[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I recently specced into this build and is wondering which of the links I should prioritize on the helmet (5 link) - Not using xoph's, kaoms or grelwood!
"
Cervani a écrit :
Definitely should post the C. Path build, hybrid.

idk about that, still considering.
the build is using expensive gear with some of them being semi legacy.
also, im pretty sure there are guides similar to what i made.

Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 12 mars 2019 14:34:22
"
PoERickkert a écrit :
Spoiler

Im new this league and stuck with about 30c, i just made it to maps but i die to some mobs. How would i go upgrading? All things needed are expensive someone got a tip for me to get to a better place without breaking the bank?

Thanks a lot.

I'd get a tabula Rasa so you can properly 6 link, and buy gloves and boots so you can finish the rest of your links as well. Also the build specs into alot of sword damage nodes. So I would try to squeeze a sword of some sort. Ichimons, Ahn's Might ect.
Hi, loving the guide so far, but i have a question.

We seem to have more gem space with rare gloves. So i was wondering if using a curse(Thinking about flammability) against bosses (since curses got buffed) and a cry(Thinking about Rallying Cry) against strong packs would be a good idea.

Also you mentioned war banner as an optional choice for enlightment but that skill seemed useless for me. The -physical res from enemies is practically useless since we deal no phys damage thanks to avatar of fire and other stats didnt seemed that good to me.(Correct me if im wrong)

So what is your opinion about using a cry and a curse? Which cry/curse would be best for this build?

Thanks in advance.
Spoiler

Not to spam your build too much but thought I would post a two man Red Elder Kill my buddy and I got earlier. We both got too cocky and ripped in the end double slam phase, we could for sure deathless it. My gear used in the above spoiler. Also forgive their voice in the video, it didn't pick up mine, we are all goof balls so you might just wanna mute lol. Anyway enjoy. My favorite MS build I have played so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtmh-F4hUkE
Which support do I prioritize on a helmet if i can't afford the 6 link? Immolate or conc effect? also with what sockets
Guys, i'm making thid build in Synthesis and like most i don't have the currency to use all the expensive stuff.

Let me try to help you.

Get a 5L Astral Plate (very cheap) and Alch it until you get a nice roll. It can carry you a long way until you can afford the helmet.

For the links, use MS + Multistrike + Immolate + Combustion + Ancestral Call Support.

Get rare boots, belt, helmet with life and resistances.

Get a NGAMAHU's SIGN, as OP posted in budget part of the guide. It helps a lot with survability.

For weapons, i'm using a DREADBEAK (bought it, 9 chaos). Decent dps, attack speed + 30 life and +2 life on hit, suits the build.

Hope it helps.
This build is solid but can be very expensive to fully incorporate all stats. Thank you for sharing.
Looking at the leveling and pob it looks like you don't take any of the +1 endurance charge nodes on the passive skill tree. Are we only ever just going to be at the one endurance charge?
Appreciate the work that went into this. I am having a great time running this. My first question is, I am currently running Beltimber and Ichimonji (level 70). If I drop the Ichimonji for the Lioneye's it is a 4-5k drop in dps on Molten Strike. At what point should I be ditching my 2nd weapon for the shield? Fairly new to all this, appreciate any responses. Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires