[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
2letterz a écrit :
got my watchers eye with anger. I think this item with the anger mod is a gamechanger for this build. Cost me 1ex.

I got two {{three}} build options in my mind to go now, since getting an elder helmet with lab enchant is impossible for me atm.
1. go grelwood shank/shield + elder helm + kaoms: - im missing 2 projectiles
2. go dual grelwood + elder helm + kaom: +2 projectiles, -200max life from shield
{{3. go grelwood/shield/dual + 6link chest + helm(life,resi), what im running now}}

like i wonder how important are those extra two projectiles ?
I tend to go for dual wild with kaoms heart. Kaoms+elder helm compensates for the missing shield

Or i just build kaoms + elder helm + shield and im missing in the end 2 projectiles from lab enchant.

as i said before many times, i will always choose shield over dual wielding.
damage was never a problem with the build.

the reason people always worry about damage is that they want to kill the boss as fast as possible to minimize the risk of dying, thats the meta right now.
but, with this build you can tank almost anything so you dont really care too much about damage, even tho its more than enough as you can see in the videos.
Hey hybrid, I wanted your opinion on the gem for the tombfist. Unfortunately, double abyss socket tombs are outside my price range right now (50c) so I went for a single one. However, the murderous eye jewel is seeming to be an issue. Its near impossible to get the specific gem you linked, but I got one that's very close.

I'll still keep a look out for a gem with +life.
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
Spoiler

Not to spam your build too much but thought I would post a two man Red Elder Kill my buddy and I got earlier. We both got too cocky and ripped in the end double slam phase, we could for sure deathless it. My gear used in the above spoiler. Also forgive their voice in the video, it didn't pick up mine, we are all goof balls so you might just wanna mute lol. Anyway enjoy. My favorite MS build I have played so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtmh-F4hUkE

first off, congrats :)

i am running a fairly similar setup as you, just with a rare high attackspeed claw with life on hit. Is Ichimonji that much better due to the 10% bonus buffs? if so, i am gonna have to try that.

where do you get your life per hit from though? i only see +2 on gloves and +2 on a ring

edit: so i just bought a ichi with max attackspeed for 2 c and i still do more dmg with my claw. as i level up more i will put points into the sword specific nodes, then i can see it getting better!
Dernière édition par paranoiah, le 13 mars 2019 11:34:44
Hi ! I would like to know at what level should i keep the whole CwDT setup?
All the gems lvl 1? Thank you.
Which one is the correct version of the skill tree, POB or the one linked here?
"
lcm7malaga a écrit :

its the same.
"
paranoiah a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
Spoiler

Not to spam your build too much but thought I would post a two man Red Elder Kill my buddy and I got earlier. We both got too cocky and ripped in the end double slam phase, we could for sure deathless it. My gear used in the above spoiler. Also forgive their voice in the video, it didn't pick up mine, we are all goof balls so you might just wanna mute lol. Anyway enjoy. My favorite MS build I have played so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtmh-F4hUkE

first off, congrats :)

i am running a fairly similar setup as you, just with a rare high attackspeed claw with life on hit. Is Ichimonji that much better due to the 10% bonus buffs? if so, i am gonna have to try that.

where do you get your life per hit from though? i only see +2 on gloves and +2 on a ring

edit: so i just bought a ichi with max attackspeed for 2 c and i still do more dmg with my claw. as i level up more i will put points into the sword specific nodes, then i can see it getting better!

Thank you thank you. Yeah since I knew I wanted to run an Ichi. I took the sword nodes early especially since I knew a Grelwood would be endgame weapon. Also I take life nodes as I feel I need them and generally prioritize DPS when leveling.

Also the reason I like Ichi is the 10% buff, high attack speed, 5% less mana reserved, and using HoA we convert physical damage into fire damage. I bought my Watcher's eye early so I get double bonuses, more physical=more fire damage=more life leeched.
Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 13 mars 2019 12:00:24
oh, i didnt see the watchers eye in your passive tree :) allright. i think i can switch to itchi within 5-6 levels. i should be able to afford a watchers eye by then as well. thanks again
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
lcm7malaga a écrit :

its the same.

But the one listed here doesnt take Defiance while the POB one does.
"
fmfelipe a écrit :
Guys, i'm making thid build in Synthesis and like most i don't have the currency to use all the expensive stuff.

Let me try to help you.

Get a 5L Astral Plate (very cheap) and Alch it until you get a nice roll. It can carry you a long way until you can afford the helmet.

For the links, use MS + Multistrike + Immolate + Combustion + Ancestral Call Support.

Get rare boots, belt, helmet with life and resistances.

Get a NGAMAHU's SIGN, as OP posted in budget part of the guide. It helps a lot with survability.

For weapons, i'm using a DREADBEAK (bought it, 9 chaos). Decent dps, attack speed + 30 life and +2 life on hit, suits the build.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your help, are you using two dreadbeaks or only one with lioneye's remorse? Do you think Ahn's Might is good cheaper option?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires