[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey i'm a new player following your guide and i have some idea.

I was thinking about cwdt+flammability or cwdt+wave of conviction.

Wave of conviction give -25% resist to ennemy (not sure for bosses).
Flammability give -29%resist to bosses and -14 to guardian/shaper.

Maybe we can remove 1 abyssal socket on tombfist for this? Or rare gloves with both debuff?

At the moment i'm using thief torment so i dont really need enlighten, i could move blood rage to the shield slot, so i could use the 2 debuff in tombfist + 1 abyss slot.

What do you think about this?

(sry my english isnt good)
I'm thinking about running this build in HC, playing co-op with a friend. Would the benefits of Champion to my friend be worth going duelist instead, or is Jugg still just better?

Could you suggest a couple other builds (preferably witch, for my friend) that would synergize well with your build?
Dernière édition par lancew, le 13 mars 2019 16:08:58
Where are we getting endurance charges? I don't understand how immortal call helps as I'm not getting any endurance charges from molten strike attacks. TY.
First of all, loving your build. Alot.

Now for my question. I was thinking of skipping the sword nodes and going full "GOOD LUCK HITTING ME". I would like to take the 3 endurance charges on the tree + the left side of the shield wheel (the one from the bottom of the tree). That would give me in total with jewels and tempest shield about 50% block chance.

I want all that good thiccness for the lab (traps are mitigated by end charges and the block chance helps immensely as a layer of extra protection)

Would i lose damage in a way that it would cripple my build ? Is it worth it ?

Thank you again for such a amazing build.

edit:

Also if i don't take the sword nodes could i continue to use Brutus's Lead Sprinkler until later in the maps and focus on the helmet first and the Kaoms ?
Dernière édition par torrasque2007, le 13 mars 2019 16:30:45
"
torrasque2007 a écrit :
First of all, loving your build. Alot.

Now for my question. I was thinking of skipping the sword nodes and going full "GOOD LUCK HITTING ME". I would like to take the 3 endurance charges on the tree + the left side of the shield wheel (the one from the bottom of the tree). That would give me in total with jewels and tempest shield about 50% block chance.

I want all that good thiccness for the lab (traps are mitigated by end charges and the block chance helps immensely as a layer of extra protection)

Would i lose damage in a way that it would cripple my build ? Is it worth it ?

Thank you again for such a amazing build.

edit:

Also if i don't take the sword nodes could i continue to use Brutus's Lead Sprinkler until later in the maps and focus on the helmet first and the Kaoms ?
Not OP but as he said in his first post, there’s literally no build enablers on the tree, which to me means ‘edit however you want, want more damage? Go for it, more survivability? Easy’. Sure you’re losing out on damage but considering how strong MS as a skill is, why not give it a shot, after all it’s not like you can’t regret it later.
"
lcm7malaga a écrit :
"
fmfelipe a écrit :
Guys, i'm making thid build in Synthesis and like most i don't have the currency to use all the expensive stuff.

Let me try to help you.

Get a 5L Astral Plate (very cheap) and Alch it until you get a nice roll. It can carry you a long way until you can afford the helmet.

For the links, use MS + Multistrike + Immolate + Combustion + Ancestral Call Support.

Get rare boots, belt, helmet with life and resistances.

Get a NGAMAHU's SIGN, as OP posted in budget part of the guide. It helps a lot with survability.

For weapons, i'm using a DREADBEAK (bought it, 9 chaos). Decent dps, attack speed + 30 life and +2 life on hit, suits the build.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for your help, are you using two dreadbeaks or only one with lioneye's remorse? Do you think Ahn's Might is good cheaper option?

i'm using one Dreadbeak and the Lioneyes Remorse shield. DPS is very good. Also using atziri's promise on boss fights to help.

I don't think Anh's Might would be a good choice because of the low attack speed. Ichimonji would be a better option.
Dernière édition par fmfelipe, le 14 mars 2019 01:16:09
Hey guys,

first off i really enjoy that build so far.

My biggest question now is:

How worth is the watchers eye with fire dmg leech as life while affected by anger?

Im feeling i have enough life sustain with lgoh and other leeches in the tree etc.

Is it really needed or could we got with the more fire dmg watchers eye?

Thank you!
What is the best curse gem i can put in cwdt for this build?

Im using thief's torment so i have a lot of life on hit and i have frenzy and endurance charges from something else. So not warlord and poacher

I was thinking about flammability maybe?

What do you think?

Also what would be a 6 link ms build (before getting elder helmet).

Your set up + ele damage support + added fire support?
Dernière édition par UchihaShisu, le 13 mars 2019 20:00:10
sad little troll build has like 410 armor at lvl 70 lol
"
melink14 a écrit :
"
GromphDyrr a écrit :
looking to be a fun build cant wait to equip it for reals only 68 atm but the lack of a thieves torment is a challenge atm i am using a lot of health pots

I personally wouldn't switch to a sword without some kind of life sustain (either leech or lgoh) since it's annoying to keep flasks full all the time.

Shouldn't be too hard to farm 15 chaos for thieves torment though.

it was not i got it today defiantly makes life a lot easier i hit a wall in maps without it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires