[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
BigBoozacs a écrit :
I remember using this build last league on the skill tree you had some of the shield nodes selected but now I don't see them on your skill tree currently. So is it safe to assume we don't use the shield nodes anymore?

check the patch updates in the 1st page.

I'm not sure what you are referring to unless its about the dual-weilding? If so, I do use dual grelwoods late game after I start with shield and sword. But if that is not the case idk I must have missed what you are referring to, sorry
Just wanted to leave my thanks for the work that's been put into creating and supporting this build - I needed a "tanky" starter to open-up the Lab trials etc. and this has been perfect and it does so much more.

I doubt I'll max-it-out as gear prices are insane (decent Grelwoods are 2ex+!!) - that's the cost of using the most popular skill I guess - but people should know that this build rocks even in trash gear...

Example: I just ran the Merciless Lab after A10 Kitava - both were 'right click to tank' (move out of the FIRE tho) and that's with <10c spent

I even forgot to fix my resistances before the Lab and it made zero difference - runs Incursions and Memory Maps easily

Not sure I'd want to do Atziri but - hey - can't have everything ;0

Thanks again!
Hi! Thanks for making this guide. I managed to chaos spam a halfway okayish helmet.

I have problems comparing damage values in PoB. In game tooltips are halfed compared to 6L chest setup.

Is there any value in PoB that has any meaning when it comes to Molten Strike projectile damage? Thanks.
What's the viability of the build in SSF? I always wanted to try it but really would like to do SSF for my next character.
nice build
"
ajn678 a écrit :
What's the viability of the build in SSF? I always wanted to try it but really would like to do SSF for my next character.

jewel - quest
kaoms - crads
sword - guardian

"
Hi! Thanks for making this guide. I managed to chaos spam a halfway okayish helmet.

I have problems comparing damage values in PoB. In game tooltips are halfed compared to 6L chest setup.

Is there any value in PoB that has any meaning when it comes to Molten Strike projectile damage? Thanks.

nope :)
there is a MS dps calculator in the guide tho.
Can anybody tell me how to craft such a gg helmed like from 1st post?

A way how I think about it:

1. Find a good elder normal base
2. Spam Essence of Horror for Suffixes:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Immolate
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
3. Craft Sufix cannot be changed
5. Spam CO + Scouring for affix:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect
6. Add enchant from Uber Lab
7. Craft Afix/Sufix if spot left

Is it correct?

I know it's a noob question but it's my second season and it's high time to learn how to craft GG gear :)
Dernière édition par Grzester, le 14 mars 2019 21:12:32
Thanks for the guide, i've been doing great til now, but i'm having serious dificulties to beat certain t15 maps, or the alluring abyss, i just need xoph's blood and 6l helmet to have almost everything, but im having serious survival problems, if u could please have a look on my profile and tell me what i need to change, or if i made any mistake, i would appreciate it, tyvm.
i am still missing the more expensive items for this build (got grelwood today).

im thinking about upgrading from my 5link to a 6link chest for now, but i am really unsure about the colors.

which 6l chest gem setup would be the best until i get one of those fancy helmets? :)
Sorry if someone asked already in this Thread, but would you recommend leveling with a one handed weapon + shield or dual wielding?
Dernière édition par kuhli, le 15 mars 2019 11:00:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires