[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Absolutely loving the build btw - can't even describe how much fun I'm having.

Question - Can you suggest an alternative to Blood Rage in the gloves slot (potentially with up to 2 supports) for people that just don't like using that particular skill?
Hi im a newb, where in my skill tree do i put my crimson fire jewel that you sugguested? I did not see it in you're skill tree.
"
GromphDyrr a écrit :
looking to be a fun build cant wait to equip it for reals only 68 atm but the lack of a thieves torment is a challenge atm i am using a lot of health pots

I personally wouldn't switch to a sword without some kind of life sustain (either leech or lgoh) since it's annoying to keep flasks full all the time.

Shouldn't be too hard to farm 15 chaos for thieves torment though.
"
WilliamCZE a écrit :

read the patch updates.

"
Bubbabeet a écrit :
Hi im a newb, where in my skill tree do i put my crimson fire jewel that you sugguested? I did not see it in you're skill tree.

anywhere with at least 40 str in the radius, as the jewel says.
str doesnt need to be allocated.
heyho. First thank you for the build. Breezing through T7 maps atm.

For early tankiness i took a wasp nest and blasphemy+poachers mark. I think i did ülab with lvl 68 on a tabula rasa. (for ppl struggling with getting life on hit)
Edit: Ay and mana sustain: grelwood shank and +3mana gain on hit(on jewels) is perfectly enough. maybe even 2

My question: I see some ppl taking "leech physical damage" on rings. Doesnt Avatar of fire negate it? we dont deal any physical dmg or did i miss something. Or do they just play without avatar of fire?

Is increased elemental damage on skills the same like increased elemental damage? Do both increase molten strikes damage ?
Dernière édition par 2letterz, le 12 mars 2019 08:08:50
I have to say I'm loving the build so far. My previous builds (ED/Contagion and Incinerate) were fun but very squishy. With this build, I do good dps and survive with barely a scratch.

I also found out a nifty little thing. I was able to switch tectonic slam with molten strike and didn't really notice a difference (though I'm sure since life on hit is counted for every ball of MS it comes out ahead due to slam just being a single hit instead of multiple) on clearing. I just thought it was hilarious is all.

I wonder OP, if you ever thought of making a Tectonic build?

Edit: I just noticed that tectonic slam has multiple smaller fissures off the main one. Has anyone done any testing to see if they would count towards health on hit? If so then they might not be far off each other.
Dernière édition par Cervani, le 12 mars 2019 08:21:56
"
2letterz a écrit :
heyho. First thank you for the build. Breezing through T7 maps atm.

For early tankiness i took a wasp nest and blasphemy+poachers mark. I think i did ülab with lvl 68 on a tabula rasa. (for ppl struggling with getting life on hit)
Edit: Ay and mana sustain: grelwood shank and +3mana gain on hit(on jewels) is perfectly enough. maybe even 2

My question: I see some ppl taking "leech physical damage" on rings. Doesnt Avatar of fire negate it? we dont deal any physical dmg or did i miss something. Or do they just play without avatar of fire?

Is increased elemental damage on skills the same like increased elemental damage? Do both increase molten strikes damage ?

could be they just happen to have the mod since its pretty common.
its not useful with AoF tho.

both mods affect MS.

"
Cervani a écrit :
I have to say I'm loving the build so far. My previous builds (ED/Contagion and Incinerate) were fun but very squishy. With this build, I do good dps and survive with barely a scratch.

I also found out a nifty little thing. I was able to switch tectonic slam with molten strike and didn't really notice a difference (though I'm sure since life on hit is counted for every ball of MS it comes out ahead due to slam just being a single hit instead of multiple) on clearing. I just thought it was hilarious is all.

I wonder OP, if you ever thought of making a Tectonic build?

Edit: I just noticed that tectonic slam has multiple smaller fissures off the main one. Has anyone done any testing to see if they would count towards health on hit? If so then they might not be far off each other.

no.
but i am making a new jugg with consecrated path.
maybe i will post it.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

I still don't get it, you're saying you swapped out for 10 dex and 4% extra life, but these two versions differs in having Defiance and not having it.

POB link is from POB section, tree is from Leveling section.
Definitely should post the C. Path build, hybrid.
Spoiler

Im new this league and stuck with about 30c, i just made it to maps but i die to some mobs. How would i go upgrading? All things needed are expensive someone got a tip for me to get to a better place without breaking the bank?

Thanks a lot.
Dernière édition par PoERickkert, le 12 mars 2019 13:42:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires