[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
QuixoticBoi a écrit :
Hi,

I am doing this build myself but just had a quick question.

How do you get enough dex to use grelword shank/Beltimber blade?

I took the 30 dexterity node for now, works.
"
ChevalierSolaire a écrit :
- What about end game content like Uber Lab farm,Aztiri,maybe Shaper, ect ...

What about it? Uber lab is super easy and the other stuff is pretty easy with may uber elder requiring the most amount of mechanics.

"

- Should we change the gloves after the nerf ?

Discussed earlier: with intimidate, tombfists are still highest damage but you could switch to good rare gloves to smooth other things out.

"

- There is any swap between ST and mapclearing ?

This is in the first post. Use Ancestral Call for map clearing and Elemental Damage With Attacks for ST. I never switched when I was fully geared, but now when I have none of the uniques in white maps it helps a lot.

"

- What about the tree if we want to play a dualwield version ?

There's a tree just for dual wielding in the first post.
So I think aside from my friend gifting me this chest I have sunk 60C ish into this build. It is currently rick rolling Red maps. I have two mana +2 on hit jewels in my tree, and the Watcher's Eye. I still have plenty that can be upgraded but yeah its a ton of fun and tanky af. I have the currency to get my grelwoods and I have the shield in my stash. Gonna hunt that helmet and Khaom's Heart next. Farmed Uber Lab easy peasy as well today. Thanks alot man for the build. Saved my butt after I foolishly tried to league start with HoWa...

Oh and not to step on the guide makers toes, I upgraded gear in this order.

Cap resists (obv), Ichi and shield +6 link till my health pool was comfortable enough for me to dual wield Ichi. Bought Watcher's Eye and other Passive Jewels at same time, zero mana issues after that. Then just upgraded stuff as I could.

Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 11 mars 2019 18:02:54
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
So I think aside from my friend gifting me this chest I have sunk 60C ish into this build. It is currently rick rolling Red maps. I have two mana +2 on hit jewels in my tree, and the Watcher's Eye. I still have plenty that can be upgraded but yeah its a ton of fun and tanky af. I have the currency to get my grelwoods and I have the shield in my stash. Gonna hunt that helmet and Khaom's Heart next. Farmed Uber Lab easy peasy as well today. Thanks alot man for the build. Saved my butt after I foolishly tried to league start with HoWa...

Oh and not to step on the guide makers toes, I upgraded gear in this order.

Cap resists (obv), Ichi and shield +6 link till my health pool was comfortable enough for me to dual wield Ichi. Bought Watcher's Eye and other Passive Jewels at same time, zero mana issues after that. Then just upgraded stuff as I could.

How do you stay alive ON RED MAPS with only +4 life gain on hit? I have to use a claw weapon with +40 life gain on hit and I still die like crazy in t3 maps
"
Metroid359 a écrit :

How do you stay alive ON RED MAPS with only +4 life gain on hit? I have to use a claw weapon with +40 life gain on hit and I still die like crazy in t3 maps

So the Watcher's eye helps quite a bit. But also on MS builds we want to have ideally as much attack speed as possible, because even with a minor amount of +life gained on hit we add that to each Molten Strike Ball to really make ourselves beefy. For example I played a Duelist MS last league and used a Watcher's eye with +23 life gained on hit while effected by Vitality. In this case with how much DPS we are putting out with fire damage the 1% Life leeched is alot of life gained.

I'd recommend getting an Ichimons to really boost your attack speed and physical damage which is converted to fire damage. They are only 3c. I can take a look at your profile if you want. I'm not good enough to make a build, but I have played 4 molten strike characters lol.
Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 11 mars 2019 19:47:16
Dernière édition par WilliamCZE, le 11 mars 2019 20:07:15
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
Metroid359 a écrit :

So the Watcher's eye helps quite a bit. But also on MS builds we want to have ideally as much attack speed as possible, because even with a minor amount of +life gained on hit we add that to each Molten Strike Ball to really make ourselves beefy. For example I played a Duelist MS last league and used a Watcher's eye with +23 life gained on hit while effected by Vitality. In this case with how much DPS we are putting out with fire damage the 1% Life leeched is alot of life gained.

I'd recommend getting an Ichimons to really boost your attack speed and physical damage which is converted to fire damage. They are only 3c. I can take a look at your profile if you want. I'm not good enough to make a build, but I have played 4 molten strike characters lol.

One issue you'll have low life gain on hit is that it'll be harder to sustain vs invincible enemies. The common solution to not using a claw (especially with no watcher's eye since they're $$$ still) is to wear thief's torment. Then you could wear a good sword while waiting for grelwood and elder rings.

That's a great sword too. I've been using this rare but will probably switch if I see a good roll.
"
melink14 a écrit :
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
Metroid359 a écrit :

One issue you'll have low life gain on hit is that it'll be harder to sustain vs invincible enemies. The common solution to not using a claw (especially with no watcher's eye since they're $$$ still) is to wear thief's torment. Then you could wear a good sword while waiting for grelwood and elder rings.

That's a great sword too. I've been using this rare but will probably switch if I see a good roll.

Good point Thief's torment can carry a good while as well and that is a nice leveling Foil. Hopefully I was making sense I'm on mobile at the moment.

To clarify a bit, the claw while it has alot of life gained on hit, an Ichimons has 20% increased attack speed. So just based on that I can pretty much make up the difference with +4 life gained by doing alot more attacks per second, along with stacking attack speed wherever else you can.

Also I got crazy lucky with my Watcher's Eye, just saw what they are going for currently.
Dernière édition par Ubermonster, le 11 mars 2019 20:34:14
"
Ubermonster a écrit :

Good point Thief's torment can carry a good while as well and that is a nice leveling Foil. Hopefully I was making sense I'm on mobile at the moment.

To clarify a bit, the claw while it has alot of life gained on hit, an Ichimons has 20% increased attack speed. So just based on that I can pretty much make up the difference with +4 life gained by doing alot more attacks per second, along with stacking attack speed wherever else you can.

Also I got crazy lucky with my Watcher's Eye, just saw what they are going for currently.

Yeah, attack speed is critical with an MS build so thanks for linking those swords!

Until I get watchers eye, I'm making due with the little .4% leech mod you can get from Incursion temples:

To the other poster though, even with a high speed claw T3 maps shouldn't be too bad. My damage is low and I'm missing everything but still can face tank so far.
so i am having so much fun i needed to share this i am using this sword with faster attack speed and ancestral call. i run up to a pack and a volcano just opens up and spews all over the screen i love it!

looking to be a fun build cant wait to equip it for reals only 68 atm but the lack of a thieves torment is a challenge atm i am using a lot of health pots

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires