[3.8] Hybrid's take on Jugg Molten Strike - Hold right click to TANK anything | MELT the Atlas |

For the helm, is molten strike enchantment an absolute requirement? They are very expensive!
"
michealcell a écrit :
I didn't realize projectile damage and speed affected the balls, my bad. As for the sword, can I what method you are doing to try and get the double corrupted?

only proj dmg affects MS balls.
speed has no effect.

double corruption can be obtained in the corruption chamber from the temple.

"
Silvragon a écrit :
For the helm, is molten strike enchantment an absolute requirement? They are very expensive!

where did i write that its a requirement?
the helmet in the gear section has no enchant.
NVM an ex dropped.
Dernière édition par Khallach, le 6 févr. 2019 15:48:03
Just killed Shaper for the first time :) Really enjoyed this build so far, might even try getting him to lvl100, probably take a while though I'm mostly a casual player.

To those who are saying its an expensive build, you need to keep an eye on good deals, don't just grab the first thing you see. Set up active searches as well when you playing, can snatch good deals sometimes. I got most of my currency from selling stuff and saving up. There is a lot of stuff I can't afford but most of it is in the (nice to have) category to min/max your build but not essential. This build works fine with cheaper gear as well.
Loving this build, makes the game really easy mode.

Question time. I'm pretty satisfied with my gear. My next big upgrade would be a watcher's eye, but I won't be able to afford a multi-mod one anytime soon.
Does it make sense to grab one with a single useful mod for a few exes, to replace a traditional jewel? If so, which mod should I go for?
Which mod would give the biggest DPS upgrade?

Thank you!

"
redrumdog a écrit :
Loving this build, makes the game really easy mode.

Question time. I'm pretty satisfied with my gear. My next big upgrade would be a watcher's eye, but I won't be able to afford a multi-mod one anytime soon.
Does it make sense to grab one with a single useful mod for a few exes, to replace a traditional jewel? If so, which mod should I go for?
Which mod would give the biggest DPS upgrade?

Thank you!

dont go for dps.
your first mod needs to be leech.
Hey there,
just read the budget discussion.

I went for second best in any gear slot and am doing pretty well with it.

Like Kaoms Heart with 39% fire damage instead of the 40% for 1ex instead of 2ex and so far and so forth. There are so many good solid jewels with 3 good stats for around 40-80c. I am having a real good time and enjoy the build without end-of-high-end-gear ( atm ;) ).

Min maxing is (almost) always expensive. I played Enki's Arc Witch before and min maxing it would have been much more expensive.

imo this build is just great. Thanks for the effort and sharing. Cheers
"
Schmorinder_Hölle a écrit :
Hey there,
just read the budget discussion.

I went for second best in any gear slot and am doing pretty well with it.

Like Kaoms Heart with 39% fire damage instead of the 40% for 1ex instead of 2ex and so far and so forth. There are so many good solid jewels with 3 good stats for around 40-80c. I am having a real good time and enjoy the build without end-of-high-end-gear ( atm ;) ).

Min maxing is (almost) always expensive. I played Enki's Arc Witch before and min maxing it would have been much more expensive.

imo this build is just great. Thanks for the effort and sharing. Cheers

ty :)
I am really enjoying this build and am at level 98 and think my gear is pretty darn good but I am having issues of getting one shot as I encounter packs and take damage before I attack to generate Life on Hit. Any tips?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thorhalli/characters

Thank you
without having a attack speed corrupted implicit on gloves, what would next best option be from uber labs? Working on my Helm enchant but just curious once i get that.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires