[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
babicko a écrit :
Hi guys, im on standard SSF for a few leagues (no time for poe).

crafted this by accident, and wanted to give MS a go. Loving your build, im only lvl82 atm, red maps are not a problem. Still working on that enchant, and crafting my rings, boots 'n' jewels.

It is difficult to target farm xoph for me. Dont really have access to xoph, and a leech gem. I have a watchers eye with Anger conversion 40%, and opted out of avatar of fire. Also this helps with leech

Am I missing out on a lot of damage this way? PoB doesn't show it actually. I can also use atziri's flask. I'm a bit confused atm, never had an AoF build, so any tips related to the path im taking with this would help.

get AOF on the tree.
the watchers eye is useless, with MS and AOF you already convert 100% of phyz into fire.

i would focus on getting a kaoms.

with AOF aztiris flask wont have any effect since you can only deal fire dmg.
but..
if you want to make up for the missing leech for now, you can use the watchers eye you have now and not specing into AOF.
that way you could still deal chaos damage and leech from it.
Hey guys,
does "#% increased projectile speed" help us to boost our DPS?
Is it possible to switch shield and grelwood for dual shaped swords and still have the same or higher dps?
"
Schmorinder_Hölle a écrit :
Hey guys,
does "#% increased projectile speed" help us to boost our DPS?

0 effect on both dps and actual proj speed.

"
ImOldBruh a écrit :
Is it possible to switch shield and grelwood for dual shaped swords and still have the same or higher dps?

no.
Leveled a new char for this build which was looking so sexy and possibly cheap according the guide, I am now 75, but the cheap way not going to happen everything needed, even for the budget version is minimum 1.5/2 ex, decent jewels are like expensive as fk, helmet with decent rolls costs so much...

If you read this, don't expect to play this build for cheap, even for the budget version, people are camping what you need to get this build working, and everything is overpriced.

I had to post it since, noone did it before me.

New player ? Low curr stacks ? Looking for cheap and strong build ? Do not try this anymore.

Gl hf guys
"
lutja a écrit :
Leveled a new char for this build which was looking so sexy and possibly cheap according the guide, I am now 75, but the cheap way not going to happen everything needed, even for the budget version is minimum 1.5/2 ex, decent jewels are like expensive as fk, helmet with decent rolls costs so much...

If you read this, don't expect to play this build for cheap, even for the budget version, people are camping what you need to get this build working, and everything is overpriced.

New player ? Low curr stacks ? Looking for cheap and strong build ? Do not try this anymore.

Gl hf guys

I did it as my league starter for my first full league. Had np and a great time building my boy up from nothing. Always felt strong.
i'd say it took me around 22 exalts to get started so it wasnt cheap by any means. probably put around 80 or 90 more into upgrades since then and now im at the point where getting any significant upgrade would cost a huge fortune.

but i also feel the build is so strong i really dont need to do anything more with it. but i really would like a better elder helm with the extra projectiles and 30% more ele damage mods on it as well. its probably gonna cost at least 3 times more than what ive put into this build just for one piece of gear, but i can see myself going forr it, so its basically my endgame goal to grind for right now. i know ill never be lucky enough to craft one, so i'll probably be playing trading simulator tycoon for quite a while

Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 5 févr. 2019 21:45:51
"
lutja a écrit :

Gl hf guys

first of all, 2ex IS budget.

second, people are using this build as a league starter, there is no better test for budget build than this.

also, people want to get perfect gear with min investment so they call the build expensive.

the only "mandatory" items are the sword and the elder helm.
anything else could be replaced with a cheap item until you can upgrade it.

making and gearing characters also take some skill so do your homework and dont blame my build ^^
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
lutja a écrit :

Gl hf guys

first of all, 2ex IS budget.

second, people are using this build as a league starter, there is no better test for budget build than this.

also, people want to get perfect gear with min investment so they call the build expensive.

the only "mandatory" items are the sword and the elder helm.
anything else could be replaced with a cheap item until you can upgrade it.

making and gearing characters also take some skill so do your homework and dont blame my build ^^

This build is amaying! It is expensive to min-max but there is a budget version.

This build can be played on budget and it is quite strong. For me up to 5 ex is budget build.

Thank you for this build hybridboy!

P.S. Killed my fisrt Uber Elder with this build and it was easy.
I love this build, THANKS!

I was wondering, on the tree, why didn't you take the two melee damages in the bottom left and then the jewel socket? That provides a chance for loads of extra fire damage, %hp, and attack speed with another jewel.

Also, I've been running a Grelwood Shank with 15% Fortify on hit and it seems to help my facetanking of bosses a decent amount; I can almost facetank all of Phoenix. What's do you think about this vs. your attack speed implicit?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires