[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
Speaking of dual wielding, here's an uber with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSLm5emRAyU&t=0s

Feels fun knowing you've passed 21m dps, but then you go into delve and get destroyed and remember to respec back to shield xD

at this point it doesnt make sense to go dual wielding IMO.
you delete the phases so fast that the diff between DW and a shield would be like 0.5 sec.

that amulet tho!

Yeah ik, at this point I'm just going with it for the fuck of it, since I'm like 10 mirrors deep in gear, just to see how far I can take the damage just to prove a point to a friend who plays an ES version of MS and has 13k ES but does like 2m dps xD.

We're best friends so naturally I enjoy seeing his soul fade away when I do 10 times his dmg. It's the only reason why I chose a 90% dmg kaoms over a legacy for more hp. More deeps is love, more deeps is life.
Dernière édition par VoikaG0dMode, le 4 févr. 2019 08:57:15
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :

Yeah ik, at this point I'm just going with it for the fuck of it, since I'm like 10 mirrors deep in gear, just to see how far I can take the damage just to prove a point to a friend who plays an ES version of MS and has 13k ES but does like 2m dps xD.

We're best friends so naturally I enjoy seeing his soul fade away when I do 10 times his dmg.

the int stacking claw thing?
its a nice build but ES could be weird sometimes.
life is just easier to manage with ways to recover (regen, leech, LGOH).

but with ES you can get to much higher pool.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :

We're best friends so naturally I enjoy seeing his soul fade away when I do 10 times his dmg.

To be fair to the ES builds, his specifically is retarded tanky, he can facetank depth 900+ auls that 1shot me if they have 200-300% dmg and crits. Crap dmg but he can regen his life so fast it's unreal. Then again 3x ES Watchers helps.

Speaking of which, why are all 3x Angers crap... they either all have multiplier which is worthless with Elemental Overload or they have phys to fire conversion, which... fuck me. Been trying to find a good one for months now.

Oh yeah I wanted to ask you something, any ideas what I might do to proc elemental overload more? I even got a ring with a 30% global crit base just to maybe get a higher chance to proc it, but it's been shit. Obviously not gonna spec into crit crap, but meh. I often find myself in situations where I melt a t16 boss and after he's dead realize Ele Overload never even procd.

edit: that also hurts when you have 8% attack speed on crit abyss jewels, which not only cost a shitton but end up being useless cuz you don't really crit much, which is really annoying as I'm at 18 attacks / s.
Dernière édition par VoikaG0dMode, le 4 févr. 2019 09:05:18
So I have space for a prefix on my 6L helmet yet, what's the best option to craft on it. I was thinking about +1 to Projectiles and Projectiles pierce another target. Is that good for MS? Otherwise I'm just using +max life and +%armour for the moment.
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :

To be fair to the ES builds, his specifically is retarded tanky, he can facetank depth 900+ auls that 1shot me if they have 200-300% dmg and crits. Crap dmg but he can regen his life so fast it's unreal. Then again 3x ES Watchers helps.

Speaking of which, why are all 3x Angers crap... they either all have multiplier which is worthless with Elemental Overload or they have phys to fire conversion, which... fuck me. Been trying to find a good one for months now.

Oh yeah I wanted to ask you something, any ideas what I might do to proc elemental overload more? I even got a ring with a 30% global crit base just to maybe get a higher chance to proc it, but it's been shit. Obviously not gonna spec into crit crap, but meh. I often find myself in situations where I melt a t16 boss and after he's dead realize Ele Overload never even procd.

edit: that also hurts when you have 8% attack speed on crit abyss jewels, which not only cost a shitton but end up being useless cuz you don't really crit much, which is really annoying as I'm at 18 attacks / s.

you can try the new flask cinderswallow or whatever it called with crafted increased crit chance during flask effect instead of the normal silver flask.
if your res is overcapped (endurance charges help) enough to the point ele weakness maps wont hurt you, curse immunity isnt that important.
"
binkybarnesmywaifu a écrit :
So I have space for a prefix on my 6L helmet yet, what's the best option to craft on it. I was thinking about +1 to Projectiles and Projectiles pierce another target. Is that good for MS? Otherwise I'm just using +max life and +%armour for the moment.

go for life.
MS projectile doesnt pierce.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

you can try the new flask cinderswallow or whatever it called with crafted increased crit chance during flask effect instead of the normal silver flask.
if your res is overcapped (endurance charges help) enough to the point ele weakness maps wont hurt you, curse immunity isnt that important.

God damn I just googled that, and it's so much better than a silver flask its nuts. How come you don't use one yourself? I'm definitely getting one lol
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

check the guide for the "cheap" version, the belt would probably solve your ring problem.
with that belt you could use any rings you want and get tons of res and dex on them.

the downside is: no armor.

I didn't see this option thanks. But wow it's a bit radical ! I'm not sure that I want to give up all my armor in order to change my ring.

As you mentionned in the guide Thief Torment can carry us to the end game. I will try to save currency in order to change these slowly. And I'm not sure how changing my helmet and rings will help me to get not OS anymore ?

I'm missing something ?

edit : I will aim for similar rings that you link in your guide. I was watching for those who are in the excel file but with the phys damage is very expensive.

Question : How far did you go with the gear you linked in the guide (the first one).
Dernière édition par Redlighter, le 4 févr. 2019 12:39:56
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

God damn I just googled that, and it's so much better than a silver flask its nuts. How come you don't use one yourself? I'm definitely getting one lol

because i needed the curse immunity back then.
now i have more res and can probably be capped or be very close to it so ele weakness wont be so dangerous.
just had my first ever encounter with abaxoth when i was just delving along minding my own business

crazy fucker ambushed me and tried to play the role of high school bully. but i just stood right in his face, unloaded my fiery balls on him and showed him whats up.

didnt even get a scroll of wisdom out of the whole ordeal. still had to activate the azurite node and kill the swarm too. i didnt even know what the hell that thing was until it popped an achievement. im thinking why the hell is this guy trying to put up an actual fight with me? it was just a 294 depth azurite node with no nasty mods or anything.
Dernière édition par idrankyourbeer, le 4 févr. 2019 13:30:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires