are you absolutely sure there was no Ele Reflect mod in the map? Usually the mod is at the bottom of the list of mods for me, but one time, I died twice on the same map, and trying to figure out what's killing me, I saw an Ele reflect mod at the TOP of the mod list.
Or perhaps you ran into a Ele reflect rare or pack?

OMG i made a picture on my mobile as i died i just checked it out.. patches of descreated ground is the green chaos dmg on the ground... (i had to google - to be honest) so it felt like 100-0 in nothing but i guess it took some time and i didnt realize somehow.

-60% chaos res that's it - finally i learned it the hard way... thank you so much for awesome support! u kept me restarting again - holy serious awesome community! :-) !! hello hillok!!
"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :

OMG i made a picture on my mobile as i died i just checked it out.. patches of descreated ground is the green chaos dmg on the ground... (i had to google - to be honest) so it felt like 100-0 in nothing but i guess it took some time and i didnt realize somehow.

-60% chaos res that's it - finally i learned it the hard way... thank you so much for awesome support! u kept me restarting again - holy serious awesome community! :-) !! hello hillok!!

if you would have followed the guide correctly, you wouldnt die.

when you reach the higher levels you have enough life and life regen to combat the chaos degen, combine this with soul of shakari on the pantheon and you can stand on it all day long.

i can stand on those desecrated ground patches in 60% less regen map while having blood rage on.

you just gave up too early without reading the guide thoroughly.
like, who quits at lvl 70 and delete the character?...
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Hans_Speckter a écrit :

if you would have followed the guide correctly, you wouldnt die.

when you reach the higher levels you have enough life and life regen to combat the chaos degen, combine this with soul of shakari on the pantheon and you can stand on it all day long.

i can stand on those desecrated ground patches in 60% less regen map while having blood rage on.

you just gave up too early without reading the guide thoroughly.
like, who quits at lvl 70 and delete the character?...

yes your absolutely right, i was like running disrespecting the content cuz i felt so strong in act 1-10 and felt unkillable i played hc -> i dont keep char in standard league. pantheons i totally ignored thanks for feedback i didnt expect so much depth in this game and guide... surprising me everyday again. and tbh this guide is really awesome again thx!
I am in the Synthesis League on PS4 and I have searched for some of the items with no luck. For example I have not been able to find a single helm with Conc Effect or Immolate on them. I also went with Thiefs ring because every single rare ring I looked at had only +2 life on attack. Is it because the league / game (on ps4) is so new that they just haven't made it to the trade market yet or am I missing something? Please let me know if that makes sense and if so how I should proceed with the build being as viable as possible. I would assume I would just need to go with a 6L chest piece and not use Kaom's, but if that's the case would it still be just as viable? I can either 4 slot molten strike and not use the immolate/conc effect and get Koam's and maintain the life or get a 6L and maintain the intended dmg output at the sacrifice of life. Please let me know what you would recommend and thanks again for the build.
"
I am in the Synthesis League on PS4 and I have searched for some of the items with no luck. For example I have not been able to find a single helm with Conc Effect or Immolate on them. I also went with Thiefs ring because every single rare ring I looked at had only +2 life on attack. Is it because the league / game (on ps4) is so new that they just haven't made it to the trade market yet or am I missing something? Please let me know if that makes sense and if so how I should proceed with the build being as viable as possible. I would assume I would just need to go with a 6L chest piece and not use Kaom's, but if that's the case would it still be just as viable? I can either 4 slot molten strike and not use the immolate/conc effect and get Koam's and maintain the life or get a 6L and maintain the intended dmg output at the sacrifice of life. Please let me know what you would recommend and thanks again for the build.

Try to craft the helm instead of trying to find it as a dropped item, crafting is quite profitable. It's the same with rings, craft your own instead, it'll be better/cheaper
I will start to craft as I am approaching the climb of endgame content and will be focused more on gear. I was just amazed to see that there wasn't ANYTHING that had these on the Trade Market. Im not surprised I haven't seen any drops like it but to not see it on the market threw me for a loop.
"
I will start to craft as I am approaching the climb of endgame content and will be focused more on gear. I was just amazed to see that there wasn't ANYTHING that had these on the Trade Market. Im not surprised I haven't seen any drops like it but to not see it on the market threw me for a loop.

Not sure what you're searching for but here's a link that shows a couple hundred helms with Immolate and Concentrated Effect: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/PQvdmTL
Dernière édition par supranihilest, le 12 avr. 2019 16:53:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires