[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
redrumdog a écrit :
Loving this build, makes the game really easy mode.

Question time. I'm pretty satisfied with my gear. My next big upgrade would be a watcher's eye, but I won't be able to afford a multi-mod one anytime soon.
Does it make sense to grab one with a single useful mod for a few exes, to replace a traditional jewel? If so, which mod should I go for?
Which mod would give the biggest DPS upgrade?

Thank you!

dont go for dps.
your first mod needs to be leech.
Hey there,
just read the budget discussion.

I went for second best in any gear slot and am doing pretty well with it.

Like Kaoms Heart with 39% fire damage instead of the 40% for 1ex instead of 2ex and so far and so forth. There are so many good solid jewels with 3 good stats for around 40-80c. I am having a real good time and enjoy the build without end-of-high-end-gear ( atm ;) ).

Min maxing is (almost) always expensive. I played Enki's Arc Witch before and min maxing it would have been much more expensive.

imo this build is just great. Thanks for the effort and sharing. Cheers
"
Schmorinder_Hölle a écrit :
Hey there,
just read the budget discussion.

I went for second best in any gear slot and am doing pretty well with it.

Like Kaoms Heart with 39% fire damage instead of the 40% for 1ex instead of 2ex and so far and so forth. There are so many good solid jewels with 3 good stats for around 40-80c. I am having a real good time and enjoy the build without end-of-high-end-gear ( atm ;) ).

Min maxing is (almost) always expensive. I played Enki's Arc Witch before and min maxing it would have been much more expensive.

imo this build is just great. Thanks for the effort and sharing. Cheers

ty :)
I am really enjoying this build and am at level 98 and think my gear is pretty darn good but I am having issues of getting one shot as I encounter packs and take damage before I attack to generate Life on Hit. Any tips?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thorhalli/characters

Thank you
without having a attack speed corrupted implicit on gloves, what would next best option be from uber labs? Working on my Helm enchant but just curious once i get that.
"
Thorhalli a écrit :
I am really enjoying this build and am at level 98 and think my gear is pretty darn good but I am having issues of getting one shot as I encounter packs and take damage before I attack to generate Life on Hit. Any tips?

Thank you

You get one shot cuz you dont have enough life, no Kaom, no shield.... no life on other ring, its not about damage, this build shines through its sustainability and endurance to deal damage. Iam not gonna mention flasks... check 1st page of guide and upgrade your gear.
"
0AsteriXXX0 a écrit :
"
Thorhalli a écrit :

Thank you

You get one shot cuz you dont have enough life, no Kaom, no shield.... no life on other ring, its not about damage, this build shines through its sustainability and endurance to deal damage. Iam not gonna mention flasks... check 1st page of guide and upgrade your gear.

^yea, what he said^
"
Thorhalli a écrit :

Thank you

Hey somewhat related but in your passive tree you skipped a jewel slot that takes 2 points to unlock, but have multiple that take 3 points to unlock. Its in between the life/max res and the life/armor nodes. If you change that up you can take the last life node near bloodless for a bit more health.

On another note, having a lot of fun with this build. Thanks
Dernière édition par sambodini, le 7 févr. 2019 23:12:12
Any tips on how to get the helmet with molten enchant and immolate/concen effects? The price are insane at 40-50 ex
Does bonus increased elemental damage with attack skills adds more dmg to us?

Got 30 ex to spend, wht should upgrade to get more dmg? Won't change helmet, prices are insane.

NVM
bought hemlet for 25ex and now im saving for good watcher eye.
Dernière édition par varasou33, le 8 févr. 2019 07:28:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires