[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Appreciate the work that went into this. I am having a great time running this. My first question is, I am currently running Beltimber and Ichimonji (level 70). If I drop the Ichimonji for the Lioneye's it is a 4-5k drop in dps on Molten Strike. At what point should I be ditching my 2nd weapon for the shield? Fairly new to all this, appreciate any responses. Thanks!
Hi bro's did uber lab at level 81 but needed 4 try's , feel i'm lacking single target or damage migation, i feel kinda weak perhaps trough me gear , sitting around 5K hp, i'm sitting only like 21K dps on molton strike its kinda low right? you can check my profile. and help me what to improve , thx in advance
! amazing build, loving it so far!

SCAM LOOKOUT WARNING!!

I am an idiot and just got scammed buying grelwood shank....guy put in Beltimber blade and my tired ass didnt double check, just seeing the 2d I didnt know about Beltimber model being almost the exact same model....just warning to others out there that are playing this while drinking beers, back to the grind I go....
"
hendrik a écrit :
Hi bro's did uber lab at level 81 but needed 4 try's , feel i'm lacking single target or damage migation, i feel kinda weak perhaps trough me gear , sitting around 5K hp, i'm sitting only like 21K dps on molton strike its kinda low right? you can check my profile. and help me what to improve , thx in advance

Your defensive stuff is definitely lacking. Generally speaking I would have gone for that thicc life node (the Scion one) that you are just now getting into before the two 1h sword ones.

Yeah your DPS is good but you are a bit on the paper side - a good part of that is because you aren't armor stacking. Because of Jugg giving double armour you really should be prioritizing pieces that are strictly STR as much as possible. Also - a 6l Tab is way overkill at this point. You could get a white 5l glorious plate for about 1c and throw some garbage essences on it and come out way ahead and not lose very much.

Basically you seem way too tilted towards damage, and not the hard defensive stats that let you stand in melee and take abuse.

So - to summarize - my advice

#1 Ditch Tab - buy a white 5link STR armour (glorious plate) and just do some very basic essence crafting, then hit it with the craft bench. You should get something with a high armour value and some +life on it and whatever resistances roll.

#2 Replace gloves and boots with STR armour - I get that might be a bit more expensive especially with gloves because you are using thiefs torment so you gotta make up resists there. With the boots you can get ones without movespeed on the cheap and spend 2c to put it on there, and end up with something very respectable for what is probably going to be a 3c investment.

#3 Do something similar with the helm. Obviously you wanna work up to the pseudo 7 link, but in the interim I fell you would be better served with a rare STR based helm with good armor values.

My current go of this build is far from perfect (gear is still terribly optimized) - but a big part of my survivability is the fact I already have 62% physical damage reduction before a single endurance charge (I end up around 80%). To me, especially with your thiefs torment that is much more valuable. It's better to smooth out the incoming damage, rather than randomly avoiding a little by having a small amount of evasion, but having the rest be potentially spiky.

edit

One thing I forgot to add - for DPS - it's going to go way up when you get a Grelwood. The combination of point blank and the two extra projectiles just sort of happening (as opposed to using movement) is going to be really nice for you. Outside of the smallish, cheap fixes I mentioned - for DPS thats going to be your good big ticket item that will give you a nice spike.
Dernière édition par VanillaSuede, le 14 mars 2019 04:47:46
minor updates:
- added weapons for leveling
- changed the tree a tiny bit to squeeze more dex and int natively to reduce pressure on items.
- POB now contains a tree progression built into it.
Hi,

I would like to have your opinion on this variation of your build:

www.poeurl.com/ckhC

My goal was to try to sqeeze as much dps there as possible without loosing on survivability and jewel socket.
pros: about 15% more DPS, +5% elemental pen, +20% chaos resist, +25% physical to fire (for those of us who have trouble buying Xoph's Blood).
Cons: about 9% less attack rate.
There's probably still room for improvement if you have some suggestions.

I do all like in your build. Spent a lot of currency and time.. Like new player i waiting that i can learn all content by tank anything. I even cant stand on t13 like you stand on t16 on gif. I got better Grelwood (20% attack speed) Better Lioneye's Remorse ( +179 Life)... Got 9k HP but still 737 life regen. In your POB you got 1400+. I got better shoes +104 life, belt +96 life ( +47 life socket).. So clickbait...
"
a_nightmare a écrit :
I do all like in your build. Spent a lot of currency and time.. Like new player i waiting that i can learn all content by tank anything. I even cant stand on t13 like you stand on t16 on gif. I got better Grelwood (20% attack speed) Better Lioneye's Remorse ( +179 Life)... Got 9k HP but still 737 life regen. In your POB you got 1400+. I got better shoes +104 life, belt +96 life ( +47 life socket).. So clickbait...

actually i have 5k regen...

(old picture, i have more now)
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 14 mars 2019 08:19:58
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

Good to you. I do all like in your guid and got 700+. You can see my Alprozalam character if you dont belive me. If 'Life per hit' also make sence so how you stand at t16 and tank all and dont hit any one? I dont talk about DPS its dosnt metter for me. Your screen gife me nothing. I read your build about 4-5 times. Check POB for evry detail and i dont find were i miss SO MANY Life regen.
"
a_nightmare a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

Good to you. I do all like in your guid and got 700+. You can see my Alprozalam character if you dont belive me. If 'Life per hit' also make sence so how you stand at t16 and tank all and dont hit any one? I dont talk about DPS its dosnt metter for me. Your screen gife me nothing. I read your build about 4-5 times. Check POB for evry detail and i dont find were i miss SO MANY Life regen.

if your character wasnt private we could check

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires