[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
saenimy2 a écrit :

if your character wasnt private we could check

Sorry my bad. I removed the daw - Hide Characters tab.
"
a_nightmare a écrit :
"
saenimy2 a écrit :

if your character wasnt private we could check

Sorry my bad. I removed the daw - Hide Characters tab.

as far as I can see, on tree you're missing a life regen node at the start but don't think it will have impact. Also, you're not using sulphur flask which gives you more life regen if you stand on it. Also he is using vitality but I think he got to 5k with it. So use the flask and get the life regen node.
"
a_nightmare a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

actually i have 5k regen...

Good to you. I do all like in your guid and got 700+. You can see my Alprozalam character if you dont belive me. If 'Life per hit' also make sence so how you stand at t16 and tank all and dont hit any one? I dont talk about DPS its dosnt metter for me. Your screen gife me nothing. I read your build about 4-5 times. Check POB for evry detail and i dont find were i miss SO MANY Life regen.

i was kidding cuz i thought you were trolling.
the 5k regen is from the jugg ascen that give regen for mitigated damage.
its just stacks up to crazy numbers after you stand enough time while getting hit.

i actually have ~1k life regen, use sulphur flask to get much more regen.

you are not really supposed to stand without attacking.
its just a showcase for the potential of the build.
once you get all of the gear with high enough level you could do it too.

also:
- remove atziris promise, its useless with avatar of fire (that you automatically get from the amulet).
- get a proper helmet with the elder mods.
- ditch those gloves and get tombfists or a good pair of rare.

idk why some people complain about this build being expensive.
this guy is obviously new to the game and he got grelwood, kaoms and dying sun.
and he managed to get most of the build assembled.

kudos to you!

when i was new i didnt even capped my resistances lol
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 14 mars 2019 09:19:24
"
saenimy2 a écrit :

as far as I can see, on tree you're missing a life regen node at the start but don't think it will have impact. Also, you're not using sulphur flask which gives you more life regen if you stand on it. Also he is using vitality but I think he got to 5k with it. So use the flask and get the life regen node.

I take last 0.8% and i got 800 life regen now. Sulfur flask give you 40% Damage not regen. If i hit i got good regen yes. I talking about standing still on t16 and dont take damage at all. Ill try it on t13 and die in 2 second. There was no mods about less regen or something, just a wite map. Thats why i asking what i doing wrong if i do all like in guid. But i check all for many times. Yes i miss 0.8% life regen but it dosnt metter. Anyway i alredy undersand that i can get - "You do SOMETHING wrog, dude, check one more time"... Sorry for starting conversation and that i cant delete my posts.
Any suggestions for other weapon for the unique thats listed in the guide?
It costs 1 ex rn and I barely started the league, so its not so easy to get my hands on all the gear.

What weapon can I use to get that ex? Same question goes for Kaom's Heart. Can I just roll with Tabula for the start of mapping?
Dernière édition par TomekSzymek, le 14 mars 2019 13:25:06
"
Graedarn a écrit :
Hi,

I would like to have your opinion on this variation of your build:

www.poeurl.com/ckhC

My goal was to try to sqeeze as much dps there as possible without loosing on survivability and jewel socket.
pros: about 15% more DPS, +5% elemental pen, +20% chaos resist, +25% physical to fire (for those of us who have trouble buying Xoph's Blood).
Cons: about 9% less attack rate.
There's probably still room for improvement if you have some suggestions.

This look crazy good to me. But i'm new maybe i miss something. Also hybrid i was asking earlier in the topic your opinion. I was thinking about removing 1 abyss slot from tombist to get cwdt+wave of conviction (-25% res). Imo -25% res is better than one abyss gem.
"
TomekSzymek a écrit :
Any suggestions for other weapon for the unique thats listed in the guide?
It costs 1 ex rn and I barely started the league, so its not so easy to get my hands on all the gear.

What weapon can I use to get that ex? Same question goes for Kaom's Heart. Can I just roll with Tabula for the start of mapping?

At this moment I'm starting maps with ichimonji (1/2c), lioneye's remorse (4/5c) and tabula and I destroy and tank anything.
I remember using this build last league on the skill tree you had some of the shield nodes selected but now I don't see them on your skill tree currently. So is it safe to assume we don't use the shield nodes anymore?
Hey mates! In this awesome build I use a 6l Loreweave armour witth ms+multistr+elemdmg+anccall+firepen+Elemfocus. Is it better to change anything to imollate and combustion? Which setup is better?
"
BigBoozacs a écrit :
I remember using this build last league on the skill tree you had some of the shield nodes selected but now I don't see them on your skill tree currently. So is it safe to assume we don't use the shield nodes anymore?

check the patch updates in the 1st page.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires