[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I’m not sure if you saw the part about playing on ps4. It don’t see any way to set the Poe trade to that so i would assume your link is to the pc server. If not that would be super awesome but i just checked again and came up with nothing.
"
I am in the Synthesis League on PS4 and I have searched for some of the items with no luck. For example I have not been able to find a single helm with Conc Effect or Immolate on them. I also went with Thiefs ring because every single rare ring I looked at had only +2 life on attack. Is it because the league / game (on ps4) is so new that they just haven't made it to the trade market yet or am I missing something? Please let me know if that makes sense and if so how I should proceed with the build being as viable as possible. I would assume I would just need to go with a 6L chest piece and not use Kaom's, but if that's the case would it still be just as viable? I can either 4 slot molten strike and not use the immolate/conc effect and get Koam's and maintain the life or get a 6L and maintain the intended dmg output at the sacrifice of life. Please let me know what you would recommend and thanks again for the build.

i tried to search in poe.trade, but couldnt find anything.

it doesnt make sense that those items arent available since those helmets pop up on the first day of the league.

maybe its kind of a bug or something.

http://poe.trade/search/myoyuwanuruiko
it says PS4..
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 12 avr. 2019 18:32:54
Thanks hybrid, i see what your saying and when i search myself i can see how to select ps4 sysnthesis i was just saying the search results from the other guy had no indication of ps4. That really sucks that i can’t just get one from the market. I know you said you can craft a helm like that relatively easily, this may be a silly question to some but how would i make one?
Thanks so much for this guide. I've been looking and looking for a play style like this. I'm horrible at this game, but following your guide, I was able to finally kill uber elder. Awesome job on the guide and thanks again for sharing it.
*ele ref is possible on a 3L, i swap for any other helmet with molten strike-multistrike-ancestral call.

I tried this and I still melt. What am I missing
"
Yarik85 a écrit :
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U

Hi.
Do you mind explaining why exactly you are using those gloves?

Looking at PoB there isn't much of a dps loss. Also I like to scale attack speed for the life on hit and the 4 link for WoC, golem and immortal call with CWDT. The over leach is just a nice bonus to have for some extra life regen during boss phases when you are not hitting stuff.
Sorry if this is covered elsewheer in the posts but I checked the latest 5 and couldn't see anything.

Now that Tombfists don't give Attack Speed, are they the best option just for the % life they give + abyssal?
"
Shizzniz a écrit :
First of all, thank you Hybrid for making this build guide! I used it last league and I had a lot of success with it :)

This league Im trying to min/max my own version of this build using Wave of Conviction with CWDT on the Offering to the Serpent gloves and some minor changes to the skill tree.

For those who are interested:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Grelwood-Shank&skill=Molten-Strike&sort=dps

Character name: Supa_Troopa

1m50s Uber Elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9DxbagU6U

Nice take! I just watched your video and wondered how you have so much mana while linking both auras with Empower? Thanks!
"
Shizzniz a écrit :

Looking at PoB there isn't much of a dps loss. Also I like to scale attack speed for the life on hit and the 4 link for WoC, golem and immortal call with CWDT. The over leach is just a nice bonus to have for some extra life regen during boss phases when you are not hitting stuff.

for me its a 75k dps loss.
remember to remove the intimitdtion debuff in POB's configuration.
also less attack speed and life.

since we have alot of regen and a big life pool, the over leech just isnt worth it imo.

Just Reach lvl 70 and started to do some Merc lab carry run.

the boss fight are fine no probleme there, but is there a way to reduce damage from trap ?

6,4hp
15k defence
All res cap (cold is going to be cap by the end of the day, just bought my fire leach jewel. need to find good ring)

U can look at my profile if u want to give me more advise :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires