[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Thought I would make a quick video eating Shaper's Beam with zero issues for the doubters. This is with a single +2 Mana gained on hit jewel in my tree as well. No problem's whatsoever. I am comfortably farming Uber Elder as well.

Spoiler
https://youtu.be/Wjd1bAsxECw
Any chance I can get a mirror of your helm?
"
lamtran30 a écrit :
Any idea about which bandit I should help or just kill them all?

Just kill them all for the points.
"
Perdition619 a écrit :
Any chance I can get a mirror of your helm?

from mine?
sure, but there are better options out there honestly.
this one should be perfect:

idk what his fee tho.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 15 avr. 2019 06:20:06
"
Skywalkerfx a écrit :
A few things about this build:

1. While the Kaom's and shield create a huge life boost (2500-3000 ish life over just a good life armor) the resulting defenses are gibbed e.g. 8000 armor and 25% block are just not going to be enough in later maps (these numbers are from the author's maxed out build). In a rare map with a vulnerability curse the quill monsters would eat this character, let alone any big boss hits.
And please don't reply that this character has endurance charges and fortify -they are both conditional and cannot be relied upon.

2. Life on hit ins't significant against bosses without adds. It helps to make up for the lack of armor against mobs, but otherwise I'm not sure why the big investment. It certainly won't save this character from big boss hits.

3. Grelshank only contributes balls when you are hit. So now you are down to 9 balls when you start DPSing - assuming you can afford or have enough charges left to use the dying sun flask (-2 more balls if you can't).

4. I think the big weakness of this build is strong ranged attackers and big boss hits, due to molten strike's limited range and area of attack.

Are u high?
welcome to path of trading!
Hi everyone. My second season going really well due to this build! I'm posting a question here as I don't see very many answers though Google. I'm having some issues with Mana.

On bosses or single target mobs I cannot sustain. I have the +2 Mana everytime I attack jewel with herald of ash and anger reserved. My Mana pool is 126 with everything on. I have tried using an amulet with .7% damage leeched as Mana back and still had issues. I was wondering if someone could take a peak and my profile and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance!
"
roryjai a écrit :
Hi everyone. My second season going really well due to this build! I'm posting a question here as I don't see very many answers though Google. I'm having some issues with Mana.

On bosses or single target mobs I cannot sustain. I have the +2 Mana everytime I attack jewel with herald of ash and anger reserved. My Mana pool is 126 with everything on. I have tried using an amulet with .7% damage leeched as Mana back and still had issues. I was wondering if someone could take a peak and my profile and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks in advance!

You probably need 2 of those jewels.
May I have a question?
"How could you deal with guys in hall of grandmasters? Especially those who are extremely tanky?
Frost bomb + anti block gem (I don't remember it's name) did the trick for me.
You'll be surprised how fast they die.
"
tamtunhubui a écrit :
May I have a question?
"How could you deal with guys in hall of grandmasters? Especially those who are extremely tanky?

Balefire sceptre with 3 support gems in it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires