[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I'm don't understand how to generate endurance charges !

Just with Unflinching ?

Thanks a lot for the build !
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
Spoiler

Not to spam your build too much but thought I would post a two man Red Elder Kill my buddy and I got earlier. We both got too cocky and ripped in the end double slam phase, we could for sure deathless it. My gear used in the above spoiler. Also forgive their voice in the video, it didn't pick up mine, we are all goof balls so you might just wanna mute lol. Anyway enjoy. My favorite MS build I have played so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtmh-F4hUkE

nice :)

once you invest enough, you can even tank the expanding nova.
In patch updates when you talk about changing the tree a little bit.. the updated version is the one in POB or the one linked here?
Hi, i'm using this build but seems i'm abit squishy, i'm level 80 now doing tier 5 maps atm, i also make no endurance charges when mobs hits me, i'm using the gems setup on your build. Also i lack kinda Single target dps, using a tabula and a beltimber blade weapon. i see peepz with same gear doing red elder and uber lab here on the forum. what i'm doing wrong? i followed your guide and skilltree and gem setup.
"
hendrik a écrit :
Hi, i'm using this build but seems i'm abit squishy, i'm level 80 now doing tier 5 maps atm, i also make no endurance charges when mobs hits me, i'm using the gems setup on your build. Also i lack kinda Single target dps, using a tabula and a beltimber blade weapon. i see peepz with same gear doing red elder and uber lab here on the forum. what i'm doing wrong? i followed your guide and skilltree and gem setup.

you are missing life gained on hit.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
hendrik a écrit :

Ok thx bro , So best solution is jewel with life on hit right.
I'm very sorry for spam, but I really don't find how we get endurances charges, I search hard on the tree, stuff and gems but still don't understand !

I love so much your build ! and it's the most satysfing build so far !

(i'm begginer, so sorry for eventually noob question)
"
hendrik a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
hendrik a écrit :

Ok thx bro , So best solution is jewel with life on hit right.

no.
a ring with high amount of LGOH.

elder rings like those im using or unique rings like those in the budget version.
thiefs torment is the highest life and mana GOH ring.

"
metzrael a écrit :
I'm very sorry for spam, but I really don't find how we get endurances charges, I search hard on the tree, stuff and gems but still don't understand !

I love so much your build ! and it's the most satysfing build so far !

(i'm begginer, so sorry for eventually noob question)

"
metzrael a écrit :
I'm don't understand how to generate endurance charges !

Just with Unflinching ?

Thanks a lot for the build !

you answered yourself...
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
Spoiler

Not to spam your build too much but thought I would post a two man Red Elder Kill my buddy and I got earlier. We both got too cocky and ripped in the end double slam phase, we could for sure deathless it. My gear used in the above spoiler. Also forgive their voice in the video, it didn't pick up mine, we are all goof balls so you might just wanna mute lol. Anyway enjoy. My favorite MS build I have played so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtmh-F4hUkE

nice :)

once you invest enough, you can even tank the expanding nova.

I'm excited to get a Grelwood and Kaom's/Helmet setup. I have about 2 and a half Ex I'm sitting on, since I can farm everything I need to I'm just waiting for prices to drop a bit, and make some more currency.
got my watchers eye with anger. I think this item with the anger mod is a gamechanger for this build. Cost me 1ex.

I got two {{three}} build options in my mind to go now, since getting an elder helmet with lab enchant is impossible for me atm.
1. go grelwood shank/shield + elder helm + kaoms: - im missing 2 projectiles
2. go dual grelwood + elder helm + kaom: +2 projectiles, -200max life from shield
{{3. go grelwood/shield/dual + 6link chest + helm(life,resi), what im running now}}

like i wonder how important are those extra two projectiles ?
I tend to go for dual wild with kaoms heart. Kaoms+elder helm compensates for the missing shield

Or i just build kaoms + elder helm + shield and im missing in the end 2 projectiles from lab enchant.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires